corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Derren brown to predict lottery result live just before the draw??

New Poll
  <<  12    13    14    15    16    17    18  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Derren brown to predict lottery result live just before the draw??
BabyBlade

User status: Offline
10th Sep 09 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a fan or Derren and admire what he does, but going by the vidence i'd say maybe it was camera trickery, i'm not 100% onvinced but it does add all up, especially because the camera goes perfectly still for a good number of seconds..

fridays show will be bull tho.. he said he'll tell us how he did it and maybe we could try it ourselves..

quite blatently it doesnt matter what method he used, he'll never be able to teach us how to predict 6 random numbers
Carl

10th Sep 09 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Neo
quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
even if its camera trickery which i think its not, why would he waste his time doing it to then tell you tomorrow it was a camera stunt?

How many people have been talking about this and him, speculating exactly how it was done. Its been mentioned on the radio every time i have turned it on today, all across the internet...Free advertising and makes people interested (and possibly interested enough to watch the other shows hes doing this week)

Quite clever really.

and then lose all his reputation he has built up over the last 5yrs or so across the world when he shows then he is a fake using camera tricks?

The point is he wouldn't just say "look it was a fake, i'm wank" He will come out with some clever theories as to why it happened.
End of the day its the lottery, 14 million to 1. Somewhere along the line the wool is getting pulled over your eyes no matter what comes out of Derren Brown's mouth.
Cosmo

10th Sep 09 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
The point is he wouldn't just say "look it was a fake, i'm wank" He will come out with some clever theories as to why it happened.
End of the day its the lottery, 14 million to 1. Somewhere along the line the wool is getting pulled over your eyes no matter what comes out of Derren Brown's mouth.

Of course, and his 'trick' wont be the fact he predicted 6 numbers, it certainly wont be what half the people in here are suggesting with the camera tricks, it'll be something totally different that he will come out with on Friday's show. I think it'll end up being something people just werent expecting at all and totally left field.

And no he wouldnt say it was fake, but if that was all it was, a camera trick, he wouldnt of bothered doing it in the first place. He has done loads of stuff in the past thats much more impressive than that and less obvious if he does happen to be 'cheating' and just doing camera tricks or whatever.
Nic Barnes

10th Sep 09 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just agree with paul j. case closed.
Calum

10th Sep 09 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In his latest advert about tomorrows show, he's holding a snowflake.

Snowflake = Frozen = Frozen image.....
JM Curdy

10th Sep 09 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he didnt seem to move at all once he put his hands on his mouth
Nic Barnes

10th Sep 09 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the awesome, simply awesome qulaity of the youtube clips tells the tale. i mean its so clear to see, not pixelated at all by the compressed small file size. and thats what paul j is working off. brilliant. simply brilliant.
ShEp

10th Sep 09 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking time delay people.

There's a 15minute time delay of the balls being drawn and it being out on television.

He had someone in the BBC studio.

It's really that simple, but he won;t explain it that way....
ShEp

10th Sep 09 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Carl

Of course, and his 'trick' wont be the fact he predicted 6 numbers, it certainly wont be what half the people in here are suggesting with the camera tricks, it'll be something totally different that he will come out with on Friday's show. I think it'll end up being something people just werent expecting at all and totally left field.

And no he wouldnt say it was fake, but if that was all it was, a camera trick, he wouldnt of bothered doing it in the first place. He has done loads of stuff in the past thats much more impressive than that and less obvious if he does happen to be 'cheating' and just doing camera tricks or whatever.

His trick is he's fooled everybody,
Cosmo

10th Sep 09 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
Fucking time delay people.

There's a 15minute time delay of the balls being drawn and it being out on television.

He had someone in the BBC studio.

It's really that simple, but he won;t explain it that way....

No time delay, the lottery is drawn completely live.
AndyKent

10th Sep 09 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I totally love this whole 'this is how he did it but thats not what he'll tell you'.

Like me saying I've been to the moon but if I told you how I got there you wouldn't believe me anyway so there.
jamied

10th Sep 09 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just read this on digg:

He used a split-screen between a pre-recorded empty studio, shot on a motion control camera that was set to simulate camera shake, and a live shot of himself in the studio with the exact same reproduced camera shake. This meant that even with the split-screen the two sides of the frame are exactly in synch. For proof, look at the slight error between the pre-recorded (blank) balls and the rigged balls which were put in place under the split half of the screen:

http://i28.tinypic.com/ehmzvp.gif
Cosmo

10th Sep 09 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 306CORSA
just read this on digg:

He used a split-screen between a pre-recorded empty studio, shot on a motion control camera that was set to simulate camera shake, and a live shot of himself in the studio with the exact same reproduced camera shake. This meant that even with the split-screen the two sides of the frame are exactly in synch. For proof, look at the slight error between the pre-recorded (blank) balls and the rigged balls which were put in place under the split half of the screen:

http://i28.tinypic.com/ehmzvp.gif

About 7 or 8 pages of the same shite in here already.
BarnshaW

10th Sep 09 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u mean he didnt really have a way of predicting the balls
Cosmo

10th Sep 09 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
u mean he didnt really have a way of predicting the balls

Im still sticking with my fairies theory.
BarnshaW

10th Sep 09 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i say camelot was in on it tbh, camelot is the illusionist
JM Curdy

10th Sep 09 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

merlin
Nic Barnes

10th Sep 09 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i still thiink it was amazing
John

10th Sep 09 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He used some camera tricks I heard, no matter what anybody else says, even Derren Brown himself, I will now only believe that it was a camera trick.
Marc

10th Sep 09 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He'll probably admit it was a camera trick on Friday, but somehow word himself so he doesn't actually say that
Carl

10th Sep 09 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He is the Stig.
will_doyle
Banned

10th Sep 09 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread seems pretty long.. aint really read through it.

But I saw a video eariler and D Brown was watching the lottery results and then he turns to his balls with his predicted numbers on and gets all 5 right!

So whats the trick? How he do it?

[Edited on 10-09-2009 by will_doyle]
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

10th Sep 09 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We were hoping you could tell us
jacko198

10th Sep 09 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im thinking, as it was only 1 camera when he was writing down the numbers etc.
He will show the angle from the other camera on friday
Marc

10th Sep 09 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing is all the theories point to camera trickery, yet he insisted it wasn't down to camera trickiry.

Anyone see breaking the magicians code where he made a tank, Statue of Liberty and a warehouse disappear? That was by having the camera on rails and moving it along to get the same landscape but away from the object.

Obviously he won't have done that, but surely something like that must have been done?

<<  12    13    14    15    16    17    18  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Derren brown to predict lottery result live just before the draw?? 22 database queries in 0.1022630 seconds