corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BNP on Question Time tonight.

New Poll
  <<  12    13    14    15    16    17  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BNP on Question Time tonight.
bubble

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 09 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:
Originally posted by Edd
the crowd is the exact same every week if you watched it often

that itself sums up britain

the minority groups that make themselves heard while the rest of the nation sits on its arse and moans on the internet

if these issues anger you so much go and get involved at grassroots level of your favoured organisation and promote change

Good point. Everyone sticks their 2 penneth in but nobody takes action.

so ticking the box isnt classed as taking action?
mattk

23rd Oct 09 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do, I have a union jack flying on my allotment
bubble

23rd Oct 09 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
I do, I have a union jack flying on my allotment

racist
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Oct 09 at 15:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was a farce, felt quite sorry for the guy as he got bullied from the start, funny how he had support in the crowd but none were given the opportunity to speak, scripted bullshit is what it was.
Carl

23rd Oct 09 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bubble
quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:
Originally posted by Edd
the crowd is the exact same every week if you watched it often

that itself sums up britain

the minority groups that make themselves heard while the rest of the nation sits on its arse and moans on the internet

if these issues anger you so much go and get involved at grassroots level of your favoured organisation and promote change

Good point. Everyone sticks their 2 penneth in but nobody takes action.

so ticking the box isnt classed as taking action?

No, that's called voting. We are on about actually getting involved. Everyone leaves it to someone else.
Fad

23rd Oct 09 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
Dont get me wrong.... I have no respect for the Tories or Labour either....our political system is fucked.....we have sold our country to big business and we are now controlled by these companies like tesco, bp, barclays ect......our government is controlled by these people who have the real power.

These are the real issues-- not how many polish come here.

This country should be run for the good of its people - not for the good of tescos ect...

Who has hurt you more in the last 5 years...... bankers or illegal immigrants?

[Edited on 23-10-2009 by Dr Pepper]

Spot on.

Nick Griffin has gained people's sympathy despite having no comments of any substance. A couple of well argued points about immigration doesnt stack up to a good leader. All I can see is that fickle people will sway to BNP as the BNP are doing what they do best, targeting floating voters who are agrieved by imigration and unemployment.

The only reason they got seats in the last election was by seeking votes from anyone who was a floating voters including ethinics. They did this why telling the "common man" what they want to hear but hiding their true policies.

People are quick to defend him saying he couldnt get a word in edgeays but this was a mistake made by the pannel. I believe if he was given a chance to speak he wouldnt of brought much to the debate. Also if he has any kind valid point to make he could of stood his ground more firmly.

Secondly he is quoted publicly yet lies and denies it. Also he comes accross as someone who has been forced to change his views not because he wants to but because he wants to come across as more humane.

Targeting the pitfalls of previous governments on Imigration and nothing else shows his narrow span of policies and what he stands for. I wish people had asked him more questions on current affairs as this would of given people a more true reflection of what the BNP really are.

If Nick Griffin is given a chance this guy will rip Britain apart and cause Civil unrest.
Neil

23rd Oct 09 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't be surprised if Cassette boy was employed by the BBC to do this editing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QAvkFS_cgk
Nic Barnes

23rd Oct 09 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it not amazing how this one man being on tv has caused more political debate amongst people in this country than anything else in the last 20 years or so that i can remember.
gavin18787
Premium Member

23rd Oct 09 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont agree with the BNP

But I did think it was harsh on him last night. Pannel and audiance were placed a such to turn it into an episode of Jerry springer rather then a political debate.

By far and away the most annoying person on there was that bloke in the audiance in the green jumper. Or brown as he said

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Nic Barnes

23rd Oct 09 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think the blatantly racist asian that called him dick griffin and said he should go to the southpole as its all white and he would like it or whatever was the most annoying. thats blatantly racist on national tv. and fuckin white people clapped. wtf?
BarnshaW

23rd Oct 09 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if anything, after watching it and seeing that jack straw said he will "keep the bridge open" for people to just come into britain i am more pushed to vote bnp. in my personal opinion they are the only people who actually WILL do something about the sad state of britain and immigration.
John

23rd Oct 09 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not reading 15 pages to see whats been said so sorrry if this has been covered,

It was always clear that he would make a fool of himself, the protesters are equally as bad as the BNP.

Forgetting about his party, he's not even a good politician, never directly answering a question is the name of the game, he couldn't even do that though, always an excuse about why he couldn't answer.

I liked the old guy with the dirty umbro coat on and difficulty string a couple of words together who was clearly a BNP member, couldn't have scripted it better
mwg

23rd Oct 09 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just saw this status on facebook

"does my English flag offend you? Good! Now FUCK OFF"
John

23rd Oct 09 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
if anything, after watching it and seeing that jack straw said he will "keep the bridge open" for people to just come into britain i am more pushed to vote bnp. in my personal opinion they are the only people who actually WILL do something about the sad state of britain and immigration.

That can't be a serious post after seeing him last night can it it's a joke party, he doesn't even disguise the fact they'll jump on any bandwagon to gain some popularity.

Exactly the same as any other party in that respect, say what the public want to hear, do whatever you want when you get to power.
BarnshaW

23rd Oct 09 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no but i genuinely believe immigration is the biggest problem we have and i believe the BNP out of ALL the parties is the one who will make most change. all in my opinion of course. Dont want to be branded a rascist for stating it.
Nic Barnes

23rd Oct 09 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John

Forgetting about his party, he's not even a good politician, never directly answering a question is the name of the game, he couldn't even do that though, always an excuse about why he couldn't answer.

that goes for every politician. as shown last night also.
Nic Barnes

23rd Oct 09 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

That can't be a serious post after seeing him last night can it it's a joke party, he doesn't even disguise the fact they'll jump on any bandwagon to gain some popularity.

Exactly the same as any other party in that respect, say what the public want to hear, do whatever you want when you get to power.

so basically, theyre all as bad as eachother. so no matter who you vote for we as a country are fucked? thats the summary from your post. so there is no harm voting bnp is what you are saying?
Edd

23rd Oct 09 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the simple fact is that if the idiots on the panel actually debated with him rather than trying to grab soundbites they could have blown him straight out the water

they let their own ego's and agenda get in the way and actually gave him a sob story to tell now the bnp have gained more support in some quarters
John

23rd Oct 09 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:

No, he couldn't even dodge questions like a politician, the rest of them give you some speech instead, he couldn't even think fast enough to do that.
BarnshaW

23rd Oct 09 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

cant be that much of a joke for a million people to vote them? he didnt appear to jump on bandwagons, basically your saying BNP should not have a say and that is not a democracy
Nic Barnes

23rd Oct 09 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
the simple fact is that if the idiots on the panel actually debated with him rather than trying to grab soundbites they could have blown him straight out the water

they let their own ego's and agenda get in the way and actually gave him a sob story to tell now the bnp have gained more support in some quarters

problem is, he is a very clever man. if anything the programme made jack straw and others seem like little kids trying to bitch at him. jack straw runs our country. and look at the daft cunt he made out of himself. im part jew, like me like me like me.
BarnshaW

23rd Oct 09 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he also had every single person in that room firing him abuse and remarks with no time to answer, i am sure most people would not have been free flowing in their speech
John

23rd Oct 09 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They should have a say, everybody should, free speech is a good thing as far as I'm concered.

Anybody with half a brain quickly sees them for what they are, as was shown last night.

He did have abuse coming at him from all angles, unless he's even more of an idiot than he seemed, he should have been prepared, making it worse.

[Edited on 23-10-2009 by John]
Nic Barnes

23rd Oct 09 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:

No, he couldn't even dodge questions like a politician, the rest of them give you some speech instead, he couldn't even think fast enough to do that.

what programme did you watch? the one were griffin was hounded by 5-6 questions, constantly boo'd, not allowed to finish his statements yet the others could say what they wanted?

what a biased comment to make. you clearly didnt watch the programme.
BarnshaW

23rd Oct 09 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
They should have a say, everybody should, free speech is a good thing as far as I'm concered.

Anybody with half a brain quickly sees them for what they are, as was shown last night.

it didnt show anything in depth about BNP's votes last night if i am being honest. I think most people agree most of their views are extreme but then again ALOT of people agree with ALOT of their views. I think you would be very suprised how many rascist people are in britain,

i would ask you to look at ethnic numbers for the south east down hear 10 years ago and look at them today.

<<  12    13    14    15    16    17  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BNP on Question Time tonight. 23 database queries in 0.0195448 seconds