corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conspiracy Theories

New Poll
  <<  12    13    14    15    16    17  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Conspiracy Theories
mattk

User status: Offline
4th Aug 10 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
Workers? You mean there were workers at 2 huge skyscrapers? You are shitting me right?

What do you mean, you 'think', I thought you had researched it? Do you think these 'workers', could fill each building to the rafters with explosives in 1 day, un'-noticed?

And not one of them decided to say "hey buddy this is a bit fucked up"

and Im pretty sure they couldnt carry enough explosives and equipment in their arse pocket to blow up 3 buildings, Im willing to bet you would need a crane or some machinery AND DEFFO more than 2 of them

this is bull shit. Im off out
CORSA NUT

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
We're talking tons of explosives though arent we, how would that get passed people? CCTV will be on every corner in NYC, surely weeks and weeks before the event have been finely looked at to eliminate this theory?

I can only assume they were disguised as normal maintenance people? Most of the stuff could have been done at night..hidden? If they wanted to do something then it would only take planning albeit with switching off of cameras etc maybe?
smcGSI16V

Can we see your evidence CN.

I want to see the none flying explosive devise that happened to the Pentagon.

Link us all up so we can become as knowledgable as you.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 15:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
quote:
We're talking tons of explosives though arent we, how would that get passed people? CCTV will be on every corner in NYC, surely weeks and weeks before the event have been finely looked at to eliminate this theory?

I can only assume they were disguised as normal maintenance people? Most of the stuff could have been done at night..hidden? If they wanted to do something then it would only take planning albeit with switching off of cameras etc maybe?

It would take weeks to rig buildings of that size properly with explosives though
mattk

4th Aug 10 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I can only assume

End.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just found this and haven't read it so..

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/blog/andie531/9-11-total-proof-bombs-were-planted-towers
Jambo

4th Aug 10 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alan it's been around what 30years? I'm sure there will be some form of cancerto be had from it as it's a chemical and like moat they cause problems.

Hysteria mate, your stomach acid is far more corrosive and nasty and you have it in you your whole life!
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

It would take weeks to rig buildings of that size properly with explosives though

Not really.

A few well placed strategic explosives in any known weak areas is all it would take.
Plus the plane impact
Plus the heat generated from the fires
Plus the weight of the top of the building.

People saying tonnes of explosives??? Have you not seen a modern day missile and the amount of explosive it carries.... Its not much.
mattk

4th Aug 10 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Secondary explosions

so there is nothing in them 2 buildings that would explode in a huge fire? no appliances or electrical equipment ect ect
mattk

4th Aug 10 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and what about the plane that hit the pentagon, did the CIA fly a plane into their own building to make it look like the twin towers wernt just targeted

seems sensible to me
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smcGSI16V
Can we see your evidence CN.

I want to see the none flying explosive devise that happened to the Pentagon.

Link us all up so we can become as knowledgable as you.

Look for yourself
Nath

4th Aug 10 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And the plane in the field in Pennsylvania.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Alan it's been around what 30years? I'm sure there will be some form of cancerto be had from it as it's a chemical and like moat they cause problems.

Hysteria mate, your stomach acid is far more corrosive and nasty and you have it in you your whole life!

Your right mate, but as much as you can say it's not harming people how do you know what effects it is having? They may not be so apparent

http://www.wnho.net/the_ecologist_aspartame_report.htm
Jambo

4th Aug 10 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The people who called their loved ones saying terrorists had taken control where from Jewish school of acting NY
Shelly
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 15:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
21st dec 2012 can't wait, can't see any betting odds.

I hope not! That's my birthday!
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
quote:

Is it Shell?? sweet
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 15:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bin Laden is The Stig.
Ojc

4th Aug 10 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Isn't it funny how nobody of any importance was killed in 9/11? I mean CEO of oil companies and government officials?
mattk

4th Aug 10 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

secondary explosions! piss off, with a fire of that mangitude a window breaking or a door being open can cause a explosion, not to mention everything else in the building, Ive never been arsed about this, the more I read the more fuckig stupid it sounds

quote:
Louie Cacchioli, 51, told People Weekly on Sept. 24: "I was taking firefighters up in the elevator to the 24th floor to get in position to evacuate workers. On the last trip up a bomb went off. We think there were bombs set in the building."

so that is 1 mans account from and AMERICAN news paper, fuck me, that must be 100% the truth then
Dom

4th Aug 10 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just finished reading the thread and christ, it's all got a bit jumped up in here

LET "I'm a Cunt" GSI16V - Typical American, shouts louder and gets jumped up when anyone else has an opinion that differs to theirs. When no one listens, he has to resort to name calling by becoming Russell Brand's vulgar twin - "cock knocking, livestock molesting shitehouses, dribbling jap-eye". Well done, you have a grasp of playground language, have a cookie

Corsa Nut - You really don't help yourself. People are fishing and you're biting all over the show!

I do believe that 9/11 wasn't just (certainly not wholly) a terrorist attack and the American (and possibly other nations) government did have a hand it, be it turning a blind eye or actually being involved in the attack. I think there's far too many coincidences for them to be just that - Building 7, satellite images showing the WTC area still 'hot' a few days afters (common occurrence when using explosive materials like thermite) etc. Either way, we'll probably never find out what actually happened.

As for UFO's/aliens, i think it would be silly to say that there weren’t other forms of life considering how vast space is. And it wouldn't surprise me if nations/governments already knew they existed or have contact with them. Going back to Shelly's original post, i've seen things flying (coloured orbs, bright lights, old dear saw some UFO hovering over a house with lights on which then disappeared within a blink of an eye) in the sky near our village, most of my village and neighbouring villages have too. But since the American's left Chicksands everything’s died down and no one has reported anything. So it's likely they were test aircraft of sorts, who knows.

As for conspiracy theories in general, i think majority of them are seriously far fetched (chemtrails and polluting food sources) and are just that. But i also don't think everything is 2D, Back and White and as straight forward as the governments and media make it all out to be.
adiohead

4th Aug 10 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
Just finished reading the thread and christ, it's all got a bit jumped up in here

LET "I'm a Cunt" GSI16V - Typical American, shouts louder and gets jumped up when anyone else has an opinion that differs to theirs. When no one listens, he has to resort to name calling by becoming Russell Brand's vulgar twin - "cock knocking, livestock molesting shitehouses, dribbling jap-eye". Well done, you have a grasp of playground language, have a cookie

Corsa Nut - You really don't help yourself. People are fishing and you're biting all over the show!

I do believe that 9/11 wasn't just (certainly not wholly) a terrorist attack and the American (and possibly other nations) government did have a hand it, be it turning a blind eye or actually being involved in the attack. I think there's far too many coincidences for them to be just that - Building 7, satellite images showing the WTC area still 'hot' a few days afters (common occurrence when using explosive materials like thermite) etc. Either way, we'll probably never find out what actually happened.

As for UFO's/aliens, i think it would be silly to say that there weren’t other forms of life considering how vast space is. And it wouldn't surprise me if nations/governments already knew they existed or have contact with them. Going back to Shelly's original post, i've seen things flying (coloured orbs, bright lights, old dear saw some UFO hovering over a house with lights on which then disappeared within a blink of an eye) in the sky near our village, most of my village and neighbouring villages have too. But since the American's left Chicksands everything’s died down and no one has reported anything. So it's likely they were test aircraft of sorts, who knows.

As for conspiracy theories in general, i think majority of them are seriously far fetched (chemtrails and polluting food sources) and are just that. But i also don't think everything is 2D, Back and White and as straight forward as the governments and media make it all out to be.

this.
adiohead

4th Aug 10 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
quote:

Maybe you're the anti-christ.
sand-eel

4th Aug 10 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really don't know what to think of all this shit, the things I think could be done by the US government are the 3rd building (thats hardly mentioned) and the pentagon hit.
The pentagon hit is a truely baffling one, if a plane crashed into it the fuel would burn surrounding stuff (but it didn't), if a plane went anywhere near the whitehouse or pentagon a missile would have shot it down (but it wasn't), it appears that there are fuck all witnesses and lots of security camera videos were destroyed by CIA etc (they used the shit quality one for tv), fighters were scrambled to the area from 120miles away (there were fighters waiting 10miles away already), the maneuvers the boeing had to do were way out of what was capable (the terrorist pilot was also supposed to be shit), the destroyed wall wasn't right for the size of plane that apparently hit.
I personally think the US are very capable of making up shite, but fuck knows.

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by sand-eel]
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom

Yeah i know i apoligise to everyone if i acted like a dick
adiohead

4th Aug 10 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yeah i know i apoligise to everyone if i acted like a dick

At least you apologise.

I doubt LETGSI16V will for saying this in his first post:
quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
Anyone that thinks 9/11 is a conspiracy is a fucking idiot.

<<  12    13    14    15    16    17  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conspiracy Theories 22 database queries in 0.0168500 seconds