corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Thread, Sponsored by Never been to Anfield to hear the loudest fans in the world

New Poll
  <<  12    13    14    15    16    17    18  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Thread, Sponsored by Never been to Anfield to hear the loudest fans in the world
Terry12

User status: Offline
14th May 11 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
Originally posted by Terry12
quote:
there is no "in crowd" in match day, there are people who help the sub forum with constructive posts, and people who turn up when board to ruin it.

Come on Russ be honest mate. There is a group in here without doubt. I didn't come on here to bait. I was making a point and was slated for it. I'm not bothered at all, it's the internet and I'm a grow man I can take it.
Ateod football is all about the banter between rival fans, plenty love to give it here but won't take it.
i thought you turned up to say Arsenal need to sign TK and misquote Ben J, but maybe I'm wrong. There isn't an in crowd, there are regulars, everyone who usually posts in here have valid points, chrisritch included (/feints)

Fair play I did have a slight playful dig which wasn't welcomed by the clique. He had a dig about united which I took light hearted. I return the joke and straight away he's up his own arse. Tbh this is the reason I usually stay away from match day posts as if you're not one of the chosen then it's a case of piss off.
Aaron

14th May 11 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I return the joke and straight away he's up his own arse.

Exactly. People in glass houses n all....
Tommy L

14th May 11 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus can't we all get along?

It will seem there is an 'in crowd' but that's only because it's a small part of the forum and a dozen different posters?
Russ

14th May 11 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't remember (edit - Aaron). Probably because people thought it was floccinaucinihilipilification

[Edited on 14-05-2011 by Russ]
Ben J

14th May 11 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
there is no "in crowd" in match day, there are people who help the sub forum with constructive posts, and people who turn up when board to ruin it.

Come on Russ be honest mate. There is a group in here without doubt. I didn't come on here to bait. I was making a point and was slated for it. I'm not bothered at all, it's the internet and I'm a grow man I can take it.
Ateod football is all about the banter between rival fans, plenty love to give it here but won't take it.
i thought you turned up to say Arsenal need to sign TK and misquote Ben J, but maybe I'm wrong. There isn't an in crowd, there are regulars, everyone who usually posts in here have valid points, chrisritch included (/feints)

Fair play I did have a slight playful dig which wasn't welcomed by the clique. He had a dig about united which I took light hearted. I return the joke and straight away he's up his own arse. Tbh this is the reason I usually stay away from match day posts as if you're not
one of the chosen then it's a case of piss off.

Up my arse lol.

You overreacted to my slight dig at TK.

[Edited on 14-05-2011 by Ben J]
Terry12

14th May 11 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L
Jesus can't we all get along?

It will seem there is an 'in crowd' but that's only because it's a small part of the forum and a dozen different posters?

There is no seem about it fella.
Russ

14th May 11 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Fair play I did have a slight playful dig which wasn't welcomed by the clique. He had a dig about united which I took light hearted. I return the joke and straight away he's up his own arse. Tbh this is the reason I usually stay away from match day posts as if you're not one of the chosen then it's a case of piss off.
If you have a insight on the beautiful game then you shouldnt avoid us, we are always pleased to hear opinions of the beautiful game (and newcastles midfield)
Aaron

14th May 11 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people just can't take a joke IMO, and have to "win" the argument. Today's little baiting session all started when Ben J flagged up my typo of the name "Reina" early in the thread, so, i thought i'd bait him for the rest of the day
Russ

14th May 11 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You think there's an incrowd as only me tommy nath jj eck tom robbo ben(s) hammer chris robbo joe etc are the only ones who post in here
Ben J

14th May 11 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As for misquotes. The odd word is funny. Totally changing a quote pisses me off.

We might as well just misquote eachother each time as "I am Gay".
Terry12

14th May 11 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't overreact Ben. I was slating Kuszczak all day to my mates. You made a joke about him. I turned it on the fact many of Arsenals keepers since Seaman have been crap. Banter mate, try looking it up.
Tommy L

14th May 11 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough tezza if that's what you think.

Tiote bosses the midfield.

Russ

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
Some people just can't take a joke IMO, and have to "win" the argument. Today's little baiting session all started when Ben J flagged up my typo of the name "Reina" early in the thread, so, i thought i'd bait him for the rest of the day
Maybe he genuinely didnt know who Renia was?
Ben J

quote:

Tbh I went to town on Reina because you always act a cock on here.
Terry12

quote:
You think there's an incrowd as only me tommy nath jj eck tom robbo ben(s) hammer chris robbo joe etc are the only ones who post in here

And when others try to join in they get flamed. I come online to relax and have a laugh not deal with drama queens. And no I'm not pointing fingers.
Aaron

14th May 11 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Nah mate, my beef is when you think/joke that you own the place Like your joke about wanting to see my pass/card in order for me to post.

FFS though, its all been blown a bit out of proportion, i was just baiting Ben J, and having plenty of fun
Russ

quote:
I didn't overreact Ben. I was slating Kuszczak all day to my mates. You made a joke about him. I turned it on the fact many of Arsenals keepers since Seaman have been crap. Banter mate, try looking it up.
Lehmann
Ben J

quote:

See my above post on misquotes.
Aaron

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:

Tbh I went to town on Reina because you always act a cock on here.

Only with you, because you can be like a little child at times
Russ

14th May 11 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Nah mate, my beef is when you think/joke that you own the place Like your joke about wanting to see my pass/card in order for me to post.

FFS though, its all been blown a bit out of proportion, i was just baiting Ben J, and having plenty of fun
You just said it was a joke ffs
Russ

quote:
quote:

And when others try to join in they get flamed. I come online to relax and have a laugh not deal with drama queens. And no I'm not pointing fingers.
if you hadn;t come wading in on the wind up maybe your reception would of been different?
Ben J

That's ironic. I'm not the child. Quite the opposite.
Aaron

14th May 11 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You didn't notice all the smileys then?
Aaron

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
That's ironic. I'm not the child. Quite the opposite.

Thats a matter of opinion really.
Russ

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L
Fair enough tezza if that's what you think.

Tiote bosses the midfield.

Tiote is a monster, i would love a couple of him, you need two as one or the other will be banned most weeks.

<<  12    13    14    15    16    17    18  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Thread, Sponsored by Never been to Anfield to hear the loudest fans in the world 23 database queries in 0.0224950 seconds