corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Megan Stammers

New Poll
  <<  12    13    14    15    16  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Megan Stammers
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Sep 12 at 10:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And if she did id say she isn't mature enough to make decisions.

Stop going on about her birthday, it makes zero difference.the age is set at 16, end of, there has to be a black and white barrier in there, not a fucking maturity test or whatever. You cant drive till your 17 but you don't see folk trying to go in for their test a week early because 'its only a week'
BarnshaW

30th Sep 12 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nail on head gary
Steve
Premium Member

30th Sep 12 at 11:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
And if she did id say she isn't mature enough to make decisions.

Stop going on about her birthday, it makes zero difference.the age is set at 16, end of, there has to be a black and white barrier in there, not a fucking maturity test or whatever. You cant drive till your 17 but you don't see folk trying to go in for their test a week early because 'its only a week'

and what happens if you did, not much, slap on the wrist maybe

my point is the law if you break the 16 year old rule no matter how slight is over the top in its punishments, closeness to 16 should be taken into account in the punishment

its like punishing someone whos done 33 in a 30 the same as someone whos done 200mph in the same zone. Can you imagine if it was front page news that someone had done 33 in a 30.

this man hasnt just been told hes done wrong, you cant teach any more sorry, and thats the end of it, hes been splashed around the newspapers and villified like a mass murderer would have been, and will probably end up in jail and all because it happened to fall a few days/weeks/months before a certain date.

[Edited on 30-09-2012 by Steve]
Gary
Premium Member

30th Sep 12 at 11:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good! He needs removing from society as hes clearly a nutjob!
Steve
Premium Member

30th Sep 12 at 11:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I happen to think thats a bit of a brainwashed opinion.

You have been brainwashed by the media, bit of a shame you cant make up your own mind really
Dave

30th Sep 12 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you taken complete leave of your senses Steve?

Any 30yr old man having a sexual relationship with a 15yr old is wrong. A 30yr old teacher having a sexual relationship with his 15yr old pupil, taking her out of school and running away to a foreign country is much much worse. He knew exactly what he was doing and should punished as such.

I do agree that it wasn't front page news but that's just how the press works, some stories get picked up and built on, others go under the radar. The press coverage shouldn't, and hopefully won't, affect the prosecution though.
Gary
Premium Member

30th Sep 12 at 11:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
I happen to think thats a bit of a brainwashed opinion.

You have been brainwashed by the media, bit of a shame you cant make up your own mind really

Not at all, that is my own opinion. Also, her birthday is believed to be june so shes only 15 and ahalf, he was also already under investigation due to their relationship so she was most likly not even 15 when all this started.

Definate weirdo.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Sep 12 at 11:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave
with his 15yr old pupil, taking her out of school and running away to a foreign country is much much worse.

much worse because shes 15? or much worse because the media say so, would it have been much worse if she was 16 or would noone have cared
Dave

30th Sep 12 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Much worse because he is her teacher.
Nath

30th Sep 12 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Give it a rest Steve.
Dave

30th Sep 12 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also will you stop fucking harping on about if she was 16, she isn't, she is 15, the law couldn't be more clear.

Seeing as you are so obsessed with theoretical situations what if he had been responsible,not started a relationship with her or taken her to another country? That seems the more sensible option for me but then I wouldn't even consider starting a relationship with a 15 (or 16) yr old, regardless of my situation.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Sep 12 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Out of interest, do you lot think its so terrible because you strongly disagree with the ages involved, or simply because it breaks a UK law?

Where would that leave your opinion if the same thing had happened to two french people in france, where its perfectly legal to have sex with and court a 15 year old girl? France is a civilised country, in the EU, they obviously dont see an issue.
BarnshaW

30th Sep 12 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its still wrong IMO, its not illegal to eat your own shit but that is still wrong and disgusting.
SetH

30th Sep 12 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Full of people that believe everything sky news says in here. The system has done a good job on you lot, got you exactly where it wants you.
chris_uk
Premium Member

30th Sep 12 at 12:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont see the attraction with shagging underage girls..

i shagged a 14 year old once, granted it was her 15 birthday the day after but still 14 at the time but she was shit! didnt have a clue.

[Edited on 30-09-2012 by chris_uk]
John

30th Sep 12 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Full of people that believe everything sky news says in here. The system has done a good job on you lot, got you exactly where it wants you.

Full of people that have no justification for their opinions so make up some bullshit excuse about the system.

I don't care about the legal age of consent, has been irrelevant to any point I've made. I make my own mind up about whatever subject, no matter where it's been reported from.

Forget about age, consent, everything else other than THIS IS A 30 YEAR OLD, GROWN MAN, TEACHER, WHO HAS TAKEN A PUPIL OUT OF SCHOOL AND RAN TO FRANCE. On what planet is that ok?
Steve
Premium Member

30th Sep 12 at 13:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No planet and it's not ok. I don't think it's ok Iv not said I do but it's not as bad as the media are making out or the punishment he's likely to receive
John

30th Sep 12 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He should be either severely punished or put in a mental institution. He's either a bit mental or he should be punished, no middle ground really.
evilrob
Premium Member

30th Sep 12 at 13:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're going to be a paedo, instead of picking a girl who's weeks away from being legal, why not go the whole hog and shag a 12 year old girl?

At least then when you get bored, you can flip her over and pretend she's a 12 year old boy...
JonnyJ

30th Sep 12 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
put in a mental institution.

Oh come on now

What mental illness is he going to be diagnosed for, that would require him to be detained, exactly?

Fancyinganunderagegirlsyndrome?
John

30th Sep 12 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't really mean it like that.

He either knows he was wrong and should be suitably punished for the unbelievable stupidity of it, or he didn't know he was wrong, which is arguably a bigger problem and you can't put him to jail for that.
Gary
Premium Member

30th Sep 12 at 13:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
He should be either severely punished or put in a mental institution. He's either a bit mental or he should be punished, no middle ground really.

Fully agree. No sane person would do as he has
Gary
Premium Member

30th Sep 12 at 13:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by evilrob
If you're going to be a paedo, instead of picking a girl who's weeks away from being legal, why not go the whole hog and shag a 12 year old girl?

At least then when you get bored, you can flip her over and pretend she's a 12 year old boy...

you worry me
JonnyJ

30th Sep 12 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really cant see it being the latter, due to him being a Teacher and all, i think it would require you to know what is right and wrong.

More likely he just got caught up in it all, some people do crazy stuff to be with the woman/girl they want to be with. I imagine he probably severely regrets it now.
JonnyJ

30th Sep 12 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:

Fully agree. No sane person would do as he has

Ok cool, sling him in to a mental hospital then. What mental condition should he be treated for whilst in there mate?

<<  12    13    14    15    16  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Megan Stammers 22 database queries in 0.0220149 seconds