corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » carbon clad corsa gsi c20let ,update , dog box fitted

New Poll
  <<  150    151    152    153    154    155    156  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author carbon clad corsa gsi c20let ,update , dog box fitted
jr

User status: Offline
14th Mar 13 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well thats pretty fucking epic fantastic job

what have you done about drive train stresses and the chance your "wind" up the shafts/cvs etc

[Edited on 14-03-2013 by jr]

[Edited on 14-03-2013 by jr]
flybikeslee

14th Mar 13 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by eckers90
quote:
Originally posted by bigron1988
quote:
Originally posted by Balling
That looks absolutely mean!

I do miss the carbon, but then seeing as that look has been adopted by someone else, it's only suiting that you've moved on.

Good work!

Also, Jed...

Spot on , car was looking the same as someone else's so that's one reason I didn't put pics up, he best not copy me again

Mate, you cannot threaten someone for copying you, your taking all that negative, you publicise your car very well, youve spent a lot of time and effort on it, its understandable, but dont go threatening people for "copying you"
its not unique one off fabrication work, its off the shelf purchasable items, so other people are gonna see you car and get ideas, All corsas look the same, everyone grabs idead off everybody else. its the way it is, so dont throw your weight around cause someones took a few good ideas youve had.

its light humour, chill out
bigron1988

14th Mar 13 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by eckers90
quote:
Originally posted by bigron1988
quote:
That looks absolutely mean!

I do miss the carbon, but then seeing as that look has been adopted by someone else, it's only suiting that you've moved on.

Good work!

Also, Jed...

Spot on , car was looking the same as someone else's so that's one reason I didn't put pics up, he best not copy me again

Mate, you cannot threaten someone for copying you, your taking all that negative, you publicise your car very well, youve spent a lot of time and effort on it, its understandable, but dont go threatening people for "copying you"
its not unique one off fabrication work, its off the shelf purchasable items, so other people are gonna see you car and get ideas, All corsas look the same, everyone grabs idead off everybody else. its the way it is, so dont throw your weight around cause someones took a few good ideas youve had.

That was a joke, Possy is one of my mate so I don't think I would threaten him, parts arnt of the shelf items tho intercooler was made for me , arches were made to fit, wheels came specially Orded from the states
GB123
Premium Member

14th Mar 13 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus christ, that looks fucking good
gazza808

14th Mar 13 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks epic!
Can't wait too see it at pod some time in the year!
Saw it run in its old guise!

Jed. What a prick. That is all.
taylorboosh

14th Mar 13 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where did he post them any way?
16xe_chris

14th Mar 13 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aidan-Fleming
quote:
Originally posted by 16xe_chris
Looks sweat does that mate, built for the job now, did you manage to get it mapped up on the race fuel? Should help keep the internals a little bit cooler.

Aidan you can lift the tailgate with your little finger ;-)

I'm hoping the Fiberglass one will just be as light when I order it on 27th

Ha ha it won't be as light as Bens ;-) his is pure carbon baby lol
16xe_chris

14th Mar 13 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
Where did he post them any way?

Book of face!
Jon_C
Premium Member

14th Mar 13 at 12:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks mental. How wide are your front wheels and Tyres ?
Balling
Premium Member

14th Mar 13 at 12:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lots of J's.

Haimsey
Premium Member

14th Mar 13 at 13:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks to have changed appearance a lot!
The cars amazing, but I personally preferred it's look before.
Keep up the good work!

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
taylorboosh

14th Mar 13 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think it still looks well and is purposeful
Nath

14th Mar 13 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Crikey Monster!
Ben G

14th Mar 13 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i personally think it looks awful, but then it's been built to serve a purpose and not to look pretty on the road.

i love the front end shot, just hate those skinny rear wheels. but then i understand why you need them.
Corsa-Mitch

14th Mar 13 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As said before Ben, it looks fucking awesome bro!

Why is everyone slating a wonky intercooler?! Ffs its not like its a massive job to put straight!!
kennySRi

14th Mar 13 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks absolutely shocking IMO, however huge respect for the car and the work you've done. I'm sure it will now serve its purpose well and be an awesome drag car, just a shame it doesn't look like it used to so you could use it as a road car I know it's still legal but it just looks wrong in every view (for a road car).

Hope you get the times you want and keep up the good work.
FAZ
Premium Member

14th Mar 13 at 14:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Lots of J's.

Corsa_Sport21

14th Mar 13 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So where did Jedidiah get the picture's from?? Surely if it was that much of a big secret, there wouldn't have been any picture's at all that any1 else could get there hands on.

Im not a fan of the looks. For some reason i think it looks too perfect and simple for the purpose it has been built for. I think it needs some graphics.
Jed D

14th Mar 13 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

someone sent me the pictures via fb as bens photobuckets not private, they got it from the image a few pages ago of the bonnet... obviously if you read back you'll see that mieran had also seen them as did flaffy...
sorry to clog up the thread, car is amazing and up most respect for doing such a good job goes to ben... see you at pod
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

14th Mar 13 at 14:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw the pictures on bens Facebook that he posted after someone got pictures somehow. Anyways as I said Ben. The car looks purpose built and good for the purpose. Shame it was shared early but hey up. Looks good
Jed D

14th Mar 13 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah sorry flaffy, thought you'd seen them before i posted that one on his wall, my mistake
Robin
Premium Member

14th Mar 13 at 15:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's with the fitment of the rear wheels? No way they could have been inside the arches?
Kieran
Premium Member

14th Mar 13 at 15:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks purposeful mate! Well done
possy

14th Mar 13 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best not be threatin me lad i will knock u into next week lol

like ben said me and him are mates and ben buys everything new and sells it to me thats how it work lol and do like the diffuser its very posh but it would be nice if it had center fins lol end of the day luv well done to building a monster and i can see them 9 second quarters allready and i will ring u later luv got bussy last night
3CorsaMeal

14th Mar 13 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I totally see the point and have been sat here for years wondering why the CS drag racers haven't done the whole front tyre and arch thing instead of just upping the bhp and posting graphs.

<<  150    151    152    153    154    155    156  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » carbon clad corsa gsi c20let ,update , dog box fitted 24 database queries in 0.0451121 seconds