corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bin Laden confirmed dead

New Poll
  <<  13    14    15    16    17    18    19  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bin Laden confirmed dead
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th May 11 at 14:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
other countries have there own intelligence of the man, uk, pakistan, + many others, why would they all have a vested interest in creating a cover up just to protect americas economy and voting results

I see your argument and raise you that all of the super powers economies are intertwined, one goes down (especially the size of the U.S. economy) they all go down.
RichR
Premium Member

5th May 11 at 14:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I don't trust adiohead, he has a hidden agenda. Trying to turn us all in to vegetarians or something.

Spent £1250 on Quorn the other day too
DannyB
Premium Member

5th May 11 at 14:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He got took alive, his guards shot the heli down that he was being taken away in. They blew it up before leaving. They wont release pics of him dead as there are none. He's probably already on American soil being interogated.
adiohead

5th May 11 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I don't trust adiohead, he has a hidden agenda. Trying to turn us all in to vegetarians or something.

I wouldn't push my stupid beliefs on anyone.

Or would I?
mwg

5th May 11 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Planting subliminal messages in his posts on here
Conway563

5th May 11 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Vegetarians are always up to something, just look at Hitler (supposedly)
s4k1b

5th May 11 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:
Originally posted by s4k1b
its funny how all the confession videos were very blurry and unclear.

Because they where filmed in caves on old VHS equipment

What exactly would be the point faking them? There are hundreds of terrorists, all wanted by the FBI they would just "make up" a charge agains them??

There is a lot of paranoid bollocks with baseless accusations in this thread.

The faked confession tape was made to link Bin Laden to 9/11.

His FBI most wanted page didn't even mention 9/11, just said "suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world"

im with adiohead on this one.

i thought 9/11 was a major fcuk-up for america, but it went rather well compared to this one !

most people didnt actually research into the happenings of 9/11 - comments by firemen and policemen who were there at the scene, the whole story about the flawless design of the twin towers, the explosions, the whole plane-jacking thing. most people just believed what they saw, which is why questions werent really asked by the world on such a large scale.

this OBL killing - there are NO pictures or anything to SEE - thats why the world is asking.

Hammer

5th May 11 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vegetarians are wrong. I bet most paedophiles are vegetarian.
s4k1b

5th May 11 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
I was originally taking the piss but I have now decided I'm right and I've stumbled on the truth of the whole thing.

The timing is impecible - hugely negative news about the US last week, Obama's reputation shot to pieces and popularity on a collision course and now he's a god again and will be re-elected for being the one who brought justice to the world

also there was a big issue about where obama was born. they found out he wasnt a born american, so he cannot lawfully be come president.

but now this has burried that major hatchet.
3CorsaMeal

5th May 11 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the whole world is one big lie, i really can't see the truth being passed on all the time, its for the greater good.

the only time we will have world peace is when the whole world is poor imo, then we will fight amoung ourselves and let the eastern world carry on eating babies and throwing stones at women
3CorsaMeal

5th May 11 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i still don't believe Jill Dando is dead....
RichR
Premium Member

5th May 11 at 15:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
I was originally taking the piss but I have now decided I'm right and I've stumbled on the truth of the whole thing.

The timing is impecible - hugely negative news about the US last week, Obama's reputation shot to pieces and popularity on a collision course and now he's a god again and will be re-elected for being the one who brought justice to the world

also there was a big issue about where obama was born. they found out he wasnt a born american, so he cannot lawfully be come president.

He issued his full birth certificate showing he was born in Honalulu, Hawaii last week to shut Donald Trump up tbf; That guy's a dick too; say's he's going to run for President. I reckon Alan Sugar would have him in a fight
Jambo

5th May 11 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes Ade, but for 7years he was unable to deliver Osama. Which left USA internationally embarrassed. Why not then? Why would a democrat suddenly bring him out?

I am a conspiracy theorist as such due to my knowledge on the Kennedy assassination. From reading a lot of trills and evidence and knowing about the Cias involvement in things at home and abroad I'm open to the idea of it. I too agree with the Iraq war, it was a transfer of power though not jus about oil. It's a time we live in of the Anglo American empire. Like the Romans and Persians etc it won't last forever!

chrisritch

5th May 11 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Apart from him showing his birth certificate proving he was born in Hawaii.
Just Donald Trump wanting the world to listen to him the fucking slimey cunt
RichR
Premium Member

5th May 11 at 15:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

inb4u tbf
Steve
Premium Member

5th May 11 at 15:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thing is you produce the evidence and the conspiracy theorist then just say "fake" you cant win

he produced his birth certificate, but thats fake, if he produces these pics, they will be fake too
chrisritch

5th May 11 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
inb4u tbf

great minds tbf
s4k1b

5th May 11 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and to top it off, the people of pakistan are p1ssd off that the pakistani government are not saying much about it. did they know? didnt they know? how can US helicopters come on to pakistan land and start firing 1km away from their base, and yet the military have no clue whats going on?

the fat cats of pakistan thrive on bribes. they live off corruption. is it another pay out, keep your gob shut and ignore?

the people of pak are annoyed immensesly with their own government, whilst the media take these pictures and videos are portray it another way - sorrow/mourning/anger over OBL's death.

this is just not true!
Jambo

5th May 11 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
thing is you produce the evidence and the conspiracy theorist then just say "fake" you cant win

he produced his birth certificate, but thats fake, if he produces these pics, they will be fake too

Exactly. Usually without presenting a reason grounded in reality.
s4k1b

5th May 11 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

if somethings 100% real - it will show.

the collapsing of the twin towers looked real, it was real.

in slow mo, the timed explosions between several floors inside the towers , in order for the building to collapse the way it did, also looked real. and it was real.

demolition experts said that it was a planned demolition. but thats another story.

if its fake (like the original OBL death picture looked) it will be apparent.
Steve
Premium Member

5th May 11 at 15:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Believe in conspiracy is as ungrounded as believing god made the planet

in fact its pretty much a type of religion

[Edited on 05-05-2011 by Steve]
s4k1b

5th May 11 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im assuming his birth cert was looked at in detail and confirmed its validity. rant over.

why can they not do this for the pictures / videos?

why not let a panel of independant adjudicators see them, behind closed doors? presidents of other countries perhaps? the whole UN group maybe?

if theyre THAT botherd about the images upsetting people that is.

i predict these pictures will come about in a feww or so.

once they have been MADE.
Skinz

5th May 11 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has the stealth helicopter been talked about yet? It made it sound like the helicopters were flying away from the compund when actually it was flying towards it.
Steve
Premium Member

5th May 11 at 15:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not heard that one
adiohead

5th May 11 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Yes Ade, but for 7years he was unable to deliver Osama. Which left USA internationally embarrassed. Why not then? Why would a democrat suddenly bring him out?

The democrats can do whatever they want, tbf.
The republicans can't do shit because they have blood on their hands.

Why didn't they do it sooner? Maybe because they were waiting to use it for something big, or maybe they actually didn't know where he was (if he was alive).

I think Bush expected capturing Saddam to be his big moment and to save the republicans.

<<  13    14    15    16    17    18    19  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bin Laden confirmed dead 22 database queries in 0.0160100 seconds