corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official World Cup Thread Sponsored by Samir Nasri's lesbian lover

New Poll
  <<  16    17    18    19    20    21    22  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official World Cup Thread Sponsored by Samir Nasri's lesbian lover
Generation

User status: Offline
14th Jun 14 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Annnnd again. Tackles own players now
Eck
Premium Member

14th Jun 14 at 23:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where did 5 come from?
Eck
Premium Member

14th Jun 14 at 23:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, he's done fuckall but be offside.
Russ

14th Jun 14 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rooney would have scored
Eck
Premium Member

14th Jun 14 at 23:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck me.
Russ

14th Jun 14 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not the end of the world. Bit naive from Roy, but no family can moan, we attacked when Pirlo said we could
Eck
Premium Member

14th Jun 14 at 23:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was deserved tbh. For all the pace and direct play England had at times, they didn't have a final touch. Uruguay losing has made it easier though.
Eck
Premium Member

14th Jun 14 at 23:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
Not the end of the world. Bit naive from Roy, but no family can moan, we attacked when Pirlo said we could

I like you Russ. Pirlo is in a world of his own on the pitch. I bet he doesn't even have a right trigger when playing Fifa.
Russ

14th Jun 14 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

twitter is full of people who shouldnt voice their opinion on football

@ChrisEubankJr
Too many off shots made in that second half. Let's hope we can pull it together & tighten things up for the next game.
Cavey

15th Jun 14 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come of it, the Pirlo bumming has been ridiculous, he did nothing in the second half.strangely, I thought we did pretty well. And I really do hate to say it, but Rooney shouldn't be in this team, he can't do the position he's been asked to do. As someone said, square peg, round hole.
Cavey

15th Jun 14 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But, he can change the game. He's just not being plauednin the position he should be... Tough choices
Generation

15th Jun 14 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Change it from half decent to shit
Russ

15th Jun 14 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people keep saying how we need to accommodate ROoney, which is wrong, we are trying to accommodate Sturridge, Rooney wants to play as the number 9, he plays fine as the number 9, hes scored shit loads as number 9, you cant stick him on the wings and expect him to do everything. He has been the only player we have had for too long who is capable of creating a goal from very little, so every manager is forced to play him where ever theres a weak spot.
Russ

15th Jun 14 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Henry just summed Pirlo up for Eck

"He's so good i think he meant to hit the cross bar"
nibnob21
Premium Member

15th Jun 14 at 00:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
people keep saying how we need to accommodate ROoney, which is wrong, we are trying to accommodate Sturridge, Rooney wants to play as the number 9, he plays fine as the number 9, hes scored shit loads as number 9, you cant stick him on the wings and expect him to do everything. He has been the only player we have had for too long who is capable of creating a goal from very little, so every manager is forced to play him where ever theres a weak spot.

So...Rooney should be right back?

MX5 Project Thread
Cavey

15th Jun 14 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was obvious to everyone watching that all of their attacks came down the right hand sides that Rooney was deployed.
Cavey

15th Jun 14 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sorry, but he shouldn't be in that team unless he's the striker,.which he won't be, as Sturridge is the form man. I would even compliment Welbeck, which I didn't think I would. Ever. The Rooney thing is a conumdrum. The thing is if Roy drops him and we lose. He'll be crucified
Russ

15th Jun 14 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We should just play him up front. Sturridge has more impact from bench than rooney anyway
Russ

15th Jun 14 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
quote:

So...Rooney should be right back?
he'd do a better job than that bellend
Ben G

15th Jun 14 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reasonably happy with the performance tonight. Can't fault sterling, the guy is incredible and not afraid of running at the defence.

Rooney was shit as per usual. Why should he automatically get the number 9 role? Sturridge has been better recently and got his reward.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

15th Jun 14 at 01:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rooney upfront sturrige on the wing

sterling off the bench
Eck
Premium Member

15th Jun 14 at 05:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Henry just summed Pirlo up for Eck

"He's so good i think he meant to hit the cross bar"

He didn't even try to hit that hard; just cut across it so perfectly that it sent Hart the wrong way. The man's a magician.
Eck
Premium Member

15th Jun 14 at 05:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Come of it, the Pirlo bumming has been ridiculous, he did nothing in the second half.strangely, I thought we did pretty well. And I really do hate to say it, but Rooney shouldn't be in this team, he can't do the position he's been asked to do. As someone said, square peg, round hole.

Pirlo does what he wants
Steve
Premium Member

15th Jun 14 at 11:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mixed feelings about this, obviously disappointed by the result, but I thought it was a bright performance by England.

Id love to see the action areas because im sure England were in Italys final third far more than they were in ours. We just could not create the chances. Rooney needs to be central imo.

Heres some interesting facts

quote:
"Of the 14 teams we have seen so far, England had more shots on goal than any of them. Needless to say, conversion rate was not in the top 10.

"Even more stunning is that England's passing accuracy ranks second, just behind Italy, but ahead of Spain, Holland and Brazil. Go boys!

"Here's another beauty. For passing accuracy in the opposition's half, England come out on top. Stats exclude crosses where England are last."

Russ

15th Jun 14 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hoping roy will go a bit wild against uruguay

Hart
Johnson Cahil Jag Baines
Gerrard
Welbeck Sterling Rooney/Barkley Lalana
Sturridge/Rooney

<<  16    17    18    19    20    21    22  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official World Cup Thread Sponsored by Samir Nasri's lesbian lover 24 database queries in 0.0190389 seconds