corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Betting Thread

New Poll
  <<  192    193    194    195    196    197    198  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Betting Thread
Russ

User status: Offline
8th Mar 11 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its in my treble so lmk what happens
Whittie

8th Mar 11 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No longer look a hobo. How did the donkey do?
Cavey

8th Mar 11 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

performed as donkeys do. nowhere near
Tommy L

8th Mar 11 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Black Phantom dominated

These tips i've been getting a fucking awful.
Whittie

8th Mar 11 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another 4 kids could have had their eyesight saved in Africa.
Fro

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L
My tip and i've not even bet on it.

Oh and maybe it's a good thing as cavey is on the wagon

fucking 1 legged donkey.
Whittie

I'm going to try get in touch with the stinking rich twat who's got a box at cheltenham. He gets tips galore, would be handy to have them forwarded over.
Tommy L

8th Mar 11 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tricast dividend in that race : £995.00

Tommy L

8th Mar 11 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
I'm going to try get in touch with the stinking rich twat who's got a box at cheltenham. He gets tips galore, would be handy to have them forwarded over.
You going to cheltenham next week?
Whittie

8th Mar 11 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah, going to that night out in Chester the day after, and then flying somewhere last minute on the Sunday / Monday with my brother for a few days. You're off golfing next week aren't you?
Russ

8th Mar 11 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which is why i dont bet on horses
Whittie

8th Mar 11 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You bet on a horse 10th December Russco.

Thanks to me posting this...

quote:
Yo Bitches.....

Well worth a fiver apparently... No idea how good this tip is, but this is directly from somebody owning a box at Cheltenham....

I've never bet on horses tbh, and no idea if its a waste of time or not... but worth a fiver imo.

• 1:55 – Petit Robin (10/1)
• 2:30 – Robinson Colonges (7/1)
• 3: 05 – Silviniaco Conti (3/1)

A £5 treble returns £1,600

I know Master Minded is a great horse but they all get beat at sometime or another, hopefully its this Saturday, Petit Robin gave the Master a small run for its money in the champion chase (2008) has had a long layoff but Mr Henderson knows how to get them ready, must be worth a punt. But if you dont fancy Petit because it hasn’t been out for so long, jump on Gauvain at 7/1 it ran 27 days ago at Cheltenham beating Forpaddytheplasterer by 4L off the same weight (11st) thats pretty good form although Forpaddytheplasterer has come second more times than West Ham have this season but always to a good thing, unfortunately West Ham can’t say that.

Robinson Colonges: firstly, its name sake after the great John (Robo) Robinson and secondly; Paul Nichols dont train mugs, it ran 23 days ago beating Abstract Art by 76L at 1/10 on (only a shit race with 3 runners) but Abstract Art ran 12L behind Punchestowns giving it 6lb albeit it was in 08 but its still form, plus take a look at what the man say’s;
Robinson Collonges was deeply impressive on his chasing debut at Bangor last month, winningby a hard-held 20l despite racing keenly for much of the contest, and despite having to concede 6lb to Wishfull Thinking, it was surprising to see him deposed as favourite. Again racing freely throughout, his jumping had been sure-footed for a novice, and Nick Scholfield had just allowed him to edge on when falling at the first in the straight. It was a shame because he had jumped the fence well, but just couldn´t get his front legs down in time. One can be fairly confident in saying he´d have won, and it´s just hoped this doesn´t affect him, as he looks a top-notch prospect.
Silviniaco Conti: once again trained by the great Paul Nichols, 5 life time runs, 5 wins only hurdled 3 times, 1st hurdle race, class 3 novice, won by 29L – 2nd hurdle race, Group 2 class 1 won by 10L – 3rd hurdle race, Group 2 class 1 value £50k beat Karabac by 7L giving Karabac 4lb. Menorah is going to be the thing you have to beat I backed in the champion hurdle last year but at 15/8 its no value and this other thing looks the real deal, if youre not bored reading this, this is what the man thinks;
Not the result that many were expecting in this Grade 2 hurdle as SILVANIACO CONTI upset the two market leaders with an impressive success on this first venture out of novice company to extend his unbeaten record.

Paul Nicholls´s 4-y-o was an easywinner on his first two outing after switching from France, including in the Grade 2 Persian War at Chepstow 28 days earlier, the form of which got a boost when Frascati Park took the opening novice hurdle at this track the previous day. This classier event was new territory for him, but he answered each question asked of him with aplomb and it was clear from two out he was going to hand his trainer/rider a big-race double. His hurdling was particularly pleasing considering he wouldn´t have raced at thissort of a pace before and it´s hard at this stage to know just how high up the ladder he may climb over hurdles.

His jockey Noel Fehily later admitted to being very impressed and added, while he should get further in due course, the winner would have little trouble dropping back to 2m. He was later introduced into the Champion Hurdle market as short as 8/1 (Coral), while also being cut into as short as 7/2 (Totesport) for the World Hurdle. Considering his stable has the reigning champion for the latter event in Bug Bucks, such a price looks ridiculously short, and, as he will be a 5-y-o next year, a crack at the Champion Hurdle is probably the more likely route for him. It must also be considered that with Zaynar failing to run near his best, this form is a little suspect and it would be wise to hold fire until seeing where he turns up next. His trainer said afterwards that he may well now be left off until the spring, but later went back on that and reported that the 2m StanJames.com Interational Hurdle (better known as the Bula) at Cheltenham would be on his agenda. His Champion Hurdle credentials will be well tested there.
In the above race it beat the likes of Karabac, Restless Harry, Zaynar, Won in the Dark & Lough Derg not bad credentials.

Edit: This was e-mailled to me, so not likely to have poorer odds due to loads of people betting on it from the internet.

[Edited on 10-12-2010 by Whittie]

[Edited on 08-03-2011 by Whittie]
Tommy L

8th Mar 11 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Nah, going to that night out in Chester the day after, and then flying somewhere last minute on the Sunday / Monday with my brother for a few days. You're off golfing next week aren't you?
I go 2 weeks tomorrow
Russ

8th Mar 11 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bet on this horse to alex
Whittie

8th Mar 11 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Excellent. You tried the new prov's yet? I got a 2 on sunday, only one in the club - £44
Fro

8th Mar 11 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pakistan are settling they need to gtf out.
Tommy L

8th Mar 11 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Excellent. You tried the new prov's yet? I got a 2 on sunday, only one in the club - £44

Yeah loves ProV's. Going to order a truck load
Russ

8th Mar 11 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
Pakistan are settling they need to gtf out.
as you type it
Fro

8th Mar 11 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let's try again

Pakistan need to lose a wicket
Russ

8th Mar 11 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they need a miracle not to lose a wicket
Fro

8th Mar 11 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just need them to be out before 210.5
Russ

8th Mar 11 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that what you bet on? brave boy
Fro

8th Mar 11 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah when the overs looked like this

W..W..W
Cavey

8th Mar 11 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a quid on U. Akmal being top scorer, so they need to remove Razzaq soon!
Cavey

8th Mar 11 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well, there's your wicket anyway!

<<  192    193    194    195    196    197    198  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Betting Thread 23 database queries in 0.0674431 seconds