corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » W*ankers.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author W*ankers.
corsa-sxi

User status: Offline
29th Nov 03 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

evisu...pls shut up
Lynny

29th Nov 03 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fully agree with joff
charcoalgrill

29th Nov 03 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
What difference does where I live have on my views on racism??

quite alot i think.
i live in an area where there are very few pakistanis or black people. its a quiet village, nothing big ever really happens.
but you go to somewhere like london, and see lots of things pakistani's or black people do may influence your opinion.
but i agree with you on the fact, you cant let what one person has done to you tar all of them to say their smelly pakis who are all looking for trouble
Colin

29th Nov 03 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
quote:
Originally posted by Evisu

Luton is full of Pakistani's - I take it you mean there is a large Asian community in Luton. Just as there is in many UK towns - the vast majority of these people are honest and hardworking business people and the UK enconomy would be pretty fucked if they weren't a part of it.

Yes they are also the sneakiest people I have ever met in my life(And I have spent time in countries with many different cultures and race) into everything and I mean EVERYTHING! I find MOST of them very rude and a lot of them dont seem to know where the soap's kept

This is also the reason my mothers family left London!

However not everyone is like that and there has been occasionally a decent/honest one ive met.

[Edited on 29-11-2003 by Colin J]
Lynny

29th Nov 03 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

end of the day you're goina get people from all races living in all areas of the world who are goina set out to cause trouble. Greg your point about the Asains last night, yeah they were very in the wrong, but iv also seen several groups of white british people just causing fights liek this, in the summer this happened where i work, aload of people got glassed, some very seriously because several people thought they were goina be hard and cause fights.

[Edited on 29-11-2003 by Blode]
MatthewR

29th Nov 03 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just my opinion, coz of my experiences with that particular race.
Smelly cunts is outta order tho, appologies
Dom

29th Nov 03 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

craig, i take it that was at mission??
someone said something to me about Jamilia coming to town a few days ago, luckely i decided to stay in then
hopefully next friday will be cool though, got a works party thingy and everyone is heading off there, hopefully no bottle throwing will happening although it sounds abit like the eminem concert though...dunno if anyone went this summer, but there were massive bottle fights on the saturday

anyways, hope ya mate gets better boss

edit: btw, im not gonna get into the asian thing, because its like a stuck record but most of them are nice enough mates although personally ive found its more of the muslims that cause the trouble, but i have alot of asian/india friends and none of them cause any problems what so ever

[Edited on 29-11-2003 by VisibleMan]
R Lee

29th Nov 03 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whoah... harsh topic in here!

agree with joff by the way.
fair enuff there are a lot of asian groups around picking fights with poeple and giving grief etc...
but even white people, black people chinese, etc. do that.
its just the way of life.
sdlcrosby

29th Nov 03 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In my life i av never known a group of chinese people to go out on the piss and get in a fight?! has any one else?! and there is a awful lot of chinese people in milton keynes! I work in a club and the majority of the trouble is with blacks and asians! thats y the doormen have been told to keep an eye on em! wen they order drinks they never say plz and they always speak wiv an attitude coz they fink they own the place! a black guy went up to my m8 for no reason at all and nutted him then punched him and knocked hiz front tooth out. .. my m8 told the police and 2 coppers went up to him and he pushed them off n ran whilst 2 coppers ran towards him and he pushed them flat over a bollard!

Blacks and asians are the problem!!!!
R Lee

29th Nov 03 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends where you are i guess, im a chinese guy and ive seen some chinese brawls, not often but still...

[Edited on 29-11-2003 by GoldPenguin]
MatthewR

29th Nov 03 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone rinsed me for saying what sdlcorsby just said but in a harsher way!!
Phil321

29th Nov 03 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by m-dot
A car full of asians got out outside a club round here and killed a doorman.... pretty crazy

Was that at 53 mate? I heard something. Didn't know someone died
Munchie

29th Nov 03 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for all ure constructive remarks on this thread.

will post a parcel to the white smelly fucken racist bastards on this board very soon

fuckwits
Munchie

29th Nov 03 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yeh least we wash our arses and dont have shit stuck in our arse hairs. whos smelly now?
Sooty
Banned

29th Nov 03 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All major city's have an asian located community... Newcastle (west end) is quite heavily populated with Asians, TBH i think people are just intimidated by them... I know some lads at work who are asian and are sound
m-dot

29th Nov 03 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Phil321
quote:
Originally posted by m-dot
A car full of asians got out outside a club round here and killed a doorman.... pretty crazy

Was that at 53 mate? I heard something. Didn't know someone died

Yeah mate, dont know much about it, just that the doorman died....

m-dot

29th Nov 03 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh, 53 is gettin closed down next week, i for one wont be sad to see it go
Phil321

29th Nov 03 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me too. Its a fuckin dive. Whats opening in its place? Hopefully somewhere with a strict 'no scally scum' door policy
Demo

29th Nov 03 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Munchie
oh yeh least we wash our arses and dont have shit stuck in our arse hairs. whos smelly now?

ive got a hairy arse but i do try to clean it properly

as for the subject in hand. i know plenty of ethnic minority members of the community who are sound. but i also believe that a lot of them do play the "im an ethnic minority and get picked on and im very oppressed" card too often. and they think that they should be treated different cos of their skin colour when they dont get treated any different but make mountains out of molehills when something shitty happens
Dom

29th Nov 03 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Munchie

I wash my arse, everytime i get a shower...wack sum shower gel up there too, smells of aqua blue currently
However, munchie mate, theres no point getting in a huff about it mate and coming back with some immature comment is there? and plus we're not talking the piss outta you are we? in fact im sure your a sound guy Eitherway mate your always gonna get this shit when someone sparks off a black/white/asian/indian discussion.

However, i believe that its all down to how you are brought up and your parents. And also, i think this thread has gone off topic now so can someone close it please so it will stop people getting offended
Munchie

29th Nov 03 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not arsed dat asians are called pakis.

its just that im asian and i am indian. i actually dislike pakistanis/muslims me self but i hate getting compared to them or associated with them etc etc......dats y ive kicked off.
mav

29th Nov 03 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one of me best mates is indian.he is quality geezer.

they are not all the same....

but like any group of ppl there is wankers....
Trotty

29th Nov 03 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Joff - thank you for some realistic viewpoints

It genuinely worries me sometimes if some of the attitudes displayed here are indicative of the country as a whole?

Can we please try to avoid enormously generalising - if you want to express an opinion then by all means do, but out and out racist remarks are totally uncalled for - end of.
Ben
Banned

29th Nov 03 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck em all off , they r feeding on benefits , most of em have 5+ kids, dont fucking work and what of that they do do they dont pay taxes they really piss me off and the do-gooders that dont have to come in contact with they say racist ,tis a joke this country!

they need to get a reality check , no they r not gangstas and by listening to 2pac does not make u invinsible

my opp!
jazzer2k3

30th Nov 03 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"fcuk em all off , they r feeding on benefits , most of em have 5+ kids, dont fcuking work and what of that they do do they dont pay taxes they really piss me off and the do-gooders that dont have to come in contact with they say racist ,tis a joke this country!

they need to get a reality check , no they r not gangstas and by listening to 2pac does not make u invinsible

my opp! "

LOL

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » W*ankers. 22 database queries in 0.0126481 seconds