corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Message from the National Organisation Team

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Message from the National Organisation Team
kerzo

User status: Offline
13th Jan 04 at 01:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dunno what came over me!!!

one of my mates asked me on sat morning what i did the nght before and i replied

"I side talked a sponge with a bucket on my head!"

he didnt get it but i was in stitches
StuartVRS

13th Jan 04 at 01:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fully agree with the post, wish i still had a corsa so i could participate more but its still nice to turn up to a show and see everyone that i speak to on here. Just a shame i cant provide a car to add to shows to help make it bigger.
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

13th Jan 04 at 01:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This year is going to be a very good year for taking Corsasport.co.uk forward . Look forward to meeting more of you at the shows which i will be attending and i look forward to introducing my little car to you all as well
jr

13th Jan 04 at 01:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can't wait for shows, booked them all off work allready, will be very good this year
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

13th Jan 04 at 01:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah mate it's gona be an excellent new year for everyone i think
Kerry

13th Jan 04 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsaCsxi
fully agree with the post, wish i still had a corsa so i could participate more but its still nice to turn up to a show and see everyone that i speak to on here. Just a shame i cant provide a car to add to shows to help make it bigger.

you are stil very welcome to attend any meets and events and im more than happy to sort you out with discount tickets to all the shows

like i did last time

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Message from the National Organisation Team 22 database queries in 0.3436818 seconds