corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Opinion on Vibs

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Opinion on Vibs
MattyB

User status: Offline
15th Jan 04 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member

one thing people need to understand, is not to take vibs so seriously.....

As for there being an "in crowd" on CS, then there most definately is.........an ever growing group of Vibs wannabe's.......

Matt
Rob

15th Jan 04 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member

donna if you read the post afterwards I think youll find what I also put it was noway a direct threat at you it was to wind other members of cs up as I said the people on this site like you car alot as I do i was merely putting it to get the reaction of oh you couldnt do that to donnas car its mint etc - donna do you really think if I won the lottery I would buy your car off you to purposely trash it

thats all I have to say
Rob

15th Jan 04 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member

no I wasnt meaning the vibs wannabes

Donna Corsa GSi

15th Jan 04 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member

Well theres more people up Vibrios arse then anyone else on this site Theres plenty of sheep that just repeat what Vibrio says or start on people because Vibrio does. So god knows who you're talking about then.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
15th Jan 04 at 14:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

This thread can stay for comment. Anything offensive or pointless will be removed. The usual rules apply.

I personally feel that if people want to complain they are welcome to. I'll certainly take notice of people trying to get rid of pointless input as many people do about vibrio. A lot more than I'll take notice of people complaining about the complaints!

Why are they there in the first place!

I removed vibrios input on the thread about Brads car for good reason - it was at best pointless and at worse completely offensive.

I'm truly surprised that anyone prefers reading the crap to reading the complaints about the crap!
Tom

15th Jan 04 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member

Agreed ian that's a valid point actually...

As I say people should get on with it, moaning only makes him worse (which is why i won't comment on him anymore cos' it gets you nowhere).
DanielJ

15th Jan 04 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member

Andy

15th Jan 04 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member

Vibs does good action mpegs and makes me laugh, so he can bum me anytime

On a more serious note, I found some of the comments posted about Vib's wife a few weeks back on here extremely offensive. Some folk on here might not like being wound up by Ross, but they shouldn't have been allowed to get away with comments like that. If they weren't bright enough to work out that Ross's posts are (generally) humourous, they should at least have directed any rants back at him.

[Edited on 15-01-2004 by Andy]
Daimo B

15th Jan 04 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member

Vibrio is obsessed with me. Even when hes banned he goes on other websites tyring to put my car down. He also posts around pictures that have nothing to do with him just to gain 1 over or just maybe for attention.

He is a nasty no morals arrgont person. Quite how anyone can do some of the things he has done/posted/said defies me and under proper administration would never be allowed.

He has input into the site? Like what? Help and Mod? No, Meets? No, slagging of 95% of users cars when posted, yes, posting pictures of people when it has nothign to do with him, yes, posting pictures and constently going on about the same thing with regards to myself, yes, obsessed, yes, going to get his deserves one day, yes, should he be banned for good, yes.

My own opinion. I await the bum brigade to jump in his defence as usual.
DanielJ

15th Jan 04 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member

ross does help people i think you'll find
Daimo B

15th Jan 04 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Andy
Vibs does good action mpegs and makes me laugh, so he can bum me anytime

On a more serious note, I found some of the comments posted about Vib's wife a few weeks back on here extremely offensive. Some folk on here might not like being wound up by Ross, but they shouldn't have been allowed to get away with comments like that. If they weren't bright enough to work out that Ross's posts are (generally) humourous, they should at least direct any rants back at him.

Vibrio has posted pictures of certain people without permission, even though he wasn't there, doesn't know anything about it. So in effect, he deserves everything he gets. He has also done it for no reasons other than to get to me or gain peer approval. Hey look at me, look what i can post.

And after meeting you, i am shocked how you could be friends with this person, but then u never know people on the internet really.
Super_si

15th Jan 04 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by DanielJ
ross does help people i think you'll find

oh so that makes everything ok i guess
1st paragraph you've managed in english. keep going
DanielJ

15th Jan 04 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member

suck my plumbs you cunt
Tom

15th Jan 04 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member

Andy yes he can be amusing but he can also be very annoying and i think alot of it is posted to 'wind u up' but not in a funny way...

I don't really care anyway just get on with it, you can't say he's helpful cos' he just isn't
Super_si

15th Jan 04 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member

Go ask Dolly the sheep boyo
kerzo

15th Jan 04 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member

daimo, i think vibrio picks on you coz he knows he can get a reaction out of it and you do everytime! i can almost guarantee that if you ignored him and his comments they would stop and even if they don't do you honestly care that much??? Fair enough it is a corsa enthusiasts site but where would we be without the sort of humour different people bring?

ok he does take things a bit too far sometimes but at times he does have useful input eg knowledge of turbo's
DanielJ

15th Jan 04 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member

aint you got some weights to try and lift or something
Super_si

15th Jan 04 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by kerzo
humour different people bring?

its a form of bullying. So are you saying its ok just in the name of "humor"
Andy

15th Jan 04 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B

And after meeting you, i am shocked how you could be friends with this person, but then u never know people on the internet really.

I speak as I find Daimo - Ross is decent bloke. I'm sure if you relaxed a little and actually got to meet him, you'd probably agree.
Daimo B

15th Jan 04 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member

How many Corsa owners have turbos?

I have tried not replying, it doesn't work, you just get all the vibrio posse all carrying on and on and on and on about the same thing every single time.

I wouldn't ahve cared so much if it stuck on me, but when he's loosing an arguyment it turns onto Donna. Which is bang out of line. But then that brings me back to him having no morals doesn't it.

Putting my girlfriend down and posting pictures is BANG out of line.
kerzo

15th Jan 04 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member

its humour by the way and its not entirely offensive, on most occasions he speaks the truth and people dont wanna listen. At the end of the day i have found a lot of people on here are very 'uptight' and are easily offended so thats not a good start
Daimo B

15th Jan 04 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Andy
quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B

I speak as I find Daimo - Ross is decent bloke. I'm sure if you relaxed a little and actually got to meet him, you'd probably agree.

After what he's done and said about myself and my girlfriend and how personnal he has got about it, no, if we met, it would not be polite.
DanielJ

15th Jan 04 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member

so youd rather show the site up in public by having a slagging match infront of a load of people
Tom

15th Jan 04 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member

Let's all just chill, vibs isn't gonna stop being the controvercial one....whether he is a nice bloke or not is irrelavant to this site imo.

He likes attention and likes the opportunity to argue/be cocky.

if he didn't he would stop being like this, maybe he's just like this on the net to release anger about something

Seriously tho he aint gonna stop cos' he likes winding people up so just get on with it, if he does something to major he will get banned again...
Super_si

15th Jan 04 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member

Daimo Vs Vibrator that would rock

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Opinion on Vibs 22 database queries in 0.0140350 seconds