corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Famous sports people

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Famous sports people
cossie_corsa

User status: Offline
18th Jan 04 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob
I have played hockey against mark florence, anthony and steven johnsen, doug mcewan and bobby mcewen and have played against the top 8 roller hockey teams in england (including ours) I have also been coached by a top player from canada called darren essen

Who you play for in roller hockey mate? I used to play for Cardiff roller devils in GB inline. Now mostly for Cardiff panthers in BISHA.
Rob

18th Jan 04 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am confused aint this Dicky Morris ?

I talk to him on MSN he plays r/hockey and lives near bridgend ! I thought that was you!

anyways I play for a team in BIPHA n.east. Me and me mates set it up cos we was bored and wanted to play but there were no available teams so we thought fuck it and set it up! We werent doing too well until yesterday when we got our first win of 9 games so outt 10 games 9 losses and 1 win aint bad lol playing teams like ( the newly formly) ex hartlepool predators and Kingston Panthers. They all play in BIPHA ( still puck hockey tho) I also used to play for kingston roller hawks got thro to national finals and can 6th I believe but that was like 3 year ago - I play against players like mike catchpole, gowan beddoes erm ben foster? dunno if you know them names or not?
U2U me your MSN addy easier then posting on here as I will forget to reply

rob
jr

18th Jan 04 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

played football with the majority of the 96-99 west ham team, only in a kickabout though
Leighton

18th Jan 04 at 21:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have compited against Jonathan Edwards, Dwain Chambers and Darran Campbell and i trained with Steve Smith (same coach's at the Liverpool Harriers)

Dave

18th Jan 04 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^^ Thats a good one

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Famous sports people 22 database queries in 0.0078959 seconds