corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Why?!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Why?!
Dr Pepper

User status: Offline
7th Mar 04 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Too much uni work to do- and im going out tonight
Darren M

7th Mar 04 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by leni
yeh, but their bitchy! people find faults with some of the cars and take the piss out of the person behind their backs, especially if they've done it themselves, which in my opinion, you should give them credit for trying instead of taking the easy way out and paying someone to create your car for you!

Then you get the ones that talk to you for ages but once they meet you, you have nothing to say, coz really you don't know them or have nothing more to talk about than cars! Awkward is the word there and then people don't talk much afterwards!

Don't get me wrong you do meet some really good mates but you gotta be "in the crowd" to have a laff at these things!

IMO the best "meets" are when you all go to a show and camp the night before or at the show! You all get to have a laff, after a few beers you all start talking about anything and the awkwardness goes away!

^^^^^^

all that - so fcuking true
Pablo

7th Mar 04 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
Cus i finnished work at 8am

plus if i had the 7 it would have cost me

£84573726485.82 in fuel to get there and back

Thoday

7th Mar 04 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u shud no my answer....
Dave

7th Mar 04 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yeh, but their bitchy! people find faults with some of the cars and take the piss out of the person behind their backs, especially if they've done it themselves, which in my opinion, you should give them credit for trying instead of taking the easy way out and paying someone to create your car for you!

Then you get the ones that talk to you for ages but once they meet you, you have nothing to say, coz really you don't know them or have nothing more to talk about than cars! Awkward is the word there and then people don't talk much afterwards!

Don't get me wrong you do meet some really good mates but you gotta be "in the crowd" to have a laff at these things!

IMO the best "meets" are when you all go to a show and camp the night before or at the show! You all get to have a laff, after a few beers you all start talking about anything and the awkwardness goes away!

Spot on, I went because it wasn't all that far and it was something to do but its still difficult finding soemthing to talk about, especially for someone quiet like me!

I like shows best, especially if you go pub and stuff, people tend to let their guard down a bit after a few drinks.
leni

8th Mar 04 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see a girl that knows whats she's talking about
Shelly
Premium Member

8th Mar 04 at 09:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

see a girl that knows whats she's talking about

makes a change from the other girls
Robbo

8th Mar 04 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trying to save money so didn't want to spend £30+ for a few hours where I would spend longer driving there than being there + I will be seeing most of my CS mates on Saturday for our par-tay
SetH

8th Mar 04 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couldnt justify the 6-7 hours driving and fuel costs to stand around in the rain, If it was summer then prolly would have gone.
Robbo

8th Mar 04 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ditto... if summer I may hav reconsidered

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Why?! 22 database queries in 0.0121479 seconds