corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » i want a new job :(

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i want a new job :(
WARPED

User status: Offline
17th Mar 04 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whicheva police covers newcastle upon tyne area is full aparently cause mate has just applied there

go to uni if u want to have a laugh!! best 3 years of my life by far

get up - drink beer - have sex (or wank depending on how much beer was drunk) - sleep
robtj

17th Mar 04 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

what s the money like?

well i am 19 and started there on £10.40 ph and now on £11 per hour full time work is only 4 days a week and i get £300+ per week after tax
M4tt

17th Mar 04 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks every1

my work has taken the piss today...

we're having a restructure, so i lose having my hand in everything, but now have to be co - reponsible for the 3 biggest payrolls, and still have my own to deal with

and the girl im sharing with is a payroll assistant so gets £3500 extra for doing the same JOB.

and they hinted today that no one will be getting n e more money until next FEB , cunts

im not happy, least i got an up to date CV i can start chucking about

[Edited on 17-03-2004 by M4tt]
Colin

17th Mar 04 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by M4tt
quote:
quote:
quote:
I'm applying to join the Police one day. Not yet though as i have it easy where i am and i think a promotion is coming my way soon I'm only 20 so theres no rush to do anything career like just yet.

Thats my thinking too mate, i want some experience of other things b4 i jump into something like the police!

They prefer a bit of life experience first. How many policeman do you see at 20 years old? Not many. I'm gonna wait a year or so. There's always going to be a demand for Policeman. Check out the Policecouldyou website and read up. I think it'll be a great career as its different everyday, except for the first 2 years. Training, training, training...................... And think of the pension

Yeah i got the application form on my desk, but i cna't fill it out yet cause i don't have the life experience really.

pensions amazing init, my mums boyfriends been a copper for 23 years, retiring soon

I got an app form for The Met once but i dont fancy the commuting. I'm gonna try for Thames Valley first, then Beds. Thames Valley is meant to be hard to get into.

Ive done 2 parts of the 5/6 part selection process, I pulled out(although I can pick up where I left off) of going any further because Im not sure I could handle the commitment......

Holidays/Shift patern are shite and it means your social life takes a pounding, even if you are off duty you still are working in a way. Ie If you see a fight in a pub or something you got to declare yourself a witness etc - get involved....I couldnt be fucked with that
Colin

17th Mar 04 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I'm applying to join the Police one day. Not yet though as i have it easy where i am and i think a promotion is coming my way soon I'm only 20 so theres no rush to do anything career like just yet.

Thats my thinking too mate, i want some experience of other things b4 i jump into something like the police!

They prefer a bit of life experience first. How many policeman do you see at 20 years old? Not many. I'm gonna wait a year or so. There's always going to be a demand for Policeman. Check out the Policecouldyou website and read up. I think it'll be a great career as its different everyday, except for the first 2 years. Training, training, training...................... And think of the pension

Yeah i got the application form on my desk, but i cna't fill it out yet cause i don't have the life experience really.

pensions amazing init, my mums boyfriends been a copper for 23 years, retiring soon

I got an app form for The Met once but i dont fancy the commuting. I'm gonna try for Thames Valley first, then Beds. Thames Valley is meant to be hard to get into.

Ive done 2 parts of the 5/6 part selection process, I pulled out(although I can pick up where I left off) of going any further because Im not sure I could handle the commitment......

Holidays/Shift patern are shite and it means your social life takes a pounding, even if you are off duty you still are working in a way. Ie If you see a fight in a pub or something you got to declare yourself a witness etc - get involved....I couldnt be fucked with that

I also tried to get into the fire brigade but didnt get past the interview

There is jobs out there buddy you just got to make yourself look/sound good and get in there
Je11ybubb1es

17th Mar 04 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my brother is in the police in greater manchester when he was on the initial training where they stayed at some motel type thing, they all went out one night and this bloke was driving they came back completely shit faced, including the one who was driving. they had police blokes on the gates so he got booted out straight away.

imagine getting through all the interview and fitness stuff just to do something that stupid
M4tt

17th Mar 04 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so the general opinion of being a copper is good her then

i personally don't have a problem with them, but i know some people i know do and would probably disown me if i became one, that don't bother me though.

im gonna do some other things first though. fancy working for a deivery company like TNT or sumin now - love driving around and might even beable to get a heavy vehicles licence

Natz

17th Mar 04 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u wanted to do mechanics, i think they have to pay u min wage if u do an apprencticeship coz of your age
Je11ybubb1es

17th Mar 04 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My work employ tnt, the guy that comes to us is sorted but the majority of them are tossers
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

17th Mar 04 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do u do ur own payroll? if so u cld pay urself twice by mistake
M4tt

17th Mar 04 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah not my own mate ( i wish )

i work for nestor healthcare and pay people in the health services (ususally temp staff)

its crap though, i really hate answering the question " so, what do you do?", specially when birds ask cause i feel dull cause i've my job

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » i want a new job :( 22 database queries in 0.2286041 seconds