corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Vauxhall knowledge and engine transplants.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall knowledge and engine transplants.
chris_lee100

User status: Offline
27th Mar 04 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sometimes I think of abondin forums like this all together and getin a jap car colin, but I miss the simplicity of corsas but the power really comes at a price £££ dont u think ??
J da Silva

27th Mar 04 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
quote:
Originally posted by chris_lee100
its stresful this modifyin lark !!

also quite expensive, coz the companies like pvd sell conversion kits at 500 notes when it costs under 50 quid to actually manufacture them, and before anyone jumps in and says im wrong, i know im right as ive done lots of research and talked to the right people about this

Ive always thought they were over priced, but who else does them???

cossvaux,courtnay and im working on something with cossvaux atthe moment, all will be revealed soon
Colin

27th Mar 04 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
quote:
few of the cally t's ive come across have been electronically and mechanically good, i only heard of dodgy transfer boxes on the web forums. but dont really need to worry as i dont have a calibra

This one my mates mate got has been very expensive and unreliable

Totally put me off them, that and you telling me about the guy who's cally I was gonna look at

yesh, but people like him dont deserve to use ebay he was bumping the bids up off another ebay address, i got my computer dudes to check him out

It did seem a little dodgy

He's got 3 of them FFS
chris_lee100

27th Mar 04 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do either of u 2 own 2nd cars BTW ?

[Edited on 27-03-2004 by chris_lee100]
Colin

27th Mar 04 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
sometimes I think of abondin forums like this all together and getin a jap car colin, but I miss the simplicity of corsas but the power really comes at a price £££ dont u think ??

Well ive got a jap car just now and compared to the corsa its been great - no problems
J da Silva

27th Mar 04 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

import a skyline and let me know if its worth me importing one also
chris_lee100

27th Mar 04 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well im coming to an age now i can afford t insure some power, but my cally and its weakotek is startin to wear off, i love the looks ill have to get some pics, its mag blue 17's etc but just not fast enough, my bro's 1.8 mx5 is quicker

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Vauxhall knowledge and engine transplants. 22 database queries in 0.0122032 seconds