corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Off to work at 1 for 10 hours and my Girlfriend has just dumped me

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Off to work at 1 for 10 hours and my Girlfriend has just dumped me
Dom

User status: Offline
27th Mar 04 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
na a wouldnt cheat on n e one ethier, mer like u said life goes on.

same thing with me though aparently am her best friend and she loves me to bits ect ect

tough luck never talkin to her again ha

HAHAHAHA
well i have to chat to her, shes everywhere where i go in school....cant go for a piss without her being somewhere near the loo doors oh wells...maybe i will continue being sweet, get my meat up her arse then go shag one of her female friends
ssj_kakarot

27th Mar 04 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well although ive been dumped i relize i must now try to hide my meat portion inside her mother, that will teach her

[Edited on 27-03-2004 by ssj_kakarot]
Dom

27th Mar 04 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
well although ive been dumped i relize i must now try to hide my meat portion inside her mother, that will teach her

[Edited on 27-03-2004 by ssj_kakarot]

HAHAHAHAHAHA

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Off to work at 1 for 10 hours and my Girlfriend has just dumped me 22 database queries in 0.0065830 seconds