corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » anyone been to see gothika yet? / wierd orgy going on in here

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone been to see gothika yet? / wierd orgy going on in here
sassyminx

User status: Offline
14th Apr 04 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there sumthing goin on i shud know about
PainZ

14th Apr 04 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol Paul

no sas hun

honestly

smooochhessss :X
sassyminx

14th Apr 04 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PainZ
lol Paul

no sas hun

honestly

smooochhessss :X

mwah!! xXx
Shane

15th Apr 04 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought it was a wicked film, but in the end she still got away with slaughtering her husband
Matt H

15th Apr 04 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so did penelope cruz

they've left it open to a sequel with that little boy in the road @ the end. next un shud be good too i hope
Shane

15th Apr 04 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats true, i loved the film specially when he was getting chucked around the cell
ed

15th Apr 04 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Er, I have to correct everyone who thought it was good. Actually it was a crap film. It relied on making the audience jump, in fact the girl who I went to see it with screamed in part of it (sending the whole audience into fits of laughter). There are so many ways that this film is terrible, namely the predictable storyline, the fact the the only reason I was in suspence was because I was waitng for some crappy loud noise to busrt my ear drums and the fact that it didnt make any sense. I mean, even if you did murder a rapist by hacking them to death with an axe, then you escaped from captivity in a stolen car to save a persons life and discover your husbands rape den, you would still go down for it.
And how come there was no security at the house where the murder took place, yet the womans office was locked and taped by the police.
Oh and how come Halle Berry didnt know that her own bosses daughter had died... e.t.c...

Sooooo many things wrong with that film, I cannot be arsed to list them.
ed

15th Apr 04 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ohhhhh and why did the ghost wanna hurt the woman, she was supposed to be helping the ghost. If somone was beating me up, and them aske for my help I'd tell them to GTF!!!
sassyminx

15th Apr 04 at 07:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » anyone been to see gothika yet? / wierd orgy going on in here 22 database queries in 0.0132289 seconds