corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » where did T1nks thread go??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author where did T1nks thread go??
T1NK

User status: Offline
17th Apr 04 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

T1NK

17th Apr 04 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i deleted the thread coz i didnt want people to slate my bf coz hes in prison. I'm pretty sure tho if wot happend to him happend to any of u, u would have done the same if not worse even tho wot he actually has been acused of is not wot he did.
modded_corsa

17th Apr 04 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot happened like?
T1NK

17th Apr 04 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he had just got his car back from the body shop had new paintwork done and some side skirts re-sprayed, went out for the night came back to find all the tyres had been slashed (they had only been on the car a week) brake fluid thrown over the bonnet and roof and the drivers side keyed from back alll the way to the front. He see the lad who did it and gave chase wiv his mate they followed him into his garden my bfs mate gave the lad a kicking but the lads mum who claimed to have seen it all said that it was my bf and his mate who had given him a kicking. The lad ended up in hospital and my fella was arrested and banged up for gbh.

[Edited on 17-04-2004 by T1NK]
modded_corsa

17th Apr 04 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wouldnt everyone else just do the same

ed

17th Apr 04 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, I dunno if I'd put a person into hospital over a car... I dunno if I'd even bother trying to beat the shit outa them either, cos could go down for it...
modded_corsa

17th Apr 04 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
Well, I dunno if I'd put a person into hospital over a car... I dunno if I'd even bother trying to beat the shit outa them either, cos could go down for it...

i wud definately and tell them iff they say anything the same will happen/

i dnt no how much your paint cost (i no itss espensive) but wud u let sum1 get away with doinbg that to your car.....and u have nno prooff to prove to the police that it was them.....but u seen them
ed

17th Apr 04 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tell you I'd be sooo fucking angry I'd want to beat the shit outa them so bad... My car can be re-sprayed, but going down for GBH is irreversable at the end of the day.
Ben
Banned

17th Apr 04 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur all tinkin way too much , rest ur brains.

i also dont tink violence is the cure

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » where did T1nks thread go?? 22 database queries in 0.1356499 seconds