corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 90'S TECHNO MUSIC

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 90'S TECHNO MUSIC
M2RTY

User status: Offline
28th Apr 04 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NeilCorsa
quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H
hardly techno is it tho
course its techno.. its made with computers / synths mostly..

so is westlife, britney, any pop act or any song ever just about

all not techno
M2RTY

User status: Offline
28th Apr 04 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mainly played in ordinary discos! There are techno producers who formerly produced good T~ tracks... meanwhile some of them have become more popular.... yes... and itīs also a matter of money, sometimes it seems to be their ambition to make much money ...with less effort :-) Indeed... very practical that there are people who buy this techno stuff. So comes that this techno stuff is also played on radio, TV or at discos. Most of the people listening to it, donīt know about real T~ music .....they hear the techno stuff played there and buy it. Many people think " synthesizer sounds = T~ music" ...but thatīs not right!!

Well, I donīt mind techno.... there is good sounding stuff and some techno fans "mutate" )) to T~ freaks later.... well, but thatīs not the topic I want to talk about!

*MY* definition of T~ means TECHNOLOGY and TECHNOLOGY also means.... innovation and exploring..... in this case concerning the MUSIC. But T~ also means a kind of lifestyle (to some people), maybe I will explain it later! T~ music has always been a kind of weird and crazy and unusual music.... music for those who know and those who want to know! It is not music ordinary people listen to!.... most T~ freaks are quite unique people I think. What?! You ainīt ?! ) .....Sorry, I canīt do anything about it! ))))

I think if someone considers his/her music or any other art as "real" art it ought to have the producers very own characteristic and it ought to be individual .....there ought to be something not everyone does ....your own thought or something new! I really donīt want to criticize any producer or group, because I think it also depends on the people who buy the music! Itīs a matter of "personal analysis" happening inside the listeners brain! If there are many people buying the music, then everything is alright. But the artists selling only 2000 limited T~ records are the "real" artists, because most of them still follow the spirit of T~ and thatīs very important somehow !! They donīt do it just because of money!!!. Well, some T~ artists manage to get much money.... by producing many, many records....and by putting a lot of effort in their work..... I think ....that is really okayē ! Most T~ labels press only about 500 up to 5000 copies on vinyl. If they are able to sell more records, then itīs okay too! Itīs music for those who now. Great music! You may believe it or not! :-)

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 90'S TECHNO MUSIC 22 database queries in 0.0072041 seconds