corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » why is it ok for females to be bisexual - but when guys are - society freaks???

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author why is it ok for females to be bisexual - but when guys are - society freaks???
Nismo

User status: Offline
30th Apr 04 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Demo
fpmsl

i like how paul has to be the ethnic one

PMSL

I never even noticed that
Jason Iles

30th Apr 04 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I shouldn't laugh but I never spotted that before either
Wolfy

30th Apr 04 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i must be a lesbien. i love women to *badaboom tish*
bree

30th Apr 04 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love people for whats on the inside...Im not Bi ...I love my guy ....I dont care what peoples sexual preference is I love them for who they are and how they treat others
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

30th Apr 04 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
fpmsl

Wolfy

30th Apr 04 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by brianna
I love people for whats on the inside...Im not Bi ...I love my guy ....I dont care what peoples sexual preference is I love them for who they are and how they treat others

its a shame that there isnt more people who think that way around.
vibrio
Banned

30th Apr 04 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
fpmsl

well he is the one with dark skin FFS
vibrio
Banned

30th Apr 04 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Calibra2zero
quote:

not really why should people not have the right to think something is disgusting. If I told you I french kiss the woman after oral sex and the cum is still in her mouth you would find that vile so why can I not find the thought of a man fucking another man up the arse vile
Wolfy

30th Apr 04 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not really why should people not have the right to think something is disgusting. If I told you I french kiss the woman after oral sex and the cum is still in her mouth you would find that vile so why can I not find the thought of a man fucking another man up the arse vile

i dont find that vile... you do what you want to do, bar be it for me to stop your passion.
Pablo

30th Apr 04 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio

quote:
fpmsl

well he is the one with dark skin FFS

Thats a terrible picture tho
Jason Iles

30th Apr 04 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

ROFLAO I find you vile Vibs
bree

30th Apr 04 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well ur rite u can have ne thoughts u like but it still doesnt make it rite to hurt people just cause they dont think the same as u
chanel

30th Apr 04 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

brianna - your thoughts are the same as mine. ppl can hate on me as much as they want b cuz of my sexual preferences - to be totally honest - couldnt give a sh*t. right now i am completely content in my relationship with J and aint thinkin bout anyone else (male or female) but back to the subject - i think its really sad that ppl have such a negative outlook on bi/homo sexuality
chanel

30th Apr 04 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my cousin rocky has disowned my cousin richard over this matter. i just dont get it - if one day my brotehrs daid to me they'd bummed half of callifornia - my only concern would be that they are using protection and gettin regular aids tests - not OMG my brothers are faggots!
vibrio
Banned

30th Apr 04 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i dont find that vile... you do what you want to do, bar be it for me to stop your passion.

FFS it was just an example ( I don't do it BTW cause that would be rank). I find men having sex with other men vile and disgusting and not normal. you have no right to tell me that I can't think like that is what I was trying to put across.

[Edited on 30-04-2004 by vibrio]
vibrio
Banned

30th Apr 04 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jambos_chic
brianna - your thoughts are the same as mine. ppl can hate on me as much as they want b cuz of my sexual preferences - to be totally honest - couldnt give a sh*t. right now i am completely content in my relationship with J and aint thinkin bout anyone else (male or female) but back to the subject - i think its really sad that ppl have such a negative outlook on bi/homo sexuality

why shouldn't we have a negative outlook on men or woman having sex with each out.
vibrio
Banned

30th Apr 04 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J 11ESY
quote:
quote:
quote:

ROFLAO I find you vile Vibs

don;t worry I never said it was you that actually did it
jo_jess

30th Apr 04 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH gay/lesbians/bi's don't bother me at all, it's each to there own, but people to have a right to say what they believe in
Wolfy

30th Apr 04 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a diffrence between opionions and down right lewd.

like churches, i can go with that.
but the buggers annoy the crap outa me when they preach in the street.
chanel

30th Apr 04 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

why shouldn't we have a negative outlook on men or woman having sex with each out.

\

okay - lemme re-word wut i said- you can have a negative outlook on this matter-if thats whats in your heart, then fine, everyone should be free to have there own opinions. what i meant - and should have found a better way of sayin it - is that i think its really sad that bi/homosexuals should suffer at the hands of those ppl who are too narrowminded to realise that not everyone in this world thinks/feels the same. so basically - if your not down with bi/homosexuality - then cool - wutever - but i feel its wrong for u to make those who are feel bad about themselves.
jo_jess

30th Apr 04 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
\

okay - lemme re-word wut i said- you can have a negative outlook on this matter-if thats whats in your heart, then fine, everyone should be free to have there own opinions. what i meant - and should have found a better way of sayin it - is that i think its really sad that bi/homosexuals should suffer at the hands of those ppl who are too narrowminded to realise that not everyone in this world thinks/feels the same. so basically - if your not down with bi/homosexuality - then cool - wutever - but i feel its wrong for u to make those who are feel bad about themselves.

well said
Ally

30th Apr 04 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wudnt say i was bi, i experimented a bit when i was younger.

Someone close to me is gay and he gets alot of hassle for being who he is

Wolfy

30th Apr 04 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ally
I wudnt say i was bi, i experimented a bit when i was younger.

Someone close to me is gay and he gets alot of hassle for being who he is

i dont give rob hastle...
PainZ

30th Apr 04 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you get other gay animals?

do you find gay elephants? gay chimps, pigs, fish, bees?

i have always wondered this
vibrio
Banned

30th Apr 04 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

\

yes but some people think sex with children is ok.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » why is it ok for females to be bisexual - but when guys are - society freaks??? 22 database queries in 0.0145199 seconds