corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Trotty on T.V????

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Trotty on T.V????
SteveW

User status: Offline
9th May 04 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im always full of shit

LOVE IT..
LukeGSi

9th May 04 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Avinitlarge
Ha ha, Funny. Youve all been filled with lies, She has really filled you full of shit, I am the good guy here belive it or not. You will proberbly belive her anyway so I dont even thing Im gonna bother defending myself. As long as I know the real truth I am happy

To be honest mate, ive never actually spoken to Joanne or with Ian about Joanne....I really dont want to get involved and its none of my business I just think you should give up attempting to slate either of them on a website that they are both well liked
Avinitlarge

9th May 04 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by born_upsideout
quote:
Originally posted by Avinitlarge
Ha ha, Funny. Youve all been filled with lies, She has really filled you full of shit, I am the good guy here belive it or not. You will proberbly belive her anyway so I dont even thing Im gonna bother defending myself. As long as I know the real truth I am happy

To be honest mate, ive never actually spoken to Joanne or with Ian about Joanne....I really dont want to get involved and its none of my business I just think you should give up attempting to slate either of them on a website that they are both well liked

Too be quite honest I dont care, BTW she slagged your woman off to the fullest on a regular basis, She will proberbly lie about that too
LukeGSi

9th May 04 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like i said i dont wish to get involved unless it involves me. Im just struggling to see the reason you post here??

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Trotty on T.V???? 22 database queries in 0.0068810 seconds