corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I am no longer a British citizen...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I am no longer a British citizen...
Jambo

User status: Offline
6th May 04 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My comments are in no way linked to assylum seekers. Theres too many of em for such a small island but other than that i dont mind at all

Just not happy when people go "oh,m your british"
R Lee

6th May 04 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
You see, I think that the UK has a moral obligation to give these people a home. For a start, do you think that the Carabeans, the Indians or the Africans wanted us to come into thier country and start our own colonies there; stunting thier financial growth, crypling them for good? Who starts the wars, creating these refugees? Us... Do some reasearch, you will see how shocking this really is. You, and I, do not even know what it is like to wake up in the morning and not know whether you will live throughout the day, just because you have a different religious belief to that of your dictator or milatary government. Or what it would be like to have to leave your wife and children, to travel thousands of miles around the globe, to attempt to save your own life...
Stop reading tabloid news, because they just print outragious bullshit to try and stimulate the brain dead's mind...

you know what. that is excellent what you've just said about colonising.
im chinese, parents from hong kong. hong kong was british wtf?

not anymore though
psycho sport

6th May 04 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did any one watch the program on the Royal Mail a few days ago? Who were the people stealing and scamming?
ed

6th May 04 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea... Bunch of fuckers!
DanielJ

6th May 04 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i is welsh not british
psycho sport

6th May 04 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You see, I think that the UK has a moral obligation to give these people a home. For a start, do you think that the Carabeans, the Indians or the Africans wanted us to come into thier country and start our own colonies there; stunting thier financial growth, crypling them for good? Who starts the wars, creating these refugees? Us... Do some reasearch, you will see how shocking this really is. You, and I, do not even know what it is like to wake up in the morning and not know whether you will live throughout the day, just because you have a different religious belief to that of your dictator or milatary government. Or what it would be like to have to leave your wife and children, to travel thousands of miles around the globe, to attempt to save your own life...
Stop reading tabloid news, because they just print outragious bullshit to try and stimulate the brain dead's mind...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is a fair point but at the end of the day a lot of other nations have tried this, the Germans had ago, the spanish had ago but how come they all have strong political standing against imagrants?
The British colonies have shrunk like a nut sack in a cold breeze due to a change in the political powers through out time, if we hadnt have colonised these countries hundreds of years ago then others would have and who knows what the world would be like!
I dont think we feel obliged to let them in,i think we have a piss poor weak government incharge.
chanel

6th May 04 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
My comments are in no way linked to assylum seekers. Theres too many of em for such a small island but other than that i dont mind at all

bollox!!!! you hate asylum seekers
R Lee

6th May 04 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by psycho sport
quote:

this is a fair point but at the end of the day a lot of other nations have tried this, the Germans had ago, the spanish had ago but how come they all have strong political standing against imagrants?
The British colonies have shrunk like a nut sack in a cold breeze due to a change in the political powers through out time, if we hadnt have colonised these countries hundreds of years ago then others would have and who knows what the world would be like!
I dont think we feel obliged to let them in,i think we have a piss poor weak government incharge.

so what you're saying is that we just because GB managed to colonise its right. and that because others have tried but failed, is wrong?

i love mass debates
CorsaLad16v

6th May 04 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

masterbates?
R Lee

6th May 04 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaLad16v
masterbates?

shush!
chanel

6th May 04 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my problem with majority of asylum seekers (baring in mind i live nextdoor to slough) is that your government invites them into the country with open arms and helps them financially (house,car.benifits) and they still sit around and complain about english ppl and how they live
ed

6th May 04 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is a horrible generalisation. Not all people from Slough are asylem seekers, and the majority of asylem seekers probably wan't to go home because they miss thier family or thier old lifestyle.
psycho sport

6th May 04 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah i aint saying it's right but its turned out alot better than i could have!
ed

6th May 04 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And also, how can our government offer open arms to asylem seekers... More people get refused asylem than people who get it. Think of how many people are sen home to thier deaths every year? This is the reality of the situation...
psycho sport

6th May 04 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well they should go home the same bloody way they came!
chanel

6th May 04 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah - many ppl get turned away - but also many ppl are welcomed in - and those who are offered a lot of help - i am very bitter (to do with jealousy) about the situation - because when i was living on streets of south london for 8 months and couldnt return to states becasue my dad was out of prisona nd wasout to kill me - and my mom was threatening to have me locked up in loony bin - i went to government to help - told them i had no where safe to go - even showed police documents stating my dad was out to kill me - and wut ??? no help there - had i been from pakistan/aphganistan - i woulda had a better chance of getting help - dont say im wrong in sayin that - cuz im not - ive dealt with the government for the last 4 years and have been thru it all - and been told wut would help my chances -a nd the main thing that was against me was the fact that i was form america - never mind the fact i had sumone who wanted to slit my throat - im american - therefore - i must be safe
chanel

6th May 04 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

forgive the crap spelling - sticky keyboard
Jambo

6th May 04 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jambos_chic
quote:

bollox!!!! you hate asylum seekers

Actually i dont have a problem with the majority, the minority on the other hand
Jamie

6th May 04 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by psycho sport
I'm English not british, i have strong views on things like this.

St georges cross not the union jack please.

All associated stereotypes for being "british" make me laugh.

Im English and proud

Damn straight!!

I bet Scottish, Welsh, and Irish people dont call themselves British.

Majority of people when thinking of British/UK/Great Britain only think of the English.

I'm Scottish and proud, when ever asked I reply Scottish (before customs get shitty I then say british)

Jambo

6th May 04 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah customs love you to say british, you say english they look at you like "you trying to be funny punk??!"
Wolfy

7th May 04 at 05:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hate this dank infested hell hole, ive been trying to get out for years but failed.

damn country, hate it and eveything within it.
Patrick

7th May 04 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am disgusted with the current Asylum seekers situation. Okay, they have had a bad life and it is a shame. But why should it automatically be our problem? I mean we have charities and things like that to help people. Why not just give more to things like that? No other country is as leniant as we are?

Anyone that sticks up for them doesn't really know what it's like! I live in a council estate (where most of them are put). You see them walking around, like they own the place. they all have attitudes, think they deserve the best of everything etc.. rant over, can't be bothered to go into it makes me

Oh, and I'm not a racist. I just don't like people cheating us. I have many friends that are not white but they act english and don't have an attitude!
Jodi_the_g

7th May 04 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am British and proud of it. I am disgusted that the way this country is turning out, I mean some school teach English as a second language, I mean you come to this country you speak the language is that to much to ask, and 3/4 of the world should shut up with there option and know when they are conquered.

I would not mind it if illegals come in though the tunnel in fact I think it should be a TV show like gladiators, asylum seekers you will go on my first whistle, Immigration officers armed with guns, tanks and dogs you will go on my second whistle. If they survive they should be allow to live here
Siberia

7th May 04 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dum di dum di dum
Patrick

7th May 04 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jodi_the_g
I am British and proud of it. I am disgusted that the way this country is turning out, I mean some school teach English as a second language, I mean you come to this country you speak the language is that to much to ask, and 3/4 of the world should shut up with there option and know when they are conquered.

I would not mind it if illegals come in though the tunnel in fact I think it should be a TV show like gladiators, asylum seekers you will go on my first whistle, Immigration officers armed with guns, tanks and dogs you will go on my second whistle. If they survive they should be allow to live here

Didn't you go out with an asylum seeker?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I am no longer a British citizen... 22 database queries in 0.0157280 seconds