corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pug 306 gti-6

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pug 306 gti-6
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
1st Jun 04 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't rub it in ya fuker

[Edited on 01-06-2004 by CORSA NUT]
Marc

1st Jun 04 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Having said that down a strip theres hardly anything in it.
ljames555

1st Jun 04 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reading some reviews off ppl they dont seem that good build :S dunno what to do now hmmm
NovaGTE

1st Jun 04 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never buy a Peugeot
CORSA NUT

1st Jun 04 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nova mine is PISSING me off good stlye mate

The battery light stays on permenent now but the peugeot computer says there's no faults on the car

The car is running about 70% power and is noisy and jumpy I reset the ECU about 5 times using the spare keys and it worked at the last attempt! The car was back to itself but i hit the limniter in 5th on the m/way 30 mintes later and the light came back on and it went the same again

Jap for me next..
NovaGTE

1st Jun 04 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT

The battery light stays on permenent now but the peugeot computer says there's no faults on the car

The car is running about 70% power and is noisy and jumpy I reset the ECU about 5 times using the spare keys and it worked at the last attempt! The car was back to itself but i hit the limniter in 5th on the m/way 30 mintes later and the light came back on and it went the same again

Jap for me next..

Well mines not even going at the mo, before was idleing funny, and loosing all power regularly. Ive replaced the stepper motor, throttle pointometer, ignition relay, map sensor, tried another ECU but still faulty! Been on the diagnosis 4 times and no fault and Peugeot won't touch the car anymore and there customer service is terrible!!
CORSA NUT

1st Jun 04 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know tell me about it!!! There was this right prick of a manager there that was trying to get out of doing it on a warrenty

Your's is a real piss take though mate i feel for you at least i havn't spent a penny on fixing mine yet.
M Sutton

1st Jun 04 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like gti-6s, heres a pic of a nice one

NovaGTE

1st Jun 04 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I know tell me about it!!! There was this right prick of a manager there that was trying to get out of doing it on a warrenty

Your's is a real piss take though mate i feel for you at least i havn't spent a penny on fixing mine yet.

Yeah im running out of ideas what it could be, just tested the fuel pump and thats fine, although it seems to be engaging longer than usual. had someone look at it yesterday and he seemed quite keen on it. Gotta get it fixed ASAP if he wants it as i can't and wouldn't sell it as it is!

Gonna try the Lamba sensor tomorrow when i get one, but thats another £90 down the drain if its not.

Even are 306 cabriolet which is a couple of years old started to piss out hydralic fluid from the roof mechanism the other day so now the roof won't go down! But thats still under warrenty! I will never buy a french car again!!
CORSA NUT

1st Jun 04 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah could be the Lambda.Surely the diagnostic test should have come up if it was that though??

While were here does your fuel gauge work?? Mine always says it's empty Wonder how much a new sender unit is?
Simon L

1st Jun 04 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa Nut> You hit the limiter in 5th?

How long were you at it for? Standard GTI's should not be able to hit the limiter in 5th.
NovaGTE

1st Jun 04 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yeah could be the Lambda.Surely the diagnostic test should have come up if it was that though??

While were here does your fuel gauge work?? Mine always says it's empty Wonder how much a new sender unit is?

Yeah fuel sender works, try www.eurocarparts.co.uk for cheapish pug parts. Yeah the diag would have brought it up only if the fault was out of a certain range.
CORSA NUT

1st Jun 04 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Simon L
Corsa Nut> You hit the limiter in 5th?

How long were you at it for? Standard GTI's should not be able to hit the limiter in 5th.

Racing a VTR on the m/way.Was doing about 125 mph.And yes i am aware this was stupid but we were the only 2 cars for as far as the eye could see and it was a sunny day.
CORSA NUT

1st Jun 04 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NovaGTE
quote:

Yeah fuel sender works, try www.eurocarparts.co.uk for cheapish pug parts. Yeah the diag would have brought it up only if the fault was out of a certain range.

Cheers mate i'll take a look there
MarkM

1st Jun 04 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Jap for me next..

Once you buy Jap you never go back
NovaGTE

1st Jun 04 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sport16v
quote:

Jap for me next..

Once you buy Jap you never go back

Once you go French you don't go anywhere!
CORSA NUT

1st Jun 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL
Simon L

1st Jun 04 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CORSA NUT> Whats the limiter @ on your GTI?

If you hit 7200rpm in 5th you were doing around 138mph.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pug 306 gti-6 22 database queries in 0.0132308 seconds