corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Are you racist

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Are you racist
dinosaur

User status: Offline
26th Jun 04 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=caucasian
Drysdale

26th Jun 04 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought the term 'caucasian' used in its own right applied only to whites? Oh well, at least I can be more p.c. now. Thanks.

[Edited on 26-06-2004 by Drysdale]
dinosaur

26th Jun 04 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mostly people think it means white. But then again, without sounding strange....what actually quantifies a white person is pretty sketchy. At one end oef the scale, blonde hair blue eyes and ther other, your average resident of the USA is classified white, when they look more (without sounding like some hitler-ite) southern european or hispanic.

Caucasian is the physical features so, Indians and other simialar Asians have similar features to Europeans whereas Black people are classified as 'Negroid' and Chinese and similar as 'Mongoloid' not really politically correct terms these days and also that swhy Caucasian sems to mean 'white' these days instead of the proper meaning, which I think is a little racist in itself. Shows how Indians and the like are closer related to Europeans than africans and chinese are.
Nath

26th Jun 04 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
i aint racist NO but i am a REALIST , colour dont bother me but attitudes do .and generally its muslims that are the ones with attitudes and some scum white of rough estates , i know that this is in general and a bit syeriotypical but from been around them for years this is what i think.

4 of us were out in town last night , and a white civic drove past to which "white people are trash" was said , mate stuck his finger up at them to which they stopped and all got out of car bit further down , so we started walking up to them and when we got near to there car they jumped back in and stormed off. these were also pakis. and they wonder why bnp got in 4 out of 5 places this year

I vote Ben for PM

I can relate to what you just said. Happens alot round Milton Keynes and Luton (no suprise there).

They are more racist then us IMO. They play the race card way too much. They want equality so surely racism can't exist with equality if we are all to be seen as the same? Everytime white boys assualt a black guy its nine times out of ten seen as 'a racialy motivated attack'. If it was the other way round nobody dare mention the 'racialy motivated' part incase someone gets upset.
Drysdale

26th Jun 04 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly. Bletchley and Fishermead are terrible..
Nath

26th Jun 04 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drysdale
Exactly. Bletchley and Fishermead are terrible..

Totally!
SteveW

26th Jun 04 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

these are my honest views

IF
people from other countries come over here and dont speak the language and just come over with their families to claim benefits n stuff thenyeah i think they should be deported..

i am not rasist really..

its the ones that cause trouble, the "rude boys" that go around looking for a bit of trouble..

For example..
I work in Gerrards Cross, a really nice area of the UK.. quiet and very very rich.. this then attracts the skum of the earth from the surrounding areas... they only come here to cause trouble and steal stuff.. i had my car stolen by a group of Asians (dont know from which country so i will just say Asians Indian).. but some of my best mates are Indian/Asians.. and they are all cool guys.. it doesn't bother me about colour of skin, just the actions that they choose to take...

If any of that makes sence
J da Silva

27th Jun 04 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bling Bling Pimp
quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
i just dislike pakistani and kosovan people, because of their violent nature(due to being inbred, and thats not a joke, its the truth)
they will cause trouble for something to do

i like indians,afro carribeans,chinese,japanese, all the other dudes [/quotE]

I WANT TO FUK U MATE

er.thank you

J da Silva

27th Jun 04 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i ordered some parts for my car about 4,5months ago, and i'd never been to the shop before and it was in sheffield, i struggled to find it so my mate wound his window down, and asked an asian bloke where it was. his reply was ' why should i tell you? this is our village not yours'

whats that all about?
Nath

27th Jun 04 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i ordered some parts for my car about 4,5months ago, and i'd never been to the shop before and it was in sheffield, i struggled to find it so my mate wound his window down, and asked an asian bloke where it was. his reply was ' why should i tell you? this is our village not yours'

whats that all about?

Good old Sheffield. I remember trying to find Hillsbrough last year and i reckon i must have driven through this 'village'
Robbo

27th Jun 04 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
I don;t consider myself to be overtly racist however there is a house up for sale 2 doors up and two car load of asians got out. I found myself saying not more pakis. now am I racists or am I just worried that the sterotypical image we have of Asians puts me off. for example if two car load of fat scummy fuck wits pulled up I would not want them to move in. am I racist or just like most other people that see people and think about the sterotypical type of person they are.
not necy, i amnot at all racist but at thesame time stereotypical-isms are quite offputting... i wud feel the sameprobly ifthat happened to us but i suppose it depends what they r like
J da Silva

27th Jun 04 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it aint far from there actually, i was trying to find a vauxhall spares place, cheek of it though ' our village' he was probably from kashmere or something, it's us english that have more right to be there
Robbo

27th Jun 04 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveW
these are my honest views

IF
people from other countries come over here and dont speak the language and just come over with their families to claim benefits n stuff thenyeah i think they should be deported..

i am not rasist really..

its the ones that cause trouble, the "rude boys" that go around looking for a bit of trouble..

For example..
I work in Gerrards Cross, a really nice area of the UK.. quiet and very very rich.. this then attracts the skum of the earth from the surrounding areas... they only come here to cause trouble and steal stuff.. i had my car stolen by a group of Asians (dont know from which country so i will just say Asians Indian).. but some of my best mates are Indian/Asians.. and they are all cool guys.. it doesn't bother me about colour of skin, just the actions that they choose to take...

If any of that makes sence
I agree if u cant speak english fuck off!
Mo

27th Jun 04 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drysdale
quote:
Originally posted by Ben
i aint racist NO but i am a REALIST , colour dont bother me but attitudes do .and generally its muslims that are the ones with attitudes and some scum white of rough estates , i know that this is in general and a bit syeriotypical but from been around them for years this is what i think.

4 of us were out in town last night , and a white civic drove past to which "white people are trash" was said , mate stuck his finger up at them to which they stopped and all got out of car bit further down , so we started walking up to them and when we got near to there car they jumped back in and stormed off. these were also pakis. and they wonder why bnp got in 4 out of 5 places this year

Agree with you 100% on this mate.

Ben - how can u say it's muslims that have a bad attitude?? Muslims can be indian, pakistani, chineese, arabian etc etc . it's like saying it's Christains have a bad attitude. Anyone can be a Christian it's a religion!

Mo

27th Jun 04 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bling Bling Pimp
quote:
i just dislike pakistani and kosovan people, because of their violent nature(due to being inbred, and thats not a joke, its the truth)
they will cause trouble for something to do

i like indians,afro carribeans,chinese,japanese, all the other dudes [/quotE]

I WANT TO FUK U MATE

er.thank you

He's pakistani BTW Venom
J da Silva

27th Jun 04 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

then he will know exactly what i'm on about, hence his reaction, i've obviously touched a nerve
Mo

27th Jun 04 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saying u dislike pakistani's is hardly gonna make him congratulate u.

Most view on this post are sterotypical views or views of people who have had bad experiences, which is their opinion and they are entiteled to it.

J da Silva

27th Jun 04 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes Mo your right, everyone is allowed an opinion. i have pakistani associates who tell me things like this, in this case the appropriate term should be 'dont judge the few for the actions of the many'
Mav 3000

27th Jun 04 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
I don't like people that live in tower blocks - just because of their views

That just made me laugh so loud
Mo

27th Jun 04 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VT- that quote is very true but many don't believe it or choose not to believe it and i think it's kinda sad.

personally i'm not racist even though i have had bad experiences with asain and white people.

[Edited on 27-06-2004 by Mo]
J da Silva

27th Jun 04 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you think im kinda sad, or the views of the pakistani's
Mo

27th Jun 04 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

huh i'm lost
Mo

27th Jun 04 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think what people choose to believe (stereotypically) is sad, but like i said before everyone is entiteled to thier own opinion
J da Silva

27th Jun 04 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doesn't matter
Mo

27th Jun 04 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Are you racist 22 database queries in 0.0190730 seconds