corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » where'd the "why women have two hands and why men have two hands" thread go

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author where'd the "why women have two hands and why men have two hands" thread go
Half Pint

User status: Offline
30th Jun 04 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

problem is we hopefully are all normal ppl and would see the funny side of that joke where as there are some sick perverts out there that would that sort of material for a more underhand means.

so i can see two points there !
bun

30th Jun 04 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i don't
Adam

30th Jun 04 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But can you account for the 15,000 member on here and garuntee (sp) that "sick perverts out there that would not use that sort of material for a more underhand means"
Pablo

30th Jun 04 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not if it was posted in premium lounge
bun

30th Jun 04 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can see where your coming from but the thread was done as a koke, you could of asked for them to be removed and explained y instead of deleting the thread couldn't you (sp)(grammar)
Ian
Site Administrator

30th Jun 04 at 22:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they're going, they're going. We could personally write to everyone on headed paper explaining our exact thoughts and feelings

[Edited on 30-06-2004 by Ian]
Nismo

1st Jul 04 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wanna shit on a peice of paper and sent it to adam.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » where'd the "why women have two hands and why men have two hands" thread go 22 database queries in 0.0805039 seconds