corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jag Corsa

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jag Corsa
M2RTY

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 04 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you lot should just be allowed to post inthe trashcan only, save us a lot of time

why dont one of u set a off day website up seeing as none of u drive/like corsas and we interfeer with u and vice versa

M2RTY

2nd Jul 04 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kolin
quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
quote:
quote:
quote:
its a CORSA site, dont get to talk about a CORSA very much, so when we do, NONE CORSA owners please go back to off day

I think you dont understand everyones point............theres already a post on this subject....why start another

so how can u justify 2 and a half pages of spam from an england football match?

because its interesting

but its a CORSA site not a FOOTBALL site and people come on here for CORSAS (besides the load of spammers who you know who u r)

Once you sell your corsa will you stop comming on here and posting

Because I havent and dont have any intention to

no but its the "im too good to own a corsa, i hate the little boy racer cars" attitude that a LOT of people get once they buy scoobys, evos, s2000s etc
Nismo

2nd Jul 04 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because we relise that its a COrsa not a respectable car
M2RTY

2nd Jul 04 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry i missed rx7 off the list
L33 LEG
Banned

2nd Jul 04 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
you lot should just be allowed to post inthe trashcan only, save us a lot of time

why dont one of u set a off day website up seeing as none of u drive/like corsas and we interfeer with u and vice versa

in case u forgot, it was the creator of this thread who started all of this so dont u be complaining about me and the others. just chill out
Colin

2nd Jul 04 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
its a CORSA site, dont get to talk about a CORSA very much, so when we do, NONE CORSA owners please go back to off day

I think you dont understand everyones point............theres already a post on this subject....why start another

because its interesting

but its a CORSA site not a FOOTBALL site and people come on here for CORSAS (besides the load of spammers who you know who u r)

no but its the "im too good to own a corsa, i hate the little boy racer cars" attitude that a LOT of people get once they buy scoobys, evos, s2000s etc

Maybe thats because they learn that after buying another car there corsa wasnt that great after all......it will happen to you some day aswell!

And off the record I dont just come on here posting a load of shite if theres something I feel I can help on corsa/car related I do all I can to help! I just also enjoy the banter which most of is funny.
Nismo

2nd Jul 04 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

because its interesting

Maybe thats because they learn that after buying another car there corsa wasnt that great after all......it will happen to you some day aswell!

And off the record I dont just come on here posting a load of shite if theres something I feel I can help on corsa/car related I do all I can to help! I just also enjoy the banter which most of is funny.

wot CJ said , you will relise when you get rid of your corsa , that there are far better cars out there and you cant belive you spent all that money on it

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jag Corsa 22 database queries in 0.0054071 seconds