corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Illusion Autostyle

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Illusion Autostyle
welshdude

User status: Offline
28th Jul 04 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kolin
quote:
Originally posted by welshdude
At the end of the day, good customer service isn't rocket science

No but staying in business is

Why are you backing up this company? They're as bad as PVD. I don't want them to go under tho cuz they have almost £200 of mine
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
End of the day no company is honest, its all about undercutting and beating each other! If you phone up and they say oh that part will take 6 weeks to order, your not going to order from them are you...no you will phone the next company who will say yep no bother...end of the week...card number please...sale...go on.

They are all the same!

yes but when Illusion promise you that you are going to receive the goods on a certain day and they dont show up is just plain wrong. When I ordered I was told it would take a week. That was 5 weeks ago now and each week I get told next week. Its come to the stage where I can't stand the hassle. It won't suprise me if my refund doesn't go into my account on Tuesday like they promised

Do you think if you used another mail order company you would get it sooner......believe me they are held back by there suppliers, they tell you next week so not to lose your business and delay refunds in hope the part will arrive. Most of the stuff they wont even see and it goes to them it will be sent straight out.

But the difference is they have told me that they have actually sents the goods out but they can't give a a dispatch number So then they blame it on the delivery company. The first time it happened they told me that they would claim for the goods from the insurance and re-send them using a difference delivery company. Which never happened

Thats one of the oldest tricks in the book!

Its simple, they know its going to take a while for your parts to arrive, but they also know if they tell you this you probably wont place an order with them!
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
At the end of the day, good customer service isn't rocket science

No but staying in business is

Why are you backing up this company? They're as bad as PVD. I don't want them to go under tho cuz they have almost £200 of mine

No PVD were still taking peoples money as they were going bust. Scots a good guy and has helped many people on this board. If you think you can get parts quicker yourself you should contact the company and find out delivery time, I bet you its even longer, you should really bide your time!

I waited 7 weeks for a set of alloys but there really isnt alot you can do about it!
welshdude

28th Jul 04 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There might not be alot I can do about it but lying to customers gives out a very untrustworthy image of a business
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
There might not be alot I can do about it but lying to customers gives out a very untrustworthy image of a business

This is true but its done to generate business believe it or not, out of 100 people they lie to only 10 may ask for a refund.......the remainder is better than no orders at all. Every mail order company in especially the car modding/parts game is the same.
welshdude

28th Jul 04 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well if they give me a refund without any hassle then fine but giving my track record in dealing with Illuison I can't see it being that easy
glasgow_corsa_c

28th Jul 04 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kolin, one question... are u shagging scott by any chance?

All this "scotts helped many ppl on the board" etc etc...

Yeh he has helped them... helped them to open their wallets and take cash off them and not supply the goods.

next time i post regarding this dumb fuck and his business ill be in their thread about them going under just like pvd did.

rant over.
Tom

28th Jul 04 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not spoken to Scott for a while used to speak a bit on messenger n that
chris_uk
Premium Member

28th Jul 04 at 13:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i waited for my bonnet for 2 months!

i got the first one within a week,

but it got damaged in transit,

so it took 2 months for the new one to come through...

so abviously i had 2 bonnets. the otherone has just gone back and he spent nearly £100 getting the bonnet back from me. coz i was never in wen the couriers turned up..
welshdude

28th Jul 04 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glasgow_corsa_c

I was thinking the same thing. There's no excuse for the way I've been treated by this cowboy company.
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

All this "scotts helped many ppl on the board" etc etc...

Yeh he has helped them... helped them to open their wallets and take cash off them and not supply the goods.

next time i post regarding this dumb fuck and his business ill be in their thread about them going under just like pvd did.

rant over.

Fuck you! I have seen many posts about praise for his company in the past.

I am just trying to explain that no other companies are better than illusion, they all use the same business strategy. If you want to fit non std tat to your car you have to be prepared to wait on the manufacturer/supplier delivering
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I was thinking the same thing. There's no excuse for the way I've been treated by this cowboy company.

I am in no way connected to his company, I just think hes a decent bloke and you are being inpatient and blaming the wrong person for the delay!

In that case source your glass fibre tat yourself.......I can gaurantee you will be waiting twice as long
welshdude

28th Jul 04 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
If you want to fit non std tat to your car you have to be prepared to wait on the manufacturer/supplier delivering

I ordered Steinmetz skirts from them. Don't call that tat
welshdude

28th Jul 04 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and I just know that Im gonna have ball ache trying to get my money back
Hazzle

28th Jul 04 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv used them 3 time sbefore - for seperate body kit parts and they have been fine... i couldnt have been happier.

HOWEVER... 4 weeks ago i ordered a lambo door kit.. car was in body shop for 3 weeks waiting for it to arrive - when i phoned scott he said that the courier company couldnt find it so he said he'd send another kit out.. fair enough i said - week later still not arrived and iv been told its been dispatched on 3 different dates...

If it aint here by friday - then im demanding my money back - and if he gives me bullshit - then its straight to credit card company and trading standards im afraid - too many people have been messed about.
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can call anything I want 'tat' thanks very much Im sure if you had left your order and waited patiently and not canceled it and not caused them ball ache you would have your parts alot sooner than you will now!
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hazzle
iv used them 3 time sbefore - for seperate body kit parts and they have been fine... i couldnt have been happier.

HOWEVER... 4 weeks ago i ordered a lambo door kit.. car was in body shop for 3 weeks waiting for it to arrive - when i phoned scott he said that the courier company couldnt find it so he said he'd send another kit out.. fair enough i said - week later still not arrived and iv been told its been dispatched on 3 different dates...

If it aint here by friday - then im demanding my money back - and if he gives me bullshit - then its straight to credit card company and trading standards im afraid - too many people have been messed about.

3/4 are good odds really

What I dont understand is why put your car into a bodyshop when you are still waiting on parts
Hazzle

28th Jul 04 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they had 5 out of the 6 parts.... they got everything else done with in a couple of weeks and were waiting for the lambo kit to turn up...
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hazzle
they had 5 out of the 6 parts.... they got everything else done with in a couple of weeks and were waiting for the lambo kit to turn up...

Would you drive your car if you had 3 out the 4 wheels

If someones sending something through the post, I never expect it to be on time....like I said before I had to wait 7 weeks over for my alloys. This is just something that happens
welshdude

28th Jul 04 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I can call anything I want 'tat' thanks very much Im sure if you had left your order and waited patiently and not canceled it and not caused them ball ache you would have your parts alot sooner than you will now!

Only today have I asked for a refund. TBH I think that waiting 5 weeks is patient enough. If you were in my situation then you would think the same
welshdude

28th Jul 04 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I very much doubt that if id left the order id be in a better situation now.
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Only today have I asked for a refund. TBH I think that waiting 5 weeks is patient enough. If you were in my situation then you would think the same

Not really as they wont have these parts on the shelf and they are made/distributed in Germany as far as I understand. I have been in your situation before, waiting 7weeks overdue for alloys, I could either cancel my order, choose another set or wait on delivery
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I very much doubt that if id left the order id be in a better situation now.

Well you have been waiting so long now....where else are you going to source the parts from or are you not going to bother, anywhere is going to have the same wait?
welshdude

28th Jul 04 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I dont know about you but I hate being lied to, and Illusion have lied to me countless times which I find distgusting. When and If I get my money back then I will being going to Steinmetz Direct.

Also how do you know that they haven't got stock of my skirts.....you don't so don't comment on the situation.
the_legend_of_yrag

28th Jul 04 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Ive met Scott in Person a few times and hes a sound guy........never ordered off him tho cos car tat aint my thing

same but i ordered from him and he fucked up.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Illusion Autostyle 22 database queries in 0.0259039 seconds