corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Dirty Pigs

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dirty Pigs
MarkM

User status: Offline
29th Jul 04 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kolin
quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H
next time when some1 goes thru a red and kills a person u love then ull understand

If you read what he said you will see he went thru just as it changed, id rather continue through than slam on the breaks and risk someone running into the back of me! Its called the point of no return....they teach you it when your sitting your test and also teach you to use your own judgement......disgusting excuse to give out a ticket!!!

Yes kolin to be fair if I received it for travelling through the lights at a stupid speed like 40mph or something then fair enough...however this was in heavy traffic I was travelling at most 5-10mph in 1st gear...on a 3 lane road...also the lights were not a pedestrian crossing it was a junction...I have been down the station and vented my fury however he told me there was nothing I could do...
Ally

29th Jul 04 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you were travelling so slow, then you could of stopped?
MarkM

29th Jul 04 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As was stated I was virtually across the line with a car right behind me...it was either go across or sit half obstructing the traffic coming across the junction...not to mention as it was a 3 lane road another 2 people did EXACTLY the same thing and didnt get stopped...when I pointed this out the pigs response was "we didnt stop them we stopped you!"
Ally

29th Jul 04 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take the fine, and the points and leave it at that.

Personally i think your a bit of a dick for having the opinions that you have, and not respecting anyone else's.

If you think it is unfair the you go and appeal but i doubt very much that it will be withdrawn.

I have expressed my opinion, now respect it.

I just hope you carry on and get your ass banned! Will make the roads abit safer
MarkM

29th Jul 04 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ally

Personally i think your a bit of a dick for having the opinions that you have, and not respecting anyone else's.

If you think it is unfair the you go and appeal but i doubt very much that it will be withdrawn.

I just hope you carry on and get your ass banned! Will make the roads abit safer

I have been driving for many years and makes me laugh how little girls like yourself think they are "Vastly Experienced" and can preach about safe driving...I have been driving 5 years with no accidents at all and no points what so ever until this point...please take your views for a sh*te as they mean fcuk all...
Thoday

29th Jul 04 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stuckey
but he only went through at 10mph just as it went red, hes not going to cause death to anyone hes not steling cars or muging or killing people driving though a just changing red light

hes just saying its no biggie doing what he did, a real criminal is someone causing real problems

please say that to the little 4yr olds kids mother u just run over
Ally

29th Jul 04 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vastly experienced?

You can't post a thread like this and not expect any negative feedback, this is corsasport

And im not a little girl, your just a guy with a little dick that thinks he knows everything there is to know.

end of, im just expressing my opinion, i dont like your and you dont like mine, lets just leave it at that

I dont wanna brawl with you, but if u wanna brawl with me then U2U me or add me to msn

And yes, you can probably tell that i am not having a very good day
Colin

29th Jul 04 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You dont even drive Shoosh
Ally

29th Jul 04 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am learning, nearly there so you shush
MarkM

29th Jul 04 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Vastly experienced?

You can't post a thread like this and not expect any negative feedback, this is corsasport

And im not a little girl, your just a guy with a little dick that thinks he knows everything there is to know.

end of, im just expressing my opinion, i dont like your and you dont like mine, lets just leave it at that

I dont wanna brawl with you, but if u wanna brawl with me then U2U me or add me to msn

And yes, you can probably tell that i am not having a very good day

Little dick? How pathetic

couldnt u think of something more original...your showing your age there little girl...come back to me when u have a few years driving experience behnd u as your veiws will change on this matter...

some one ban this tw@t shes annoying and refuses to see both sides of an argument...I have already stated I can see I have technically broken the law but am more mad about the lack of common sense used by the pig who have me the ticket...if he didnt wanna be a prick he could have just give me a warning...

[Edited on 29-07-2004 by sport16v]
Ally

29th Jul 04 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I respect your opinion that you think you are right, at the end of the day, i wasnt there so i cant really comment.

But your really aggressive towards me, and towards anyone that thinks you are wrong, which isnt fair.
Ally

29th Jul 04 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you want to brawl, like ive said, U2U me or add me to msn.
Joff

29th Jul 04 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not read page 1, so GTF. If you've commited an offence and received a penalty for it, then that's the end of the story.

If you were wrongly ticketed then you might have an argument or cause for this thread, but since you've said yourself you've "technically" broken the law.

MarkM

29th Jul 04 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am not saying anyone is right or wrong im just stating that the police should exercise there powers of common sense...I am merely annoyed at the lack of common sense as it was clear there was nothing I could do...

I assume that the pig was having a bad day and I got the brunt of it...

Ally - I dont meant to be aggressivie with you..but when u say I hope you get banned this becomes personal as it would mean losing my job etc...now would u wish that upon anyone?
Ally

29th Jul 04 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know you, or anything about your life or what you do, i just cant see why you dont just accept the points

Ranting isnt gunna make ur points go away, and taking it out on me isnt gunna make ur points go away.

Cant you just take it and be more alert when your driving next time?

[Edited on 29-07-2004 by Ally]
MarkM

29th Jul 04 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have taken the points...I am still entitled to be annoyed...and as for being more alert I was fully aware of the situation...as I said 2 others were left to carry on...why was I stopped? back to my earlier point about the performance car etc...as the van had to cross 3 lanes past the other two who did the same as me..just made me think they earmarked me...

ally - chill im not having a go...just dont make comments which can aggrevate people...ok ..no hard feelings..
Ally

29th Jul 04 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im only pissed off because a few months ago one of my friends was in an RTA and died because the other driver was careless.

Its nothing personal, i dont know you and you dont know me.

Just dont want you to end up being someone who kills someone.
Ben
Banned

29th Jul 04 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kolin
quote:

You dont even drive Shoosh

MarkM

29th Jul 04 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Im only pissed off because a few months ago one of my friends was in an RTA and died because the other driver was careless.

Its nothing personal, i dont know you and you dont know me.

Just dont want you to end up being someone who kills someone.

Thats fine...as you said u werent there dont know me and I dont know you...if u did know me you would understand im a safe driver...dont do nothing stupid...
Ally

29th Jul 04 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right then, settled

We are both right lol
Ian
Site Administrator

29th Jul 04 at 19:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ally, the police are trained to consider three E's when prosecuting.

The first is example, in which police officers carry themselves in the manner in which they wish the public to emulate. Thats why you never see police cars driving inconsiderately.

The second is education, in which they basically just talk to or warn you about the error of your ways.

The third is enforcement in which the tickets are given out.

Jumping straight to three either means the offence was particularly deliberate and premediatated, or the police officer is not exercising proper judgement.

[Edited on 29-07-2004 by Ian]
Marc

29th Jul 04 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plus if theyre always taking 3 E's then you cant really trust their decisions anyway
MarkM

29th Jul 04 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Takes me back to a film done in Liverpool called "Going off big time" Ian will remember it...local gangsters were selling E's from an ice cream truck when a copper pulls up to buy some ice cream...they decide to crush the tablets up and spinkle them on the ice cream...hahaha couple of hours later the coppers are monged...

hilarious!!
Colin

29th Jul 04 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4 Oysters with the works please mate

Woowwooowwoooww dancing infront of the police car with the lights on
MarkM

29th Jul 04 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haahahaa thats the one kolin...classic scene...then there talking in the back of the car being all loved up!

hahaha

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Dirty Pigs 22 database queries in 0.0148680 seconds