corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what would u do?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what would u do?
SetH

User status: Offline
5th Aug 04 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is something that happened last year, and ive been letting it fcuk me over all this time.
Siberia

5th Aug 04 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you know yerself yer not gonna rest till u find out exactly what was going on and i dont blame ya..... things like that would wreck my head.

deffo sounds sus if she doesnt want u to investigate.....

its gonna be hard to get to the bottom of it though without having to ask some straight questions..
Dom

5th Aug 04 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
this is something that happened last year, and ive been letting it fcuk me over all this time.

in which case mate, get it solved asap otherwise you yourself will start having problems lacking in trust with your missus, and then it goes down hill
eitherway, i have a feeling you will have the "trust" argument with her sooner or later about this problem - tbh, it sound very dodge how she said you should trust her and leave it. If nothing happened, then surely then shouldnt be a problem in asking this "friend" of yours?

I know this is bad, and that its probably making you shit ya pants about it all, but im just thinking about it from ever angle - thats what you have to do, get the bigger picture as the saying goes

but if you two love each other to bits, then im sure you and amanda with get through it mate everyone has sticky moments in relationships, i was just confronted with them every week thanks to a low self of steam g/f thats how i got to learn how to deal with stuff like this....christ, im becoming an agony aunt

[Edited on 05-08-2004 by VisibleMan]
SetH

5th Aug 04 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok version of events:

Last year, we were not enaged but were seeing each other the occasional weekend as we lived 250 miles part. We were not seeing other people at the time.

Basically this dood is more of an internet buddy then a proper friend, but he`s always been alright and ive known him the same amount of time as amanda. Ive been talking to amanda for 4 years online as a close friend, I knew that she used to talk to this dood as well.

Anyway they all had a meet one day in leeds, Amanda lives in warrington and didnt go. When this dood drove up from london he told amanda he would visit her on the way and that it was a slight detour. Lol going to warrington on the way to leeds from london aint a fcuking slight detour is it!!. Amanda didnt realise this, but he bascially went 2 hours out of his way to meet her. Now you are probably thinking whats your problem seth? Thing is i never knew about this meeting until recently. She never told me that she met him, he never told me that he met her! It was like they did it behind my back, which leads to believe something funny was going on. we were all friends so i dont see why they failed to mention it? I would have been like, cool, nice to know that you are meeting after all this time chatting online. but its like it was done in secret. So wtf was going on?

Shortly after went to ibiza, got engaged to amanda, came back told everyone including this dood, he went really quiet and practically stopped talking to me.

Also found out that amanda had his number, and she doesnt give it out to just anyone online or in real life, again more suspicion.

all the time i was friends with amanda he knew how we felt and that it was only distance and stuff keeping us apart. But i feel the sneaky fcuker has been up to something.

she assures me nothing happened, and they are just friends, although she never mentioned him as a proper friend before although i knew they chatted online occasionaly. Just find it a little sus, havent spoken to him so wonder if theres more to this then meets the eye.

reason im p1ssed and i want to find out is because i feel i dont know amanda now, and if we are fecking engaged i dont want to be feeling like this aobut someone im going to settle down with.
L330wnz

5th Aug 04 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe she didn't tell u coz she thought she'd lose u? and nout happened but might of seemd like that?! but now she has ur security she can tell u? but then again it cud be all that but she did get up 2 something and that she finks that now ur engaged u wont ditch her just bcoz of a fling!?
L330wnz

5th Aug 04 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its like one extreme to another...she either got up 2 summin or she didn't...!
sassyminx

5th Aug 04 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds weird tho, y wudnt u mention it, if i met up with sum1, id tell ste regardless, not keep it from him
Dom

5th Aug 04 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
ok version of events:

Last year, we were not enaged but were seeing each other the occasional weekend as we lived 250 miles part. We were not seeing other people at the time.

Basically this dood is more of an internet buddy then a proper friend, but he`s always been alright and ive known him the same amount of time as amanda. Ive been talking to amanda for 4 years online as a close friend, I knew that she used to talk to this dood as well.

Anyway they all had a meet one day in leeds, Amanda lives in warrington and didnt go. When this dood drove up from london he told amanda he would visit her on the way and that it was a slight detour. Lol going to warrington on the way to leeds from london aint a fcuking slight detour is it!!. Amanda didnt realise this, but he bascially went 2 hours out of his way to meet her. Now you are probably thinking whats your problem seth? Thing is i never knew about this meeting until recently. She never told me that she met him, he never told me that he met her! It was like they did it behind my back, which leads to believe something funny was going on. we were all friends so i dont see why they failed to mention it? I would have been like, cool, nice to know that you are meeting after all this time chatting online. but its like it was done in secret. So wtf was going on?

Shortly after went to ibiza, got engaged to amanda, came back told everyone including this dood, he went really quiet and practically stopped talking to me.

Also found out that amanda had his number, and she doesnt give it out to just anyone online or in real life, again more suspicion.

all the time i was friends with amanda he knew how we felt and that it was only distance and stuff keeping us apart. But i feel the sneaky fcuker has been up to something.

she assures me nothing happened, and they are just friends, although she never mentioned him as a proper friend before although i knew they chatted online occasionaly. Just find it a little sus, havent spoken to him so wonder if theres more to this then meets the eye.

reason im p1ssed and i want to find out is because i feel i dont know amanda now, and if we are fecking engaged i dont want to be feeling like this aobut someone im going to settle down with.

tbh mate, im all with you on getting all the little bits of shit and secrets out of the way, and like you say, your engaged. And yea it does sound very dodge, especially the 2 hrs detour

maybe it might be an idea to have a chat with her....propper chat, as in heart to heart, lovey dovy chat lol, and see what she. It will deffo go into the whole trust thing, but you've just gotta say that you need to know and that you think that you both should be completly open to each other, 110% etc And then confront and secrets you have to her or anything you think she might want to know etc (that will help with the whole trust thing and she will see that, so it will ease things abit). And go from there mate

hope it works out eitherway mate
L330wnz

5th Aug 04 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sound advice mate
SetH

5th Aug 04 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmmm i posted on a message board that he moderates.

"I know all about you and your cheeky sneaky ways"

and he deleted it!

suss or what?
Mark Petty

5th Aug 04 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He could be trying to wind u up hoping u have an arguement with your bird
L330wnz

5th Aug 04 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ yesh
Dom

5th Aug 04 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
hmmmm i posted on a message board that he moderates.

"I know all about you and your cheeky sneaky ways"

and he deleted it!

suss or what?

aye

sod what i have posted before, beat the fucks out of the little cock , what he posted makes him sould like a littke twat that needs a good beating to bring him back down to earth
SetH

5th Aug 04 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe i should stop being such a pussy and try and forget about it, but its really cutting into me. Im not a jealous, possesive type but when fcuking sneaky cnuts are trying to worm there way in its hard not to be.

have confronted amanda with this, basically saying you know what his intentions were etc, you must have known he was up to something etc etc, but shes still playing the whole innocent/naive to it thing.
SetH

5th Aug 04 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i could damage him, then he`d probably cry to the police and get me nicked.

thing is i`d still be at stage 1, feeling that i dont truly know my fiance.
Mark Petty

5th Aug 04 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just beat the little fucker
Tom

5th Aug 04 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd kick sum holey ass find out full details then decide, u know them both best by the sounds of it so trust your own judgement...
Dom

5th Aug 04 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i could damage him, then he`d probably cry to the police and get me nicked.

thing is i`d still be at stage 1, feeling that i dont truly know my fiance.

true that, like i say you gotta have one of those chats to get everything cleared up

although could have been said that you two rushed the whole engagment thing, but i suppose thats neither here or there now....might be worth just laying down your cards, tell her straight and everything little detail and how its all abit dodgy, and that its fooking you right up because you feel that you dont know her, and if she loves you and trusts you and wants to be with you, she will say something. Otherwise, it could be the end of the whole lot....maybe its time to pull fingers out, get the old brain working and have a propper decusion about the whole relationship, WTF is happening, secrets...you name it.....its one of those 5hr special chats, that involves tissues and a few slamming doors...but atleast the outcome with be a level playing field
corsa5dr

5th Aug 04 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Show her this thread
purple_corsa_gls

5th Aug 04 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa5dr
Show her this thread

That wouldnt go down well. posting his problems on the internet.

Show your sister yours
SetH

5th Aug 04 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think of cs as teh internet, joo are meh family and biaches.
L330wnz

5th Aug 04 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ u r very troubled my friend..
SetH

5th Aug 04 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i am troubled.

But ive been posting on here everyday since summer of 2001. got no problems posting personal stuff, pics etc etc on here. woudlnt on any other web sites though. got a lot of friends on here, so dont mind sharing personal probs. you lot dont complain when u get tit pics of amanda
Super_si

5th Aug 04 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
maybe i should stop being such a pussy and try and forget about it,

Follow your instincts. Happened to me and the bint 2/3 years ago. At gymnastics training some wee fucker was slying he's way in with the friends angle.

Follow your gut you know he needs sorting out, you wont be happy until you have!
L330wnz

5th Aug 04 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like manda's boobs

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what would u do? 22 database queries in 0.4824610 seconds