corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any religious people on here?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any religious people on here?
Matt H

User status: Offline
11th Aug 04 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

then you have converted him
lil miss kinky

11th Aug 04 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he may of had a heart actually.. looked like he was about to pass out on my door step!!
Matt H

11th Aug 04 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe he wanted mouth to mouth
lil miss kinky

11th Aug 04 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sick... just sick.!

I couldnt see his mouth... it was covered in a huge beard was really long!
Matt H

11th Aug 04 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mouth to bush*

*meaning bushy beard

[Edited on 11-08-2004 by matt h]
lil miss kinky

11th Aug 04 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Matt H

11th Aug 04 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you did didnt you!
vibrio
Banned

11th Aug 04 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick
..if so, why do you think God made a convicted rapist serving life inprisonment win £7,000,000 on the lottery?

What were his reasons?

Fucker's gonna get the whole lot when he is released plus £1000 a day in interest!

and. he has every right to buy a ticket
vibrio
Banned

11th Aug 04 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by matt h
mouth to bush*

*meaning bushy cock on a fat sweaty bloke named Bob

[Edited on 11-08-2004 by matt h]

sunnyb

11th Aug 04 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no mate appartentlt its gonna br 6,000 odd interest
Ojc

11th Aug 04 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But people who believe in something that is'nt real normally get locked up.

I mean, look at these people that believe in shagging goats, there right to shag goats is the same as peoples rights to worship and believe in something that cannot ever be proven to be real.

RELIGION WILL BE THE END OF US.
leni

11th Aug 04 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the end of the day, who has the right to your wrong and your right and your gonna spend your life in prision; a judge has this right but why should he have that right? It's bullshit!

I think if you are imprisioned you should loose all rights (apart from human rights). I think the money should be taken off him and either put back into the fund or given to his victim or a charity that supports victims of rape.

He is an evil bastard who rape some poor innocent female and made her life hell and thats something she won't forget in all her life!
vibrio
Banned

11th Aug 04 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by leni
At the end of the day, who has the right to your wrong and your right and your gonna spend your life in prision; a judge has this right but why should he have that right? It's bullshit!

I think if you are imprisioned you should loose all rights (apart from human rights). I think the money should be taken off him and either put back into the fund or given to his victim or a charity that supports victims of rape.

He is an evil bastard who rape some poor innocent female and made her life hell and thats something she won't forget in all her life!

he was not in prison though. and it was attempted rape. as for making him give the money away. why, it's his. he has a legal right to it. seems to me like you lot are just jealous
leni

11th Aug 04 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

""Hoare’s catalogue of crimes includes one rape, three attempted rapes and three indecent assaults.

""
3CorsaMeal

11th Aug 04 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

god can't control probability
Ojc

11th Aug 04 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I agree with you, had a heated debate with people at work who were taking Vibrios view.

How can this dirty fcuker be given a chance of a decent life when the women he raped have to suffer for the rest of there lives.

Justice system is a joke, he should be hung.
Craig W

11th Aug 04 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What else did he do to get life?
A standard rape carries about 5-6 years.
vibrio
Banned

11th Aug 04 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:

I agree with you, had a heated debate with people at work who were taking Vibrios view.

How can this dirty fcuker be given a chance of a decent life when the women he raped have to suffer for the rest of there lives.

Justice system is a joke, he should be hung.

yes he is a horrible human being however under the law of the country he is entitled to the money so where is the point in discussing it.
Marc

11th Aug 04 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No differant from anyone else buying a ticket, i cant believe it made the news.
ed

11th Aug 04 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find it very ammusing that people are getting so worked up about this. It's so lame. People at work were getting angry because they read some headline on the cover of The Sun
Craig W

11th Aug 04 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats his name, anyone know?
Ben
Banned

11th Aug 04 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would kill him if it was any relation of mine raped
Craig W

11th Aug 04 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What i find bad is that a standard rape carrries a 5-6 year sentence. Actually i was with a guy in court a few weeks ago who got 4.5yrs for rape.

For a 5 year sentence you'd serve 2/3 (if you get 0-4yrs you serve half, if you get 4+yrs you serve 2/3).
So for 5 years you'd serve about 3.5 years.

Joke.
ed

11th Aug 04 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, not really. The person will only serve half the sentence if they show remorse and agree to the conditions of bail or whatever its called. They will probably have to report to a Police station every day, not be allowed in certain areas or a certain distance away from thier house and will be placed on teh sex offenders list. This means that they wont be able to get employment anywhere, and therefore find it really hard to get employment... Hardly a life is it?
Craig W

11th Aug 04 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
Well, not really. The person will only serve half the sentence if they show remorse and agree to the conditions of bail or whatever its called. They will probably have to report to a Police station every day, not be allowed in certain areas or a certain distance away from thier house and will be placed on teh sex offenders list. This means that they wont be able to get employment anywhere, and therefore find it really hard to get employment... Hardly a life is it?

Mate i work in a Crown Court and have to sit in court with rapists/sex offenders every week. If they're in prison, they haven't got bail.
If you get 0-4 you serve half, if you get 4+ you serve 2/3.

When they get out of prison they're on the sex offenders list for life and in special circumstances are banned from working with children etc.

Showing remorse has nothing to do with it, it'll only go in their favour before they get sentenced, which probation will highlight in the pre-sentence report.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any religious people on here? 22 database queries in 0.3319120 seconds