corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » OMG las night

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author OMG las night
dave17

User status: Offline
15th Aug 04 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reeeaaaaly, thanx for that

i done the cd greg
Super_si

15th Aug 04 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

youve a good point.

You cant live with them. And you cant live without them!!

Misses has being pissing me off as of late. Might be the stuff im on though . But still after 4 years i couldnt live without her. its a real bitch

[Edited on 1515/0808/04040404 by Super_si]
kinkycorsa

15th Aug 04 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NO WAY do not tell her that you were all over another girl, she won't be jealous she will prob say, we never split up then acuse you of cheatin, best to keep quiet if your not sure whether you are together or not IMO.
dave17

15th Aug 04 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i wasnt alo ver this girl tho, she was al over me!! and il prob jus say that this girl wanted me, but i couldn do it coz it wasnt u
J da Silva

15th Aug 04 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh your ex missus isnt my taste, you should have took the drink buying bint into the cubicles and smashed your potatoes of her asscheekies
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

15th Aug 04 at 19:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only live once and all of that, only 19 you got aggges ahead of you.

if she doesnt want to be in a relationship then fine, but you never know if thats her real reason for splitting up she might realise that she had something good going and come back.

Of course this can all be ruined if she ends up coming back to you but you have been humping all the local posay.
Ben
Banned

15th Aug 04 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u missed out on a quality bird , buys ya drinks , fit ,and wants fun. thats what ya want when ya young
MikeE

15th Aug 04 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham
im still doing this with all the lasses i see in town, think faye looks so much better or faye used to wear her hair like that, upseting qite a bit, even worse next morning tho

Im the same as my ex shitted on me by fcuking me about and seein other blokes behind my back so i think but faith is nicer etc then i think but no she aint she fcuked me about! then i just think i dont know what i want
dave17

15th Aug 04 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

women
purple_corsa_gls

15th Aug 04 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MikeE
quote:
Originally posted by Graham
im still doing this with all the lasses i see in town, think faye looks so much better or faye used to wear her hair like that, upseting qite a bit, even worse next morning tho

Im the same as my ex shitted on me by fcuking me about and seein other blokes behind my back so i think but faith is nicer etc then i think but no she aint she fcuked me about! then i just think i dont know what i want

A russian bride?
Aaron

15th Aug 04 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave17

but thinkin bout it 2day, even tho i had her on a plate, i dont think i woulda wanted it, because its not danni. most of the girls i looked at in there i jus tought, oh danni is better than her etc.

I know how you feel about this bit....
Drew
Banned

15th Aug 04 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TNM
quote:
Originally posted by Kolin
Shouldnt be too difficult, shes nice but nothing special IMO

Nothing is better than drew in youe eyes!

dave17

16th Aug 04 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got txt last night sayin its over, didnt get any sleep. now i really have nothing, al my mates r at work or on holiday, parents r at work. nithin 2 do but sit in this house that reminds me of her. didnt even do anythin wrong
Tom

16th Aug 04 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit at the minute mate, but bounce back and go some of what u did the other night but finish the job, well worth doing
sassyminx

16th Aug 04 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
no i wasnt alo ver this girl tho, she was al over me!! and il prob jus say that this girl wanted me, but i couldn do it coz it wasnt u

u say that and she knows she can play u like a fool, dont tell her abt the other girls, but dont let her know yr upset cos if she ends it, keep it cool and she will run back

its stupid, but we hate lads who are like all upset etc, yet when they act like they dont give a shit its like" hold on, that aint workin he aint arsed, i want him back"

sometimes i wonder how my brain works
Tom

16th Aug 04 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes me to sarah women r fucking daft, I usually listen to what they say, do the opposite and still get it wrong
dave17

16th Aug 04 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but thing is, if i act as if i dont give a shit, then shel think i dont give a shit!! and shel think, oh wel, he aint worthit, il go elsewhere?! women r fucktards
michelle

16th Aug 04 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
but thing is, if i act as if i dont give a shit, then shel think i dont give a shit!! and shel think, oh wel, he aint worthit, il go elsewhere?! women r fucktards
men are the same we have the same problem understanding them.
dave17

16th Aug 04 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jus spoken 2 her, she want me to go round later so we can chat and get my stuff back. basically said that she is defo ending it, but wants to talk 2 me to see how i feel, and let me know that its hurting her too. if it comes to it, do i give her the break up shag or not?
Danae

16th Aug 04 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx
its stupid, but we hate lads who are like all upset etc

Will you stop assuming you speak for all girls?!
J da Silva

16th Aug 04 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it would be a lot easier to understand if she was half decent though, seriously
dave17

16th Aug 04 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people have different perceptions of good looks tho mate

wel, went round there for the 'chat'. its a bit complicaed but she kinda made sense.........

she still loves me
she stil wants to be with me
al she does is cry
she cant sleep
she cant eat

but

she said she needs to be single for a while (shes never been signle for hte last 5ish yrs) she feels she could be missing out on something that shel regret later in life. she said its unfair for us to be together because she doent wana stay with me an get more serious, then hurt me even longer down the line. i jus said, wel if were mena b then wel jus get back 2gether, but if not then we wont. i told her i dont wana see her with other people and told her to back away from my mates. i also said im not hangin around an theres a strong chance im goin to Australia for a while. she didnt want me 2 go, but i said, if u decide u want me, then to prove it, u can come an get me. she said fine

so, feel but also a bit coz now i kno where i stand, i stil love her so much and miss her like anything, but she needs space, and if thats wot it takes, then who am i to agrue?
CorsAsh

16th Aug 04 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
people have different perceptions of good looks tho mate

wel, went round there for the 'chat'. its a bit complicaed but she kinda made sense.........

she still loves me
she stil wants to be with me
al she does is cry
she cant sleep
she cant eat

but

she said she needs to be single for a while (shes never been signle for hte last 5ish yrs) she feels she could be missing out on something that shel regret later in life.
she said its unfair for us to be together because she doent wana stay with me an get more serious, then hurt me even longer down the line. i jus said, wel if were mena b then wel jus get back 2gether, but if not then we wont. i told her i dont wana see her with other people and told her to back away from my mates. i also said im not hangin around an theres a strong chance im goin to Australia for a while. she didnt want me 2 go, but i said, if u decide u want me, then to prove it, u can come an get me. she said fine

so, feel but also a bit coz now i kno where i stand, i stil love her so much and miss her like anything, but she needs space, and if thats wot it takes, then who am i to agrue?

I had similar from my ex Dave, it messes with your head I know... she wanted to see what she was missing out on and asked me to condone her acting like she was single for a night.

She ended up shagging some random guy...
dave17

16th Aug 04 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this aint jus a night tho mate. thing is, i told her, if she gets with some1, i dont wana kno about it and she said the same. we stil both love eachother so much. when i went to leave she didnt want me 2, askin me 2 forgot what shes said and take her back. i jus said no because i dotn wana go thru al this again. guess wel jus take it as it comes an c wot happens
J da Silva

16th Aug 04 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

classic line, my sisters admits to using it a few times, apparently it takes away the guilt trip

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » OMG las night 22 database queries in 0.0162160 seconds