corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » for the fans who like 50 cent...................

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author for the fans who like 50 cent...................
Jambo

User status: Offline
30th Aug 04 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daphne and celeste got bottled to

LMAO @ the narrowminded stereotypical replies to this post

Good thing 50cent got bottled he is total gash. Funniest thing is he calls himself "hip hop"

Anyways, Placebo are very good indeed and if you have seen the last rasmus album you will know why everyone hates them as they were shit sold no records untill they had a record company "makeover" to boost sales. Then lots of ppl went out and brought the radio friendly rock none the wiser. Souless i say.

Wiah i had gone this year Im making a promise to go next year as it used to be tradition, such and awesome weekend the camping rocks!!!!!!!!

J
Jambo

30th Aug 04 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul ppl didnt boo eminem off the other year at all.. He was excellent, you can all slate him as i know you will, but at least compared to 50 cent the guy has an ounce of talent and some decent songwriting capabilities!!

Marylyn manson joined him onstage, a giant penis chased members of D12 around for kicks. It was a good performance, even if u dont like his music hes a true performer, anyone that was therer in 2001 will remember his intor to CRIMINAL>

Its ok to have "rap" acts, just not record company money making "projects" built for one purpose in mind.

My 2 cents
Graham

30th Aug 04 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was in maiden head this mornin jambo
Jambo

30th Aug 04 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was in windsor all day
Graham

30th Aug 04 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so was i for a bit but probably at a different time to you mind
Jambo

30th Aug 04 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would have sold u a phone if i had seen you
Graham

30th Aug 04 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was there at 2.30 in the mornin
Paul_J

30th Aug 04 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Paul ppl didnt boo eminem off the other year at all.. He was excellent, you can all slate him as i know you will, but at least compared to 50 cent the guy has an ounce of talent and some decent songwriting capabilities!!

Marylyn manson joined him onstage, a giant penis chased members of D12 around for kicks. It was a good performance, even if u dont like his music hes a true performer, anyone that was therer in 2001 will remember his intor to CRIMINAL>

Its ok to have "rap" acts, just not record company money making "projects" built for one purpose in mind.

My 2 cents

I didn't say people would boo Eminem...

But I see Eminem as a completely different style of act as 50 cent...

Eminem is lyrical genius, 50 cent is all about 'Guns, Hoes, and drug shit'...

Same way, Streets played this year and arn't rocky at all (kinda rapping if you can call it that lol) and had a brilliant reception from the crowd.

Also, last year Blur played as Saturday headliner, and they're pure pop! yet they got a brilliant response from the crowd!

Basically though, the 50 cent 'Black' Style music, i.e. guns, hoes, drugs, etc doesn't fit in that well with the atmosphere of reading festival and the fact that he was just after placebo (who were wicked) and just before Green Day, is like 'What the fck?' ... Placebo were originally supposed to be where 50 cent was in the line up, (thus getting another 15 mins on stage), but I think 50 cent said unless they gave him a higher place (longer set), he'd refuse to play.

at the end of the day, you can't beat some 'GOLDIE LOOKIN CHAIN!'

Guns don't kill people, Wrappers do! - WOO WOO WOO... You knows it!
Graham

30th Aug 04 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha goldie lookin chain were awesome "guns dont kill people wrappers do - safe assssssss fuck" people were anoyed as weekend people had the wristbands and were gettin in first paul were did you camp?
GREG 1

30th Aug 04 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry but thats pathetic !

50 Cent is clearly better than all those that performed (in my eyes) but i can't see why he played at Reading as its nowhere near his type of music !
Simon

30th Aug 04 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was at Leeds, 50 cent played a full set there. I would ahve liked to ahve seen him get bottled, but it didnt happen there.
Greg_M

30th Aug 04 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reading was full of wankers by the sound of it. total ruined for people that mite have wanted to see him on stage, im a fan, but not a huge fan.

why diss someone, and the get all pissed off if someone diss's your music, how would you have liked it if placeebo had been pelted with bottles and shit by rap fans?
Demo

30th Aug 04 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

muthafucking C-U-N-T
Simon

30th Aug 04 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well really its down to the fact that Reading/leeds are dominently Rock Festivals
Nath

30th Aug 04 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pointless throwing bottles. Why not boo like humans rather than turn into idiots and throw stuff?
Greg_M

30th Aug 04 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Pointless throwing bottles. Why not boo like humans rather than turn into idiots and throw stuff?

about as much strength as they could muster from all the moshing they were doing.
Nath

30th Aug 04 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greg12v
quote:

about as much strength as they could muster from all the moshing they were doing.

I bet none of the festival people threw bars of soap at him. Bunch of soap dodgers
Greg_M

30th Aug 04 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

I bet none of the festival people threw bars of soap at him. Bunch of soap dodgers

nope, not a wash basin in sight

[Edited on 30-08-2004 by Greg12v]
GREG 1

30th Aug 04 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL

So true, people like that pi55 me off
Paul_J

30th Aug 04 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
reading was full of wankers by the sound of it. total ruined for people that mite have wanted to see him on stage, im a fan, but not a huge fan.

why diss someone, and the get all pissed off if someone diss's your music, how would you have liked it if placeebo had been pelted with bottles and shit by rap fans?

If Placebo decided to play at a rap festival, I would think they were quite stupid...

That said, I like a very wide range of music. I've just never liked 50 Cent... A) I think his music is crap, B) he loves himself.

I mostly listen to Hip-Hop and Garage when I go out with mates (i.e. going to clubs like Liquid, Destiny etc), but I also like listening to bands like Placebo, Green Day, Lost Prophets, Less Than Jake, etc. and then I listen to random stuff like Goldie Looking Chain, but also like Jamiroquai, and used to listen to a lot of Radiohead.

Basically, I like any music genre providing I think it's good. If you don't think it's good, I don't care. I've just never liked 50 Cent, and the way he came on stage it was obvious he loved himself, then taking his top off - no one in the crowd wanted to see him do that, so he got boo'd and bottled.

If it had been someone like Kanye West up on stage, I would of been looking forward to seeing them

At the end of the day, people have the choice to like what they like. No one should be forced to like someone, and no one should be told they can't like something. Everyone should listen to what they want to listen to...

At the end of the day, the people at the festival didn't want to listen to 50 cent, so they showed that. Same way some of you might not want to listen to something like placebo, and if they played somewhere you were, you would probably show you didn't want to listen to them.

I used to hate all my mates who were into punk / rock, that if I put on some quality garage tunes in my car, would eject the cd and chuck it out the window and similarily when I turned up to some cruises with some punk blasting out people would look at you like you were a twat.

At the end of the day, I personally just listen to different music depending on what I'm feeling like. I'll never say 'this genre is shit, but this genre is good' - I feel some artists in a genre may be shit, but some may be good... and I try to only listen to the good stuff in all genres or at least what I feel is good (not what other people 'think' is good).

Paul J

Red_SXi

30th Aug 04 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i like 50 Cent, and if some shite indy band had come on at his concert they would have had it worse than he did at reading
kinkycorsa

30th Aug 04 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is the point? do these ppl really think that by throwing bottles they will prove anything or get any kind of point across it just makes them seem like a bunch of thugs and give a bad name to the all rock fans

Just my 2ps worth
Paul_J

30th Aug 04 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Sxi
Well i like 50 Cent, and if some shite indy band had come on at his concert they would have had it worse than he did at reading

Exactly!
Red_SXi

30th Aug 04 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would rather die than go to that festival
Nath

30th Aug 04 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Sxi
I would rather die than go to that festival

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » for the fans who like 50 cent................... 22 database queries in 0.0122190 seconds