corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Will i or wont i?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Will i or wont i?
Skipz

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 04 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not as far as I know, jay had an Integra Type R for a while with the private Reg that is on His Elise i saw him the nite before he got the Elise in the Integra next nite he was up in the elise! I think he stopped the mini's when he got banned!

[Edited on 03-09-2004 by h18_oab]
big eck

3rd Sep 04 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by h18_oab
quote:
Originally posted by big eck
quote:
Originally posted by Dav
A boy I went to school with now drives one. Rhumor has it he pays the same in a month as I do in a year for insurance Daddy is loaded tho

His name isnt Jay is it??

Jay Chrichton runs about in a illuminous green Lotus Elise 130 Eck, he got banned and the first car he drove off his ban was a Integra type R (lucky for some)

Yea I know who he is now, he used to be in claires class at high school, we saw him get into the Elise just outside the shops in carronshore, his car is fookin nice
deanmcreynolds26

3rd Sep 04 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cams in that elise sound so sweet! burble burble burble
Skipz

3rd Sep 04 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah he's only a few years older than me Eck his brother kyle was in my year at school! Jays been doing minis for years but i think he finally gave up on them!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Will i or wont i? 23 database queries in 0.0112810 seconds