corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Severe electrical storm in sydney... (name edited for some fishy twat)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Severe electrical storm in sydney... (name edited for some fishy twat)
Cybermonkey

User status: Offline
8th Sep 04 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by goldfish
whats an elcetrical storm

happy?
Cybermonkey

8th Sep 04 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is that ball lightning in the top picture????
J da Silva

8th Sep 04 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd piss myself(literally) if some burberry chavs we're in their burberry boat in the pacific, when a lightening bolt electricuted their chequered asses
1600power

8th Sep 04 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lovin those pics m8! and proper scary third pic down i mean ffs how big is that strike
scott d

8th Sep 04 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
I'd piss myself(literally) if some burberry chavs we're in their burberry boat in the pacific, when a lightening bolt electricuted their chequered asses

It would fry into a thousand pieces being a fake burberry boat
kerzo

8th Sep 04 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
El Nino is what happens in the Pacific ocean when certain events happen. El Nino is responsible for weather all around the globe, especially those countries closest to the Pacific ocean. Even the UK feels the effects of El Nino from time to time. What happens is that the Pacific ocean is so damn big, if the southern trade winds slow down, So much energy is created in the pacific, that very bad weather occurs, be it drought or severe thunderstorms, depending on where you live. During a hot period, the pacific ocean is generally 1 metre higher due to the water temperature, and this gives off massive convection, which dictates weather around the whole world. Its some big shit!!

or in short terms it is sergio garcia's nickname

another piece of random information......did you know that the name for a hurricane in australia is a willy willy
mav

8th Sep 04 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just posted them...got sent them today...
Tiesto

8th Sep 04 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Waht the green glowing strike to bottom right of the main strike in this pic :S
Nath

8th Sep 04 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i was shatting myself that night. never seen anything like it. Shure do get some crazy ass weather here. Apparently, this is the start of El Nino.

I can vouch for that. Went there for 4 weeks and we had some big big storms, none like that though
Wolfy

8th Sep 04 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_1.0
Waht the green glowing strike to bottom right of the main strike in this pic :S

look on page one at my post on it...
Cybermonkey

9th Sep 04 at 01:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tis a rare picture of green lightning, which goes from the ground upwards. bizarre.
Cybermonkey

9th Sep 04 at 01:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kerzo
quote:
El Nino is what happens in the Pacific ocean when certain events happen. El Nino is responsible for weather all around the globe, especially those countries closest to the Pacific ocean. Even the UK feels the effects of El Nino from time to time. What happens is that the Pacific ocean is so damn big, if the southern trade winds slow down, So much energy is created in the pacific, that very bad weather occurs, be it drought or severe thunderstorms, depending on where you live. During a hot period, the pacific ocean is generally 1 metre higher due to the water temperature, and this gives off massive convection, which dictates weather around the whole world. Its some big shit!!

or in short terms it is sergio garcia's nickname

another piece of random information......did you know that the name for a hurricane in australia is a willy willy

Actually, they are known as the willy willys in the northern most part of australia, and cyclones along the east coast from Cairns down past Sydney.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Severe electrical storm in sydney... (name edited for some fishy twat) 22 database queries in 0.0098720 seconds