corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pentagon plane crash conspiracy :

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pentagon plane crash conspiracy :
Bonzai

User status: Offline
10th Sep 04 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a crock of shit. the 757 hit the pentagon at speed of 300-500mph, what do people expect to be left of it? ffs

The facts are innocent people lost their lives due to terrorist attackson that day, so have some decency and stop spouting shit about it
Rob_Quads

10th Sep 04 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was a godo theory but we all know it was a plane. If it was a rocket there would hae been too many random people who saw it to shut them up. Every press would have to be in on it, just too far
Nath

10th Sep 04 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was a bollocks theory and its totally flawed.
Davidp18

10th Sep 04 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so if a plane has engine failure in mid air n falls towards the ground from say 30,000 ft wot speed du expect that 2 be doin,i bet its fuckin fast n u still c wreckage
Bonzai

10th Sep 04 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Davidp18
so if a plane has engine failure in mid air n falls towards the ground from say 30,000 ft wot speed du expect that 2 be doin,i bet its fuckin fast n u still c wreckage

757 has an economic cruise speed of 850kph (527mph) at average cruise altitude of 36'000ft. if for example it had two engine failures, then either the RAT would be deployed (if it has one, i dont know) or the APU could be used to maintain hydraulic and electrics, which would allow for a plane to be brought down at a stable rate
Super_si

10th Sep 04 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

must admit, aftering see that video. Whats the crack with hiding the videos. But then again do they *really* exist of just fabricacted up for the vid
Jamie

10th Sep 04 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think you'd notice a bit more if a 757 hit the Pentagon.

I more than likely think its a missile MAYBE a small plane like a LearJet.

By the way, seeing as they are convinced that it isnt a 757, what the hell happened to flight 77?!
Jambo

10th Sep 04 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you watch those crash programs where they do like NCAP tests for f16's and the like. Usually on Ch5

They flew a jet (f16) into a solid wall @ 500mph, that was seriously thick. There was not 1 peice of if left unless you count atoms as peices of the aircraft!

The plane was carrying alot of fuel causing most debris on landing to be burnt to ashes. Also in this crash test program they crash tested a passenger jet in a mock crash landing at not a very high speed (in terms of aviance) so say 100mph-200mph and the thing basically turned into a fireball and all was left was a ball of metal the size of a small van i.e a transit. From a passenger jet At only 150mph remember!

There is NO-way with the amount of witnesses in such a high security area such as the pentagon could you "fake" an aeroplane crashing. There just simply wasnt anything left after the crahs and subsiquent fireball. People would notica a passenger jet less than 36,000 feet in the sky, you cant miss em their HUGE!

More interesting is the flight that apparently the passengers "regained" control of and then crashed, killing all on board. Over the field in (pensylvania ) This is a small time cover up with no witnesses that basically an F16 blew out of the sky to save further attacks on american cities, at the expense of many more lives lost. Which is the classic american "hero" story to sell to the press on a day of horror to make the situation have a bright point, like always ending the news with a nice cat/dog story. Which IMO was probably a good call.

[Edited on 10-09-2004 by Jambo]

[Edited on 10-09-2004 by Jambo]
Black Corsa SRi

10th Sep 04 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzai
then either the RAT would be deployed (if it has one, i dont know)

It does in deed mate most large airliners do! Dont u work for BA? do u not work these aircraft mate?
Black Corsa SRi

10th Sep 04 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ross23
y would the shoot down a plane full of civillians?

cause two others had just crashed into the twin towers and harsh as it sounds a few hundred lives are better than thousands i the army's/airforces minds.

I dont acutally believe this conspiracy theory anyway cause as people have said u wouldn't expect much wreckage if any due to the aispeed it would have hit the airplane would just have disintegrated to nothing

[Edited on 10-09-2004 by Black Corsa SRi]
CorsAsh

10th Sep 04 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't matter whether its fake or not. It's all just part of Bush's "justification" of the War Against Tourism.
Cybermonkey

11th Sep 04 at 06:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

christ, someone spent how much time making the flash video? What a load of bollocks. From a perspective as an aviation enthusiast, i can denount a couple of things from that shite.

1) a boeing 757-200, an unusually powerful medium range aircraft travels no faster in flight than any other similar aircraft, 1 reason for this is aerodynamic stress on the aircraft, however, put this aircraft in a steep dive, similar to what happened here and the aircraft will accelerate exponentionally until pull-up. This aircraft was travelling MUCH faster than 530mph acording to the video, i expect closer to 700mph, probably approaching or passed the sound barrier, hence the funny jet fighter like sounds people reported to hear. An aircraft travelling this fast, so close to the ground is not going to appear like something what most people see in the sky leaving airports etc. the fact that the aircraft smashed into the pentagon at such high speeds and carrying kerosene fuel does not suprise me that nothing was left. The immediate effects would be massive vapourisation of all parts of the aircraft, except truly solid parts like bulkheads, engine nacelles, fairings, etc etc, this is what would have punched through the walls. Everything else like the wings, tail and interior would have vapourised in a flash of a moment. Its not like an aircraft crashing into the ground, where it has room to spread out and decelerate, it was smashed into a truly massive building.

Cover up, bollocks!!

Dave
Jamie

11th Sep 04 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about the highway it would of HAD to fly over in order to fly into the Pentagon?

Surely at 500+ - 700 (???) mph i'd have torn that a bit up?

quote:
More interesting is the flight that apparently the passengers "regained" control of and then crashed, killing all on board. Over the field in (pensylvania ) This is a small time cover up with no witnesses that basically an F16 blew out of the sky to save further attacks on american cities, at the expense of many more lives lost. Which is the classic american "hero" story to sell to the press on a day of horror to make the situation have a bright point, like always ending the news with a nice cat/dog story. Which IMO was probably a good call.

Good call? You serious? Why didnt they just shoot every plane down after the first plane hit the twin tower?
nickyboy01

11th Sep 04 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you saw the film that was made about that crash, the plane punctured thru all but one of the sections of the pentagon, any smaller plane wouldnt have been able to do that do to the weight of it. As was said, travelling at 400odd mph it would have just disentigrated, dont forget the Pentagon is designed to withstand attacks such as this so its not gonna just crumble, the section the collapsed where the plane hit showed how thick each section of the building was.

The other plane that was forced down over Pennsylvania left no part bigger than a laptop computer, everything had disintegrated on impact. My dad lives 10 miles from where it crashed and knows the person whos land it crashed on, he was one of the first to see the site as his house was a few hundred yards away.

This pic was taken by a woman my dad used to work with, she lives by a place called Indian Lake qtr of a mile from the crash site

Pics i took whilst over there in June

Crash site

Memorial

My dad said he heard a plane fly overhead beforw that one crashed, he didnt see it but after hearing the rumours it was shot down rubbished them, he's been into planes/war etc for years and years and fighter jets arent exactly descrete when flying.

[Edited on 11-09-2004 by nickyboy01]
Davidp18

11th Sep 04 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to think tho,the american government cud easily make up 300 ppls names n life storys in no time at all n say they were on flight 77,the american gov is so corrupt its unbelievable,i dnt think it was a 757,it cudnt jus disentegrate,not from seein ova pics of planecrash's
Cybermonkey

11th Sep 04 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
to think tho,the american government cud easily make up 300 ppls names n life storys in no time at all n say they were on flight 77,the american gov is so corrupt its unbelievable,i dnt think it was a 757,it cudnt jus disentegrate,not from seein ova pics of planecrash's

you need to get out more if you believe that.
Cybermonkey

11th Sep 04 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh and believe me, i know what im talking about when you read what i put above.
TRL

11th Sep 04 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people think the lunar landings were fake. Anything for a bit of fame. They NEVER come up with anything approaching rock solid proof.

Tony
Makarus

11th Sep 04 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking at it in a more objective manner its easy to see the plausability of each story.

Each side has facts to support its arguement, yet no one has rock solid proof, if they did there wouldnt be disbelief.

I personally wouldnt like to say shich story I think is true, I am just greatly interested by both sides of the arguement.

Until one side can provide undisputable truth then it is hard to say. The problem being the one thing that can prove who is telling the truth is the video footage the government siezed and will in my view never release.
James_DT

11th Sep 04 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
it cudnt jus disentegrate,not from seein ova pics of planecrash's

See what's written above about disintegration, it's totally correct.
Black Corsa SRi

11th Sep 04 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^^

exactly mate! like most conspiracy theories i've heard n this subject they are based on incorrect information by people who dont know anyhing about aircraft! And before people have a go at me i'm an aircraft engineer so I do know about aircraft!
greycorsa

11th Sep 04 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh fffs u dont have to all bring this up again just coz its sept/11

isnt any1 sick of bringing up all this shit
Bonzai

11th Sep 04 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Black Corsa SRi
quote:

It does in deed mate most large airliners do! Dont u work for BA? do u not work these aircraft mate?

yeah i do, but ive only worked on 747-400 and 777-200, as thats all we work on in cardiff. i think the 757's are done in heathrow, airbus's in glasgow
Bonzai

11th Sep 04 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i suppose they would pay hundreds of people to break down in tears in tv interviews etc aswell to make it extra believable...?

get real
Black Corsa SRi

11th Sep 04 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Black Corsa SRi
quote:

yeah i do, but ive only worked on 747-400 and 777-200, as thats all we work on in cardiff. i think the 757's are done in heathrow, airbus's in glasgow

i did not know that! LOL nearly went working for BA down at H-Row, had alook around the hangar, very nice ! All the stageing that comes out the walls etc. Do u have that sort of stuff at cardif too? Ended up stayin at manchester though cause didnt wonna move! LOL

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pentagon plane crash conspiracy : 22 database queries in 0.0164931 seconds