corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » CV Joint Busted

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CV Joint Busted
barmstrong

User status: Offline
28th Sep 04 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam
I think the help you need can be located Here

Thanks for stopping by......

thanks for the advice mate, but no thanks, I joined this forum to get advice and go to cruises, the donny cruise was fantastic, but you bunch of twats spoil it for everyone else. Ian and Tim, you both should be ashamed to have these cock-eds on your forum! Don't think I'm leaving this forum, coz I wont, the arguments are probebly better than the cruises and cars you all own.
Now im going for a joint.

And I can't believe how funny adam is! - Wanker!
barmstrong

28th Sep 04 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
quote:
Originally posted by barmstrong
im not chav! im stonner/punk, but hardcore punk twat, when yer get a new car, these things have to be done to see what the cars limmits are.

Yes, I'm sure when the Queen gets her new limo, the driver takes that out in the courtyard and skids round with it

If you wanna know your cars limits, take it on a track, tho its hardly worthwhile with a 1.0l

fanstastic, you are so fucking funny
barmstrong

28th Sep 04 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you really have a porblem with me, u2u me and we'll sort it out

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » CV Joint Busted 22 database queries in 0.0072830 seconds