corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How far would you travel to see your girlfriend/boyfriend

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How far would you travel to see your girlfriend/boyfriend
Ally

User status: Offline
18th Oct 04 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me and Richie got together in February he wqas driving 70 miles to come see me...

So i packed my bags and moved to Wales

Best thing ive ever done
sassyminx

18th Oct 04 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive done 270 before to see my boyf and to be honest it didnt work, but saying that rich was 150miles away but he packed up and moved to be with me

can honestly say i think u both have to want it as bad as each other to make it work, its expensive, hard work and frustrating, wouldnt personally go further than about 40miles now

Danny P

18th Oct 04 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bird lives 160 miles away

See her most weekends, and then when she is off College etc we normally spend them weeks together.

You miss um when there away, but it gives you time to do stuff with your mates etc during the week
barry_kellett99

18th Oct 04 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To Infinity and Beyond!
corsa5dr

18th Oct 04 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wherever with my current girl as i love her so much

We've been together nearly 2 years and she goes to plymouth uni, im in Bath. About 110 miles away.
Only see here every 3 weeks or so depending on how much uni work both have on. Its hard but its working really well.
Ben
Banned

18th Oct 04 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my gf lives in scotland , i live nr leeds , takes 3.5 hours on a good drive (80-90mph all the way ) .we both know its miles away but

1) you look forward to cin them more as u only c em at the wkend .

2) its a change of scenery

3) if ur both as interested in each other it will work ,it only doesnt work if some1 looses interest. you cant really say in whole , its about the individuals .

4) they cant be on ur back about going out with m8s ect .

so far so good , only thing is i did trials on a sunday , so ive had to sacrifice that which am a bit gutted about.

Wolfy

18th Oct 04 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yea forgot to mention i drove all the way back from newquay to see her. at the poin she was my ex but thats beside the point.
300 miles or so i think that was.
Pop

18th Oct 04 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I met my bird out in canada last year ... when we both moved back over she moved home to london and I had a job waiting for me back up in Glasgow ... to cut a long story short I hardly ever saw her and all I really got off her was grief cos I was working so she is now my ex

... now have a new girlfriend who lives about 10 mins away ... much easier
kinkycorsa

18th Oct 04 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1/2 hour max

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How far would you travel to see your girlfriend/boyfriend 22 database queries in 0.0141940 seconds