corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » believe?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author believe?
Ally

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 04 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Carly

3rd Nov 04 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont believe in it, i think theres always a rational explanation, i dont think i'll ever believe unless someones shows me some hard evidence, maybe something does exist, but theres that many phonies we'll never know
Ally

3rd Nov 04 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe one day you'll experience it and change your mind, i was dead against it and believed that nothing existed without proof, but living in my old house seriously changed my mind
Shelly
Premium Member

3rd Nov 04 at 12:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dj_mikey_k
shelly the webcamera in the woods at waddow hall was pointing at the road so that explains all the lights

yes I know...
3CorsaMeal

3rd Nov 04 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

n
Greasemonkey

3rd Nov 04 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am 100 million % sure i have seen a ghost, i was with another person who also saw it. This is the storey
Driving past Great Bowden hall down a back road, Great Bowden hall is famous for being haunted, i had a friend in the car, as im driving past the big brick boundary wall about to go over the canal bridge i seen a man walking down my side of the road on the verge, didnt think anything about it perfectly normal, he turned and walked through a gate, got about 200yeards donw the road my mate turns to me and says, you seen that person walking down the road didnt you, i go yeah, they said walked through the gate didnt they, i go yeah, then they say it was bricked up, i stopped the car turned round an low and behold the old gate way through the boundary wall into the grounds was bricked up, SPOOKEY
Scott M

4th Nov 04 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I believe.

My ex has a spook in her house, he follows you around and gets the right arse if you move furniture or re decorate and starts throwing stuff.

You get used to him though.

[Edited on 04-11-2004 by Scott M]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » believe? 22 database queries in 0.1986120 seconds