corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Impreza non turbo,wrx look a like. trade for corsa?

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Impreza non turbo,wrx look a like. trade for corsa?
James_mk

User status: Offline
17th Dec 04 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes woolard u didnt turn up what happened? as for the other person from hull on corsasport u also didnt turn up on thursday. get it sorted lads.
Smiffie

17th Dec 04 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
im sure all the 1.6 were FWD if so then it cert wont handle like a scoob

thought ALL subarus are AWD
Calum1577

17th Dec 04 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come on lads this post seems to have got a bit sh*t. The guy is only trying to sell his car and everyone is ripping him. If he couldnt afford a WRX or P1and could only afford a 1.6 then fair play. Its like folk who buy a 1litre corsa and do it up. Its still a 1l and slow as fcuk but at the end of the day its a corsa and thats what they like. Fair play i laughed at the bit about it sounding like a WRX or that but i am sure it probably still sounds good. So give him a break and let him sell his car and mind that everyone has to start somewhere.
James_mk

20th Dec 04 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate ! yeh to be fair im only 21 at uni i cant afford to insure a turbo and it looks good and is quite quick! and exactly how many people do up corsa 1lires, 1.2's and 1.4's ( no offense calum) anyway mine keeps up with saxo vtrs no problem.

and as for the quote above about it not handling like a scoob as its not a 4wd ofcourse it wont, no one said it would.

p.s im also considering a trade for a corsa if anyone is interested.

[Edited on 20-12-2004 by James_mk]
James_mk

23rd Dec 04 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

someone must have a nice corsa sport they wanna trade??
gazza14sr

6th Jan 05 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Impreza non turbo,wrx look a like. trade for corsa? 24 database queries in 0.0097780 seconds