corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Best places to go out new years

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best places to go out new years
myaztecorsa

User status: Offline
9th Dec 04 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A great Liverpool night out on New Years would involve (in this order) La'Go, Llyods Bar in concert square, Modo's, Mood, Society, house party in my house with lots of the girls from the club
Icy

9th Dec 04 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

edinburgh!!
Jodi_the_g

9th Dec 04 at 01:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Icy
edinburgh!!

Its winning will have to meet some locals though for the best places, and i promise not to wear my rangers shirt.
Icy

9th Dec 04 at 01:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh or we'l beat u up!
Jodi_the_g

9th Dec 04 at 01:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

None of this hibs crap, or those green and whote hoop trash.

GERS
Icy

9th Dec 04 at 01:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me hates footy
bree

9th Dec 04 at 04:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jodi_the_g
as above,

well i dont think it matters where u go but who u go with
Jodi_the_g

9th Dec 04 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by brianna
quote:
Originally posted by Jodi_the_g
as above,

well i dont think it matters where u go but who u go with

In that case, any nice easy, rich girls want to go out
3CorsaMeal

9th Dec 04 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AMSTERDAM

was amazing at new years, really amazing

got burnt tho
Tom

9th Dec 04 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by myaztecorsa
A great Liverpool night out on New Years would involve (in this order) La'Go, Llyods Bar in concert square, Modo's, Mood, Society, house party in my house with lots of the girls from the club

I've never made it to Society although I know people who go regularly and met a few birds from town on holiday who always went heard it's stopiduly hard to get in for, even if you're well funkd up

Always go the Lloyds and been to cream and nation just recentley actually, have u tried the mask for circus before, that's a cracking night?

Oh and the sluts in mood and lloyds bar - fuckin eh
Tom

9th Dec 04 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But back to the question

Have always thought if you can't organise something massive to go to a big night where at least 5 of you will go (and will usually end up being shit a\nd costing you a wedge to get home), get all your mates together go out somewhere local and shit and bk to a mates for a party, you'll never feel the normal dissapointment that always seems to happen on new year then
myaztecorsa

9th Dec 04 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
But back to the question

Have always thought if you can't organise something massive to go to a big night where at least 5 of you will go (and will usually end up being shit a\nd costing you a wedge to get home), get all your mates together go out somewhere local and shit and bk to a mates for a party, you'll never feel the normal dissapointment that always seems to happen on new year then

Party at my house then?

(not sure I've thought this one through )

If you're pissed enough then you usually enjoy any night. I do agree though, it's never as good as you want it to be on New Year.

Mood is great for the women, the 2nd best place in Liverpool for nice lookin women (Society is best :thumbs I've been the Masque but only once and I haven't heard of the Circus, where is that?

If you fill in the membership form for Society now it's free before Christmas and it guarantees entry to the club. If you don't got one, you have to be there early. Sign up here

Sign you and your mates up Tom and we'll all meet in there on New Year, the more the merrier I say.
Tom

9th Dec 04 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
But back to the question

Party at my house then?

(not sure I've thought this one through )

If you're pissed enough then you usually enjoy any night. I do agree though, it's never as good as you want it to be on New Year.

Mood is great for the women, the 2nd best place in Liverpool for nice lookin women (Society is best :thumbs I've been the Masque but only once and I haven't heard of the Circus, where is that?

If you fill in the membership form for Society now it's free before Christmas and it guarantees entry to the club. If you don't got one, you have to be there early. Sign up here

Sign you and your mates up Tom and we'll all meet in there on New Year, the more the merrier I say.

Can't really afford it mate, that's why i'm talking myself into going out local plus most of my mates r in the same boat and r meeting up with girlfriends later so can't really get over to town.

BTW circus is a night in masque once a month, it's youseffs night, went about a month ago to see darren emmerson, quality night and full of birds

dave17

9th Dec 04 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the moon
Siberia

9th Dec 04 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dublin...
myaztecorsa

9th Dec 04 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom

Can't really afford it mate, that's why i'm talking myself into going out local plus most of my mates r in the same boat and r meeting up with girlfriends later so can't really get over to town.

BTW circus is a night in masque once a month, it's youseffs night, went about a month ago to see darren emmerson, quality night and full of birds

No probs. It's a pain in the arse when most of your mates have birds isn't it!

Ahhh now I see! I've only heard good things about the Masque, I'll take your recommendation and try and get to one of the circus nights.

Always nice to have lots of nice lookin girls to brighten up the place
Tom

9th Dec 04 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom

No probs. It's a pain in the arse when most of your mates have birds isn't it!

Ahhh now I see! I've only heard good things about the Masque, I'll take your recommendation and try and get to one of the circus nights.

Always nice to have lots of nice lookin girls to brighten up the place

Yeah birds r a pain in the ass I'm usually the one fukin off with birds b4 the night finishes lately tho, so it's all good

Yeah I really would reccomend it, the style of music differs alot tho so pick a nigth when someone you like is on, Carl cox was on at circus's last night

Your corsa's mint btw
myaztecorsa

9th Dec 04 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Yeah birds r a pain in the ass I'm usually the one fukin off with birds b4 the night finishes lately tho, so it's all good

Yeah I really would reccomend it, the style of music differs alot tho so pick a nigth when someone you like is on, Carl cox was on at circus's last night

Your corsa's mint btw

Nice one

Yeah, I wasn't sure on the music when I went last time. I'm always hearing about it from loads of different people so I can see how different it must be.

So is circus on every week or just every once in a while?

Cheers mate, it's lookin a bit worse for wear at the minute - long story - but it will soon look like the photoshop in my garage (1st pic)

Got any pics of yours?
myaztecorsa

9th Dec 04 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just read you last post - once a month.

Durrr me!
drunkenfool

9th Dec 04 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go to slammin vinyl down in devon, about 7000 people, hardcore, hard dance, drum n bass, old skool, 5 arenas etc.
scott d

9th Dec 04 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M15T XE
SeOne club in London MoooooooooonDaaaaaannnce!

Moondance looks shit hot!

I used to go Raindance when the place was know as "the drome" then back in 2000/2001

At the minute going to Life/Helter Skelter in Milton Keynes
scott d

9th Dec 04 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would of been going slammin vinyl meself but dont fancy the 5 hour train journey to shepton mallet nor driving it.

sound restrictions have been laxed there an all for NYE by 20db, should be much louder than the october event
Cavey

9th Dec 04 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say Edinburgh.

Only been there once, for a stag do, and it was brilliant. NYE there is meant to be good too.

I'm working tho. Fancy dress too
Carl

9th Dec 04 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

my mate live in a flat right next to modo, was a mint night when we all went to liverpool. Can't beat it.
Nismo

9th Dec 04 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Scott_NW
would of been going slammin vinyl meself but dont fancy the 5 hour train journey to shepton mallet nor driving it.

sound restrictions have been laxed there an all for NYE by 20db, should be much louder than the october event

Fooking racket that goes on im my town, if i walk to the end of my Road and turn right and walk to the end of that bingo im at Slamin Vinyl

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Best places to go out new years 22 database queries in 0.0145149 seconds