corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Good place needed for a lads holiday

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Good place needed for a lads holiday
SetH

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 05 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No way can you do ibiza on the cheap, have been 4 times now and tried varying tactics. only way you could do it would be to get a shit hole apartments in san an town, and as mentioned get pissed in teh scally west end everynight, to me thats not ibiza.
Ben
Banned

3rd Jan 05 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know a cheap place you can prob go surfing ? bring a tent tho
Nath

3rd Jan 05 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All those places are virtually the same. Greece and Spain get boring after a while.

Be different, go to Oslo or Reykjavik for a few days. Won't get groups of knob head yobs going there.

But if it has to be Spain or Greece then Playa Del Ingles in Gran Canaria is nice. Also Playa De Las Americas in Tenerife is good for a few nights out.
stuartmitchell

3rd Jan 05 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
No way can you do ibiza on the cheap, have been 4 times now and tried varying tactics. only way you could do it would be to get a shit hole apartments in san an town, and as mentioned get pissed in teh scally west end everynight, to me thats not ibiza.

Agreed mate, I went last year club 18 to 30 and stayed in the Bella Ibiza apartments

The west end is like a black hole in the middle of the world, take the worst street in your area x 10 add a few pillheads and more sick and thats the west end

CorsAsh

3rd Jan 05 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bognor-regis.org/index2.html

Can't get better than Bognor!
stevegreetham

4th Jan 05 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by graficxpress
not to sure on where abouts yet, may look into turkey though- cheers nismo Not Ibiza though, waaay to expensive lol

iniza isnt as expensive as you think mate. I went expecting loads of chavs and druggys. Granted, there are thousands of chavs and druggys but you will also see that its got some alright people there too.
Nites out can be expensive, entry to some of the larger clubs can be about 30 quid + but its worth it for the great time you have.
We basically got pissed up and had games of pool in a local bar before we went to the big places.
Food and drunks from the supermarket were very cheap too.....even if it was that cack tasting san miguel (sp)
stuartmitchell

4th Jan 05 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The sangria was good from what I can remember, 2 litres for 2 Euro
Lee 16v

4th Jan 05 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

turkey is good, i went there when i was younger and there were lots of pissed people so it must b half decent
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

4th Jan 05 at 01:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as mentioned, majorca (magaluf) isnt too expensive and theres plenty to do there.
Je11ybubb1es

4th Jan 05 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

magaluf is good, you can stay in palma nova which is the next resort down, then you can just go back and lay on the beach without the twats
mattwhite

4th Jan 05 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paphos!! Cyprus

well me and my mates enjoyed it
Carl

4th Jan 05 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed the westend isnt ibiza and is shit, but all the other holiday resorts are like the westend. Faliraki is proper shit. I'd prefer to go to Benidorm than Faliraki, every pub just plays cd.s and they use the same one every night

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Good place needed for a lads holiday 22 database queries in 0.2933822 seconds