corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Lads hitting lasses

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lads hitting lasses
Scott M

User status: Offline
7th Jan 05 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My friend had been knocked on his arse by a bloke and some little chav girl was stamping on his head, had I not been dealing with five other blokes I would not have hesitated in smacking her!
someone

7th Jan 05 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Raspy
quote:
Originally posted by someone
There is never a reason to hit a girl
anyone that does is no man

I disagree with that in extreme cases. An old friend of mine had a swollen blood vessel on the brain (a girl) and was told that a serious knock to the head could cause it to burst and kill her. Some pikey chav bint twice her size heard about this and went up to her and started battering her round the head and laughing at her.

Considering it could have killed her and this friend of mine was crying through sheer terror, I considered it perfectly acceptable to slap the chav and tell her to F off. I'd never do it for anything less than that though.

As for this case, all I can say is that one time my (now ex) mate tried to throttle my girlfriend and slapped her. Given the chance I would have kicked him in the face.

point taken apart from extreme cases then
Raspy

7th Jan 05 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah I know that was a somewhat extreme case - just saying that there are sometimes enough reasons to do it.

Any bloke who hits a girl because it makes him feel big, or because he's losing an argument is simply a coward who needs to be beaten down though.
SetH

7th Jan 05 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agree with not hitting a woman unless she is a double hard butch biach who is punching and kicking you and thus you have to put her down in the interests of your own safety.

Amanda can be really nasty sometimes, hence my fist has been through the microwave door, and into walls, several household items have also been dragon punched into orbit. better the house than her
Ally

7th Jan 05 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Richie also does this, he put his fist through some plasterboard and has broken a few keyboards in past fights
Mark Petty

7th Jan 05 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If a women can hit a man she deserves one back.
Never hit a women first though.

Maybe get them in a head lock or something but not a smack
Mark Petty

7th Jan 05 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
agree with not hitting a woman unless she is a double hard butch biach who is punching and kicking you and thus you have to put her down in the interests of your own safety.

Amanda can be really nasty sometimes, hence my fist has been through the microwave door, and into walls, several household items have also been dragon punched into orbit. better the house than her

I take my anger out on household items, I made the mistake in punching a fire door and broke my hand

I wasn't happy
SetH

7th Jan 05 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ally
Richie also does this, he put his fist in me and has broken a few keyboards in past fights

3CorsaMeal

7th Jan 05 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hitting things is a bad sign, should think about the anger
Carly

7th Jan 05 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think in some ways the best thing you can do is leave it, you cant help her unless she wants to help herself, you cant force her to leave him. You should just be there for her if it happens again, give your oppinion, but dont go on and on as you'll drive her away. You have to consider it might be a one off, and although not acceptable, it doesnt necessairily mean she's in any danger.
Red_SXi

7th Jan 05 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ask him to hit you, and if he wont tell him he only hits small girls who can't stick up for themselves, then hit the twat back twice as hard.

If it was my friend, or a relative i wouldn't have it at all, i'd be having words straight away
MatthewR

7th Jan 05 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont say anything just smack him mate, then ask him if he wants to hit someone hit you - cant stand fucking pussy female hitters
ultra_corsa

7th Jan 05 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
Sometimes a woman deserves a smack.

Claire

7th Jan 05 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Korsa
guys that do it just because they "can" is very wrong....

but women who take the piss and try and hit guys in nightclubs etc deserve a slap now n then....

Women should not hit men either, but in the rare event that they do, a man should prove himself as a man by being big enough to restrain himself and realise that girls are a) far less strong and so cant hit as hard and b)they can't take a punch like a man.
I dont agree with girls hitting lads but i think its far more forgivable than a lad that hits a girl.
vibrio
Banned

7th Jan 05 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Peugeot Nut
Men who hit women are just bullies. Think about it, you can hold a women off you but they cannot hold you off them. Those of you who hit women want burning alive.

If i found out my sisters boyfriend had hit her then i go and give him a good kicking. If they will do it once they will do it again!

I'd say no - what if your OJC who could hardly hold back a tooth pick. if a woman is abusive to you your abusive back if required
Fad

7th Jan 05 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Totally disagree some women are trouble and bring it on them selves. And i dont condone hitting women or anyone tbh...just its not always black aqnd white as people often say.

In this instance i have experienced something simmilar, there is nothing you can do except listen and be there for her when she needs you. You can tell her all you want but she is blind as she prolly loves this bloke. The only way is the step back and let her learn for herself...hard but the only way.
kinkycorsa

7th Jan 05 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It depends why he hit her, if she provoked it or if it wasn't intentional i wud say keep out of it, if she has a black eye and bruises everytime you see her i wud get worried.

Chances are it wasn't like he beat her up just a little slap or summut cuz she was being cheeky in which case not worth the hassle, if it happens again tho i wud suggest giving him a taste of his own medicine
purple_corsa_gls

7th Jan 05 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kinkycorsa
It depends why he hit her, if she provoked it or if it wasn't intentional i wud say keep out of it, if she has a black eye and bruises everytime you see her i wud get worried.

Chances are it wasn't like he beat her up just a little slap or summut cuz she was being cheeky in which case not worth the hassle, if it happens again tho i wud suggest giving him a taste of his own medicine

She said he was drunk, they had a stupid argument over nothing and he tried to get her out of his house, then punched her in the ribs. thats HER side of the story though
Dan. T

7th Jan 05 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This winds me right up why o f**king why do blokes need to hit women, if her boyfriend loves her i mean really loves her he'd never lay a finger on her, i cud never raise my hand to a woman no matter wot they say or do to me as i am a gentleman, i idiolise my g/f she has been with me through think & thin, wot a f**king horrible way to treat someone by hitting them this b/f is a tom tanker & deserves a kickin, does her dad or brother/s know about this?? some ppl mite say its not your place to do something but as far as im concerned id step in if it was my sister being hit or any of my friends that are girls.... chop his boll**ks off!!!!!
Cybermonkey

7th Jan 05 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Raspy
quote:

I disagree with that in extreme cases. An old friend of mine had a swollen blood vessel on the brain (a girl) and was told that a serious knock to the head could cause it to burst and kill her. Some pikey chav bint twice her size heard about this and went up to her and started battering her round the head and laughing at her.

Considering it could have killed her and this friend of mine was crying through sheer terror, I considered it perfectly acceptable to slap the chav and tell her to F off. I'd never do it for anything less than that though.

As for this case, all I can say is that one time my (now ex) mate tried to throttle my girlfriend and slapped her. Given the chance I would have kicked him in the face.

Chavettes are different to women, they need a good fucking slap IMO

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Lads hitting lasses 22 database queries in 0.0127940 seconds