corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Ibiza Cupra R - £8,000 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seat Ibiza Cupra R - £8,000 ono
wainey

User status: Offline
9th Mar 05 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could either of you tell me what dump valve you can fit on an ibiza cupra, 18 20v t, mates got one 02reg and he said the shop he went too said dv's screw the cars up. i was baffled? i know some cars require piston rather than diaphragm but i dont know about this car, can you help please. if you could i dont come on here often so could you email me at wainey@blueyonder.co.uk cheers and good luck selling a minter of a car. ps my mates is 210.8bhp and i can vouch that these are nifty little motors.
SetH

9th Mar 05 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes they dont look atmospheric dump valves, throws up fault codes on the ECU.

you need a recirc dumpvalve, the diaphragm in the OE item is prone to breaking so should be replaced. Forge do a decent one, cant remember the part number, tell your mate to join seat cupra.net loads of info on there.
Nobber

10th Mar 05 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He wants a Forge 007p. That's what is on the Ibiza. Makes a big difference.
Nobber

14th Mar 05 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD!!

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Ibiza Cupra R - £8,000 ono 24 database queries in 0.0066009 seconds