corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how shite is max power

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how shite is max power
Fad

User status: Offline
25th Feb 05 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes apparently but i reckon his speedo was out cos He would never do such i thing....
SVM 286

25th Feb 05 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Damn straight
must buy a new speedo...
mine is at least 90 mph out, it's been reading high for agessss......mmmmm tuuuunellllllll...sweeeeetttttttt tuuuuunnelllll actionnnnnn.... AHEM! cough, cough, where was I, Oh, yes, of course, I wouldn't dream of breaking the speed limit especially in a near deserted tunnel early on a Sunday morning.

I mean, do I look like Mr Nagata?
No, i'm a good boy - honest your honour, i'm as honest as the day is long - damn it's dark.

P.S. Beadles II the return of Jimbo eh? Sounds promising - has Duvors been killed in a freak bullsh*ting incident?
SVM 286

25th Feb 05 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

By the way Jimbo, not much point in sssshhh with regards Beadles i'm afraid mate.
Cat told me, Mike and Joe yesterday in the tea room that Lauren had told her you were p'd off already and might be coming back.
I told her she was wrong, but apparently I am out of the loop again with regards to rumour control (just for a change), i'm always the last to know, oh well, never mind. Keep me posted on any developments. I am v. intrigued
SteveW

26th Feb 05 at 00:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nowt wrong with Maxpower

they are slowly gettin back to the old power cars... but they need to feature the "chav" cars as thats the main buyer of the mag...for now...

there are some great cars in there..

jagcorsa
2x RX7's
Supra

the show coverage was spot on.. with whats new from Japland

was a good issue if you ask me.. a few months back was a different story was complete shoot
Nismo

26th Feb 05 at 02:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 x Dragon Performance in Max

and...

1 x Dragon Performance in REDLINE

dragon going for 9 sec qtr this year
jr

26th Feb 05 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
By the way Jimbo, not much point in sssshhh with regards Beadles i'm afraid mate.
Cat told me, Mike and Joe yesterday in the tea room that Lauren had told her you were p'd off already and might be coming back.
I told her she was wrong, but apparently I am out of the loop again with regards to rumour control (just for a change), i'm always the last to know, oh well, never mind. Keep me posted on any developments. I am v. intrigued

was it a good rumour or did they think i was being silly
SVM 286

26th Feb 05 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No silliness at all mate...

Just get your arse back here...

Parts dept is a sodding depressing place at the mo - and screenwash is on B.O. LOL!

What next - sump plugs?
jr

26th Feb 05 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at screenwash on back order, G052164A2

see i can still remember the part number, can i come back
SVM 286

26th Feb 05 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any man with a part no. memory like that,

(and who isn't a cock hypercondriac with every rare illness disease and condition under the sun, and who claims to have driven a Vanquish at 190mph aged 17 on a provisional; and done a lap in a Jag F1 car, and reckons he shot someone once, and can't move his lips without lying and boring the cock off of everyone he meets, and therefore commands the same respect as a pikey with halitosis and is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit),

is more than welcome by all - so of course you can come back.

You will unfortunately have to face on a daily basis an annoying new slapper from admin who, along with her penchant for cosovans and excessively tanned gentlemen, enjoys talking to everone that doesn't want to know; about herself
(in her grating chav/crayite voice)
and her fascinating little life as though she was the centre of the universe.

When she's not occupied with talking sh*t at the parts counter,

(she would be the ideal Duvors life partner - they were discussing the different and unusual places that they had each had sex the other day - difficult for Dave as he is obviously a virgin; so in a massive U-turn from his normal activity he presumably must have had to go against the grain of his conventional approach and bizarrely enough, actually tell a lie),

she spends the rest of her time busying herself smoking fags by the fire escape or sitting on her arse in the tea room talking sh*t to the other new bird.

So, she is to put it in a nutshel, one annoying c*nt, and; I might add, currently almost unilateraly disliked by the workshop staff. - Not much of a problem for you I would have thought, i'm sure you could send her packing with her tail between her legs with a couple of excellent and strategically timed quips/put downs/one liners of yours.

So, hurry back to Brommers mate, all is forgven
jr

26th Feb 05 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMFAO jim peple will wonder on hear what the fuck thats all about, but it all so true
StuartVRS

26th Feb 05 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get me a job too Must pay over 9 quid an hour though or i wont leave my current job.
jr

26th Feb 05 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by StuartA3Turbo
get me a job too Must pay over 9 quid an hour though or i wont leave my current job.

what do you want to do, i cna find you a job if your really really intrested ???
mav

26th Feb 05 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not bought it for years..boought latest total vaux the day though...nice nova let with 300bhp..........
StuartVRS

26th Feb 05 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm, let me see, sit on my arse and do fuck all Im easy mate i just fancy a change in work scenary that pays well and has good people i can have a laugh with.
jr

26th Feb 05 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i can invertigate, U2U me ideal what you would be after a year and ill see what i can do, this would be back at VW bromley hopefully (i take it thats what you meant)
StuartVRS

26th Feb 05 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
well i can invertigate, U2U me ideal what you would be after a year and ill see what i can do, this would be back at VW bromley hopefully (i take it thats what you meant)

yeh im getting sick of my job atm, fancy a change and a new challenge, plus thatn bird jimbo mentioned sounds like she could be an easy shag Im after somewhere in the region of 18-20k a year minimum or it wouldnt be worth me leaving my job. If you do hear of anything let me know, id like to work with cars and not fucking paper every day.
jr

26th Feb 05 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sian would be an easy shag i feel

i will investigate for you stuart
StuartVRS

26th Feb 05 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

top man, im serious too as my current work is going no-where. You have u2u.
jr

26th Feb 05 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes dear, dont worry i will sort it, fingers crossed ill go back to what i know best in a few weeks and can sort of sway the vote for new staff members
SVM 286

26th Feb 05 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon you could definitely bang one into her Stu.
Might be an idea to quadruple bag it though - in fact, sod it, better safe than sorry, go for a full body Hazmat suit.

Probably also a good idea to black up mate, you wouldn't even have to try then - she seems to be very fond of our higher contrast brethren. (i'm sure Darren in parts will atest to that - she seems to follow him round like a shadow - he's a black fella by the way)

Oh, and you'll need earplugs, or gaffer tape for her mouth - that voice is pretty f*cking grating - you might just be tempted to punch her head in rather than shag it if you had to listen to her for more than a nano-second.
StuartVRS

27th Feb 05 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
I reckon you could definitely bang one into her Stu.
Might be an idea to quadruple bag it though - in fact, sod it, better safe than sorry, go for a full body Hazmat suit.

Probably also a good idea to black up mate, you wouldn't even have to try then - she seems to be very fond of our higher contrast brethren. (i'm sure Darren in parts will atest to that - she seems to follow him round like a shadow - he's a black fella by the way)

Oh, and you'll need earplugs, or gaffer tape for her mouth - that voice is pretty f*cking grating - you might just be tempted to punch her head in rather than shag it if you had to listen to her for more than a nano-second.

jr

27th Feb 05 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jim, subtle as allways
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

27th Feb 05 at 11:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jim is a hero.
Fad

27th Feb 05 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jr

27th Feb 05 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fad you at home today ? fancy going to look at a car in southend ???

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how shite is max power 22 database queries in 0.0152769 seconds