corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what to do next??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what to do next??
calidus

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 05 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its true...black gsi wannabes are the way forwards! i wud do it if i cud turn bk time
N90ATH

22nd Mar 05 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

na dnt like balck gsi now, the bumpers dnt look rite but then i'm basically keeping post 97 bumpers
N90ATH

22nd Mar 05 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by messham11
Get the recess done, the skirts fitted and possibly some DTM mirrors! Looks well smart!

but even though i dnt like balck gsi do above and funnily enough i have some dtm mirrors for sale they are elctric and the base plates are already sprayed vauxhall black only looking for 60 quid plus postage and thats a bargin consider mirrors without base plates and postage are 99 quid

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what to do next?? 23 database queries in 0.0079579 seconds