corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Car has been Keyed... and more :( (with pics)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Car has been Keyed... and more :( (with pics)
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 05 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I know what you mean, it would probably be healthier for me and my car if i waited till the end of college, as i live like 15 miles away from college, so theyd never find me

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
L33 LEG
Banned

2nd Apr 05 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by the_legend_of_yrag
that is fucking harsh mate and bang out of order, but, for now let the cops deal with it, once they have leave it a few months then go get your revenge but cover your ass first

Hate people like that, tbh if someone did that to my car it wouldnt be there car getting it it would be them!

cops wont do anything. jst after my car had been paintstripped i got into my car and saw 2 people smash my windows whilst i was sat inside,but i couldnt tell the copper which 1 of the 2 guys it was so they had no case. u need alot of proof to be able to get cops involved.
Wrighty

2nd Apr 05 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bastards

make sure u get em back
M2RTY

2nd Apr 05 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id kill them
dirtydan

2nd Apr 05 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personally if i knew who it was, id pay some1 to go round smash there car up. Maybe depending how pissed off + damage to my car, maybe have there legs broke. Maybe imature twats will soon learn then. This world is a fookin joke now. Cops are useless

[Edited on 02-04-2005 by dirtydan]
Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Apr 05 at 11:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dirtydan
personally if i knew who it was, id pay some1 to go round smash there car up + set alight to the car. Maybe depending how pissed off + damage to my car, maybe have there legs broke. Maybe imature twats will soon learn then. This world is a fookin joke now. Cops are useless

i know, its frustrating knowing that the only way i can get them back is to damage their car, or damage them - I also think claiming on insurance is way out of the question because im only TPFT.

Could i claim for stuff like stolen mirrors tho? every little helps lol.

otherwise i might just set fire to my car now

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
danny-corsa

2nd Apr 05 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take a tub of brake fluid along with ya. not only does it strip paint it fucks the metal up too and then they will have to got a fair bit of painting and welding done
the_legend_of_yrag

2nd Apr 05 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
quote:
that is fucking harsh mate and bang out of order, but, for now let the cops deal with it, once they have leave it a few months then go get your revenge but cover your ass first

Hate people like that, tbh if someone did that to my car it wouldnt be there car getting it it would be them!

cops wont do anything. jst after my car had been paintstripped i got into my car and saw 2 people smash my windows whilst i was sat inside,but i couldnt tell the copper which 1 of the 2 guys it was so they had no case. u need alot of proof to be able to get cops involved.

i thought he said someone saw them? So has a witness, may be wrong?
Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Apr 05 at 11:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha Keep the suggestions coming

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
the_legend_of_yrag

2nd Apr 05 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would never pay anyone to do my dirty work, or even ask em plus they get caught grass you up you lose the money too , tbh if youve something to say do it yourself, these guys are twats for taking it out on ya car for fuck all of a reason!
Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Apr 05 at 11:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
quote:

i thought he said someone saw them? So has a witness, may be wrong?

yes mate, the policewoman got a name of a lad from the party, but I've never done anything like this before, will it not just be a case of their word against ours? This witness is actually friends with the people he grassed in - so was a bit reluctant, but he also has nothing against me and thought it was tight as fcuk to do that to my car, so gave up a name eventually.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
the_legend_of_yrag

2nd Apr 05 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just keep hasseling the cops make sure you know whats going on!
Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Apr 05 at 12:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will do mate, Ive got a crime reference number, and the badgenumber and name of the copper who came to the car.

Cheers

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Happy_2008

2nd Apr 05 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Completely dicks Dunno why people enjoy doing that. I would find that LED punto and scratch the fook out of his!!!!! Unlucky friend, police wont do anything. We had our shop window smashed and its still apparently under investigation
Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Apr 05 at 12:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really never expected the police to come out at all - but i know that theres not alot they can do about it without CCTV evidence or whatever

I just hope it doesnt cost too much to fix. I guess im looking at a respray for the tailgate. How much am i looking at for that?

As for the rear wing - i suppose i could touch it up.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
CorsaLad

2nd Apr 05 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry dude...thats fucking harsh

hope you get it sorted
Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Apr 05 at 12:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Mikorsa16v

2nd Apr 05 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well at a bodyshop i went to they quoted me £125 for the whole boot on my 206
Carl

2nd Apr 05 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get them back but do it in a way so they don't know it is you. Simple. If they are cunts then its likely they have more than you as an enemy.
Davido

2nd Apr 05 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bastids
Kerry

2nd Apr 05 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats really harsh

winds me up people do this to your car and not to your face

some bottle
RKS

2nd Apr 05 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get one of these mate, http://www.speeding.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000123.pl?REFPAGE=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2espeeding%2eco%2euk%2facatalog%2fCar_Accessories_Microscan_Car_Security_151%2ehtml&WD=billybat&SHOP=%20&PREVQUERY=SS%3dbillybat%26PR%3d%2d1%26TB%3dA%26SHOP%3d%20&PN=Car_Accessories_Microscan_Car_Security_151%2ehtml%23a415#a415
RKS

2nd Apr 05 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also mate. MAKE 100% sure the cops know about your numberplate being removed, as it may have been drove thru some speed cams at very high speed
Rebrabuk

2nd Apr 05 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't wait until the summer for your revenge, go get it now!

Go back for more in the summer!

Your fortunate enough to know who did the damage to yours, don't waste your opportunity because it's alot worse when you don't know who it was.. (a la me)
Planty02

2nd Apr 05 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats Really nasty

Sorry to see that mate

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Car has been Keyed... and more :( (with pics) 23 database queries in 0.0154769 seconds