corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » all you stripping amatures

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author all you stripping amatures
Adam_B

User status: Offline
28th Apr 05 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i gave protec my head about 8 weeks before trax last year, they were supposed to port and polish and skim it. They told me it would take 2 weeks and that i could use a standard head gasket.

2 days before trax i got it back, i was up till 2.30 am building it trying to get it done in time, then when i did get it started because they had skimmed it so much the valves were bouncing off the pistons. So i lost about £50 from trax, had a fucked XE, and wasted £400 on a botched cylinder head.

i managed to get the £400 back but ive still got the trax tickets and a fucked XE in the garage.
AK

28th Apr 05 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ouch
Adam-D

28th Apr 05 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for fucking your head i may take my buisness elsewhere

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » all you stripping amatures 22 database queries in 0.0056040 seconds