corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Scooby Help

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scooby Help
James

User status: Offline
28th May 05 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could always make a 5 door replica though
Colin

28th May 05 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by James
Could always make a 5 door replica though

Maybe looks wise but that model comes with a red top engine with uprated internals & about 300bhp standard & loads of other goodies!!
Adam-D

28th May 05 at 05:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont get one for mpg im told.........
net_freak

28th May 05 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
I was insured on mine at 21 FC for £800ish and now 22 FC for £595

how did you only pay that at 21 mate? who was it with. As im wanting to get one for my 21's bday next year

Cheers
Ste
Marc

28th May 05 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

0-60 is actually 5.5sec but is qouted as 6.1 for insurance reasons. Top Gear timed it at 5.2sec, Performance Car managed 5.03sec! and 1/4 in 13.72. Evo magazine also timed at around 5sec.

Uk models - as kolin said 208bhp or 215bhp for the face lift which had a few manifold upgrades. But which had a smaller turbo for less drag.

Series McRae - Special Edtion to mark Colin McRaes wrc championship win. gold Speedline Safaris. Tilt slide sunroof. Special McRae logoed Recaro seats. Interior retrimmed in LeMans/Avus material. Dark Blue Mica paint. Numbered plaque too. Side and rear decals. 208bhp

Catalunya - Special Edition to mark Subarus wrc win. Black Mica paint with red mettalic flecks. Retrimmed black interior with red highlights. Shorter gear lever. Carbon fibre effect dash. Air con. gold alloys and wrx/sti grey/red seats. Numbered plaque too. Side and rear decals. 208bhp

Terzo - Special Editon to mark Subarus 3rd wrc win. Finished in Sonic Blue, a colour only available on imports. Air con. Alacantara interior - same as STi but no sti logo. Standard alloys painted gold. Cobra alarm. Terzo mats. Numbered plaque too. Based on the cosmetic face lifted model. Side and rear decals. Fixed rear seat. Still 208bhp.

RB5 - Special Edition to mark Richard Burns' world championship win. Blue Steel mettalic paint. Fully colour coded. Alacantara interior. Special graphite trim for centre console. Air con. Unique 17" pewter coated Speedlines. PIAA front driving light conversion. Prodrive quickshift . Roof-mounted map reading lamps. RB5 embossed carpet mats. RB5 interior-mounted, numbered plaque "Limited Edition" only 444 available. RB5 side and rear decals (and also on driving light covers). WR Sport version inluded Prodrive rear wing.

WR Sport Performance Package

Prodrive High wing (similar to the new STi 5 but with the brake light on the wing rather than boot lid) Prodrive Performance pack, consiting of Prodrive ECU, exhaust and revised intercooler piping.

Prodrive WR Sport
Take the standard Impreza Turbo from new and add the full Prodrive interior treatment, suspension package, body kit, wheels with exclusive WR interior and exterior badging (engine upgrade not compulsory) and an official World Rally Sport limited edition of the Impreza Turbo is yours.

PPP same as WR Sport minus the rear wing. Power upped to 250bhp for the face lift model when using SUL.

luciaadr

28th May 05 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by net_freak
quote:
Originally posted by Colin
I was insured on mine at 21 FC for £800ish and now 22 FC for £595

how did you only pay that at 21 mate? who was it with. As im wanting to get one for my 21's bday next year

Cheers
Ste

I would like to know this as well. I wasnt even considering a scoob for a next car, but if i can insure one next yr when im 21 and have 3yrs NCB for sub £1000, i'll give it a serious thought. Only prob is i live in a ghey ghey postcode
James

28th May 05 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Marc thats a great help

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Scooby Help 22 database queries in 0.0115318 seconds