corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Can you buy Model Car engines..........

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can you buy Model Car engines..........
Skipz

User status: Offline
29th May 05 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy an Old Banger of a Car and help him take it to pieces.. thats what My Uncle done with me when i Was about 6, I could help rebuild a 5.0 V8 before i was 8 and could Spray paint when i was 7, by the time i was 13 i was lifting out full engines with a Crane strip it and rebuild it all By myself while my uncle sat and watched!

if you buy him a Full car for say £50 there's no end to the things you can teach him and learn yourself

It will probably be the Best £50 you've ever spent on your Lad aswell

[Edited on 29-05-2005 by h18_oab]
BeArDy

29th May 05 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have engines all over the place here, but i want him to take it apart himself anf me watch, but a rust old £50 banger is going to be welded together and be hasent got the grip to be using airtools just yet.

really thinking about a go-kart mind you, with a small engine and then see how we get on with that, or even rebuild his Quad....
Skipz

29th May 05 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you could get a decent Non runner for £50-£100 quid that hasnt beenwelded up... or if they are really struggling to shift them might geta New Rover 25 for about that money

Go-Kart sounds like a Good idea though!
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

29th May 05 at 22:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

without sounding stupid do these little engines you are talking about actually run or are they actually just models
timmy101

29th May 05 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make one of them off road karts. as for the engine how about a motor bike engine. summert like a 600 isnt too big or too heavy. a go kart engine is really simple to learn the basics with but they are very simple to build and if ur lad is already becomeing a car building god then i think it may be a little too easy for him.
Paul H

30th May 05 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buy him this.use the real thing
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43122&item=4551534853&rd=1&tc=photo
drunkenfool

30th May 05 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got one from littlewoods direct or whatever it was called, when someone posted up all those codes for money off and free delivery, i got it for £ delivered in the end and its pretty cool!
Paul_J

30th May 05 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds cool

Just don't do the sort of thing my dad would do - get something for us to build together - then play the game of I watch while he builds it

[Edited on 30-05-2005 by Paul_J]
3CorsaMeal

31st May 05 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not read it all, but i know what u need, and know a place that does em

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Can you buy Model Car engines.......... 22 database queries in 0.0147750 seconds